Masochists slaves

Trump's not even president and internet is already curing itself into entertainment rather than mouthpiece.

Better not look at takahata's twitter or else you might get triggered about his shit opinions.

Anyway yea. This special was awesome. Hopefully they don't fuck up the ending like World's Strongest. That shit was awesome until the ending.

when broly 2?

Shit opinions or not, is his twitter, he can mouthpiece as much as he wants.

But DBZA is different, is job at entertainment.

Then again, I believe much of the disappointment on internet productions, especially independent started ones is that when you cross the line from hobby you put effort into and a professional job is not something that has been cleared out entirely yet.
So people jump from personal project to professional production, then back to personal project when faced with criticism about unprofessionalism.

As far as I know that line gets crossed when you hire for sub productions like Rooster Teeth, effectively employing for the making of a product.

Not to mention that regardless if considered lousy or lazy in some people's regard is still a work of art and there's already a conflict related on how much of a product/artwork ratio content is to be professional or is allowed to be a mouthpiece from the author.

How is Supef so far.

Dbz was finished airing in the time it has taken then to "abridge" it

They did DBZA from Raditz to Vegeta leaving at lightning speed, then the Frieza arc.

I think they had a limited number of jokes and then just didnt care.

Actually it's confirmed that Lani posts here.

He's even in this thread.

It's great after the movie arcs. I hate to say "but contrarians hate it" but it does feel that way. Whenever I ask for legit criticism it's the same criticism dbz has ALWAYS had and that fans are usually aware of. You don't watch Naruto and sigh whenever something autistic happens, it's part of the show same with DB and power creeps.

Why? Because Akira Toriyama cant remember shit.

I don't know how people can actually actively watch their shit and just cross their fingers that 'THIS ONE is gonna be quality!'
They’re already sellouts that admit they're for-profit and I hope one of those copyright claims Toei makes that occasionally deletes their channel would stick.

Are you an autist?

Right. It's also confirmed that Benito Mussolini regularly visits Holla Forums. I just talked to August Dvorak on /type/, he's one crazy shitposter.
And don't make me start on the sheningans Bill Gates and Richard Stallman get into on Holla Forums. Those guys are out of control since Jobs got banned

Okay those were legitimately funny.

It seems the more they hate a movie, the funnier it is when they abridge it.

How the fuck do these idiots get away with us? I didn't know you could make a living by stealing other people's works and dubbing over it.

What did takahata say? Last time I checked, he was the only one who was not retarded.

You didn't know that? This kind of shit happens all the time.
Though TFS is particularly cancerous because many little fags nowadays actually get introduced to DBZ through TFS and ONLY watch TFS. And at this point it's more well-liked than the actual series, mostly because their retarded memes like 'krillin dies all the time lol' are believed by said fags.

A while back I saw a popular fanartist make a picture of Vegeta with a TFS quote that got popular, with her fans telling her that she should sell it as shirts. She said she didn't want to, because she "didn't want to break TFS copyright."

And what the fuck is wrong with that?

Yeah, what's wrong with taking the animation people have slaved over and using it to make what is essentially a shitty dub with more swears? You can only hide behind 'parody' for so long. Even fans acknowledge it's less parody now and more just redubbing, and they don't even go to the extent other parody groups do and make their own animation for 99% of what they do.
If they didn't get money off of it it'd be fine, but the fact they do is pure cancer.

Bardock was referred to as a Scientist in the anime. You retard.

And possibly in the Manga.

They've been going at it for too long

Yep. I think she deleted the posts she made specifically saying she didn't want to infringe on the copyright, but there's enough posts in the same kind of grain that you can get the gist.

I think the DBZ community in general is just really ass-backwards with how they operate. Just a week or so ago I got in 'trouble' with some people who buy doujinshi and post them online (without permission) because they thought I needed permission to be able to save and share said doujinshi.

I guess it's a matter of 'you either die the hero or live long enough to see yourself turn into the villain.'

Ok, that was pretty good.

Was your only exposure the shitty Canadian dub?

Its lazy as shit but there's talent to it, you try making a shitty dub that actually makes people laugh.

That doesn't mean they deserve to get money off of someone else's work, you goddamn jew. I'd have no problem if it wasn't for-profit. Plenty of other Youtubers do the same kind of thing while being funnier and without making money and with far more work behind it.

Did you mean kaiserneko, or did Takahata really go full retard? Last time I checked he called out censorship and SJWeebs along with SJWs.

I think you're the one who needs to go back, user.

A permeating sickness is still a sickness, user.

is english not your first language? you have to go back.

….you agree with me, and then go a herp a derp.

Step back a second.

But yeah, wow, holy shit Akira Toriyama dropped the goddamned ball on Bardock. I mean I dont expect a Saiyan scientist to be a peacenik, but I wanted to see some science shit.

Too bad there is only the one movie.

Oh and this reminds me of how severely braindamaged Goku is. Father a Genius Scientist, Gohan was fairly bright.

Goku? Slightly below average. Occasionally dumb.

Take away that dropped on the head and write it right, could make for some nice fanfic.

FUG

You're the one going herp a derp, fag.
Akira Toriyama did not make Bardock. He liked the character so he included him in a single panel in the manga and then made a one-shot of him at the end of Jaco. No word of him being a scientist.
Why do fags who know nothing about the series pretend like they know enough to criticize the writer?

Where's that picture of that faggot on twitter complaining about Toriyama forgetting about broly?

