Greetly hidden 21 時 Holla Forums Deleted file from post #7502014

greetly hidden 21 時 Holla Forums Deleted file from post #7502014
greetly hidden 21 時 Holla Forums Attached a public ban message to post #7502014: USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
greetly hidden 21 時 Holla Forums Created a new 3-day ban on Holla Forums (#22362) with reason: dost

Other urls found in this thread:

mormon.org/meetinghouse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i agree completely, user, and said as much. please see:

nice trips

kek didn't see that post

thanks, uncle

checked

Nice

greetly is a nigger tbh

a literal nigger? or figurative?

Fig. But Zhenya is a snow nigger but a cute one that id like to fug.

stop sexualizing zhenya pls, she is pure

She'll be the death of me.

literally nothing wrong with being a snow nigger

user, it's so hard…

i bet you are

;0

Is user insinuating that he has an erection?

i was insinuating that it's hard not to sexualize zhenya, but i can understand the confusion

One video is all it took. Am I weak? ;-;

no

yes faggot youre fucking weak af
thats why the pedos spam little girls

Im willing to bet that it was LH who "turned" this guy

maybe he already was and didn't need 'conditioning'

It was inevitable tbh. I was already hooked on jailbait and now I'm hooked on lolis specifically russian ones.

nice

STOP

SEXUALIZING

SEMEN

IM NOT A PEDO
Holla Forums WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME
Holla Forums HAVE MERCY

It's a Loli Supermarket

(checked)
rolling!

hey hex!

hi

LH and Hex in the same thread. Feels great.

did you ever find a job?

No, just more rejection. Gonna try an employment agency soon. Today I got to do a fun activity with people from my church though. I planned it, so it's always nice to see things I plan succeed.

kys tbh

nice. I hope it works out for you

I'm sure something will work eventually. I definitely need something to work soon though. The job search is kinda rough when all you get is silence and rejection. Today was really good though, got to spend a lot of time with this girl I'm interested in.

the real "chicken soup for the soul"

Maybe you've been out of school too long and they want more recent grads

this

Yeah, it really made everything better. I got invited on a group date, so if the guy ever gets back to me with more info I'm gonna ask her out.

I also have no work experience. None at all.

Is there a zhenya torrent somewhere? My friend is curious tbh.

just rip her instagram page.

Your situation sounds much like my own. That's why I always ask you about your situation tbh

lol. why not just find some instagram downloader and d/l everything that way?

It's tough. If not for joining the church I'd have absolutely nothing positive to say about my life right now. I feel like I'm so close to achieving what I want, but at the same time so far away. I just need a job and a cute Mormon girl to be interested in me. I know I'm in the right place, it's just a matter of time now. But I'm impatient

Well, I'm glad you're here

It's nice to know that someone is glad I'm here. Even though I'm trying so hard to escape from this place to the normalfag world i really don't fit in there, but i don't think i need to besides making it work well enough to get a girl. I'll be here until I'm married.

I've got her IG, VK and most of her modelling pictures but that took some work for me to collect. I'm just asking if an outlander comes and wants to be spoonfed it'll be difficult for him to collect it on his own. I'm just saying a Zhenya torrent should be a thing.

At least you won't feel alone here. I don't feel alone when I'm here and that's a big deal.

That's why I stay. I just wish there were more threads I could actually post about stuff in beyond just shitposting. This is the only place where people really listen to me. My best friend doesn't really talk to me since he got a new job, and I haven't gotten really close to anyone from church besides the sister missionaries. And of course the missionaries don't stay forever, they can be re-assigned and I'll never see or hear from them again. Then I gotta start all over.

maybe. problem is that she uploads stuff almost daily so a torrent would be out of date daily as well. you should just get some instagram downloader and do it manually. you should be able to download all pics/videos that way?