Ah, and I feel like I should add… Before anyone spouts the 'teh toriyama 4got' meme, here's a little guide on the shit he does forget:
That's really it. And Launch was remembered after he wrote the draft for the Saiyan Saga, which is why in the first chapter Bulma asks where she is. He planned on re-introducing her in the Cell Saga but he knew his autistic fans were too fucking dumb to tell that she wasn't a Super Saiyan.
Anything else that seems to have been 'forgotten,' like Bra, for example, is entirely Toei's fault. 99% of the things people bitch at Toriyama for, in fact, are Toei's fault. Hell, even F Trunks' blue hair. Toriyama forgot the hair color, but who's damn job is it to correct these things? Yeah.

They didn't made Buu the best villain of Dragon Ball, even placing him behind chiguagua god.

They have no taste.

Also, why the hell do they hate Broly?

Care to elaborate on this one? Not that I don't believe you but all I can think of is Bulma having purple hair in the manga color spreads being changed by the anime staff and the anime's ugly colors for Vegeta that got fixed later.

He was born out of power level faggotry what's not to hate about that?

Because he is the fucking legendary super saiyan and that doesn't exactly mean that is a good thing. He was a wild force of destruction even before Buu, and I loved that.

Besides, it represented what a saiyan was about more than any other saiyan left.

Being a mindless killing machine isn't what represents a saiyan. Saiyans love to fight purely to show they are the strongest around, Broly doesn't have that sense of pride in his own strength. He reads like an OC character

please tell me one of you niggers yt-dl'd it.

….ahhh. So basically, after Freiza, some of the most interesting shit wasnt even made by Akira?

Figures

Nah, he was born out of there being too many damned duber daiyans.

Lani relax, it's okay we all like you

I can give examples when I get home but Toriyama is notorious for not knowing the hair of his characters. Your example is Toei's fault, though. But Bulma's been every hair color under the sun, which is why the official colored manga and the anime give her different hair colors, and why Trunk's hair color is different from Bulma's in the anime. He also constantly mistakes 18's hair for purple. Good Launch tends to go between purple, blue, and black hair, too.

???

Who?

Yeah. I hate the idea that Saiyans are retarded or dumb.

Bardock being a scientist and the creator of the power ball (artificial moon) was from a line in the Ocean dub of Z. Originally it was simply that elite saiyans used the technique

It's like I'm reading a seizure

Are they gonna fag out even more than they did or something?

Nigger, Bardock being a scientist was an invention of the shitty Canadian dub, not the from the original anime or manga. In his own movie he was just another battle-hungry saiyan and died with a power level equal to that of the damn King.

it's still up on teamfourstar.com

was the video on their channel or was it a second-party uploader?

The latter.

But that's not something Toriyama created. None of the Saiyans are dumb. In fact, the anime movie is the only one that made him dumb. DB Minus, which everyone shits on, portrays them as perfectly smart people who know Frieza's sketchy and using them.

Anybody got any mirrors?
My office network blocks the video player on teamfourstar, but not the site itself for some reason.

Nevermind, found this.
The people in the comment section are salty as hell, going full

Why?

(very nice)
something or other about the uploader monetizing the video

kek
feels bad when someone else makes money off your work, doesn't it?

yeah?

Canada did something right for once, so fuck you.

So a YouTuber downloaded the video, reuploaded it and is now trying to make money off of it.

If this isn't a sign that Toei needs to get their shit together to stop this blatant stealing of their IP, I don't know what is.

As someone who grew up on that shit, fuck you.

Why do people like the Ocean dub? It was more toned down than Funimation's Toonami dub and they were clearly making shit up on the fly, not to mention trying to turn Picolo into a snarky smartass which he was not.

did they get a new voice for Vegeta? He sounds bad.

No, it's the same guy as always.

weird, he sounds different… but I cut out the moment they started to show signs of koolaid, so maybe he's just aged.

I never gave examples.
Here, user. Toriyama forgets hair color all the time. Though it's to be expected, the guy mainly just drew in black and white.
Bulma and Trunks got the most confusion about hair color, so you mostly see it with them and occasionally good Launch.
I don't have examples of 18 but on multiple occasions he's drawn her with purple hair because he constantly thinks her hair was purple to begin with for some reason. That's why there's that leaked picture of Battle of Gods where 18 has purple hair. That was probably them going off of Toriyama's design before they corrected it.

That's her in the different personalities, who have always had different hair colors.

If it is leaked already, why don't they just upload the video officially?

No, user. I understand they have different hair colors. I'll show you more examples, but he does confuse her hairstyle a lot. Sometimes black, sometimes blue, sometimes purple-ish. The reason I have two pictures with Good and Bad Launch is because one of them gives Bad Launch red hair, and one of them gives Bulma pastel pink hair.
Here's two better examples. One gives her black hair, one gives her brown hair.

You obviously only watched the dub of DBZ and have absolutely no fucking idea of what you're saying.

Whic one?

Finical profit of a parody is not a factor of fair use evaluation in the United States. That being said Youtube probably doesn't care and will side with whoever has more money and lawyers.

That's usually the excuse here but the fact they're blatantly taking their animation and running with it, and the fact that it's now considered mostly a redub with more swearing rather than an actual parody, could get them into hot water eventually.
I'd love to see that day, honestly.

So… they uploaded the new Helsing Abridge, and I can't help but feel empty inside while looking at it. Where's the comedy? where are the puns? They took a whole year to make this shit?

Why everything I once liked becomes shit?

I mean sure at first they added in enough jokes and edited out shit to make it a legit parody, but now? Now it's just another DBZ dub with meme jokes and swearing.

This isn't a parody anymore, this is fucking stealing.

Yea it was really boring. They didnt even try for any half assed jokes like normal. It was too bleak and serious.

Are you stupid? Their last 3 episodes all had PROGRESSIVE jokes about sexism and dumb shit like that.