You just can't stay away from the Holla Forums community.
Especially when one doesn't have many/if any friends IRL

I don't really care to leave until I'm married, even having friends won't help much unless they get me out of the house a lot. And I have an internet addiction, so when I get home I have to get online before I can go to sleep. The only way this is gonna change is if I come home to something that occupies my time.

u behavin neighberino?

don't we all ;0
it's not healthy though

cute

They say sitting for long periods of time is worse than smoking, if that's the case I'll be dying pretty early

same. i'm currently building a small cabin that won't have electricity just to counter this. it's been a great feeling working on it.

lol. but it's probably true. even simple blood flow is impeded

Yes faggot. Move along.

I do have an IG script setup yes but it shouldn't have to be "this hard" to enjoy lolis.
Yo I know I'm probably a bit too intoxicated to make rational calls but how does a LoliPirateBay sound? Probably sounds good on paper but realisitcally you'll get v& for sure.

that's really cool, must be a lot of fun to see it all coming together over time.

i'm glad to be getting out more than i was. i used to spend almost every hour of every day sitting online. i still do most days.

i'm currently digging down to solid dirt so i can lay down a slab floor - digging the old fashioned way, shovel & wheelbarrow. i've already been eyeing some cedar trees that i can cut down and rip into boards to use for the inside. it's a lot of work, and it's taking way too long, but it'll be worth it all when it's done

Definitely. That will be a great accomplishment. I would love to be able to do something like that some day.

probably not for posting instagram girls. I don't know about copyrights or anything

I want to lessen my PC time but with no career or friends at the moment, the PC is the only thing I have to talk with other people. I just can't seem to limit myself. it's honestly addicting even though I know it's not very healthy.

better than sitting on the PC all day, at least ;)

when it's finished, i'm going dark, permanently. i should probably join a church, but it's been so long since i went. and i don't view it the same as before. i only want church for the social structure, not for salvation

indeed, friendo. i feel like such a lazy shit when i come back to my apartment and turn on the computer. i know i won't be accomplishing jack shit, such as right now. posting in one window, watching jewtube in the other

At least people cant critique your sense of humor.

If not for church and activities I'd pretty much never leave my computer. Besides that all I do is lift weights 3 times a week.

Join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints aka Mormon. Being a Mormon gives you quite a bit of socializing if you take advantage of everything. Especially if you are between 18-30 since you can join a young single adults ward. Lots of activities in YSA wards, and also institute. Then depending on how active your ward is you will also have people asking you if you want to do stuff. Then there's callings. The ward you are in will ask you to do something that helps everyone else in the ward. Like I'm a leader of certain activities that I'm supposed to plan along with a member of the bishopric, and I'm also part of another group that plans other activities.

i'm 40, and i don't think there's any mormons in my area. but i'll look into it

night, lads

fuck me she's cute
night

Then you have the option of a family ward, or the single adults ward. I've been to a family ward, and they definitely have less activities but there are still callings just like any other ward. And I know the family ward I was in a lot of the guys were into guns and going shooting together, so I'm sure they had all kinds of social opportunities still. I haven't been to the regular single adults ward yet because I'm still a young single adult(barely) but I'd assume since the goal of a single adults ward is to meet people it would be similar to a young single adults ward.
They are everywhere.

Good night.

It's the suspicion or the hunch that the owner of a Loli torrenting service would possess some hard candy but you're right IG lolis shouldn't get you v&. Although I'm American so probably not a good idea anyway.
That's probably not going to be a problem tbh.

Bye LH. Good talk.

thanks for taking the time to explain the LDS stuff, hex

that's actually pretty awesome. a church that plays matchmaker

You're welcome, user. I think a lot of anons here could benefit from it, so I try to talk about it any time I get a chance. The way the LDS church is structured is just so helpful to people that didn't really get the chance to socialize a lot, or need something to build them up over time for any other reason.

It is awesome, and it's why I think I'm in the right place. Everyone in a singles ward is looking to get married, so it makes it a lot easier to meet and get to know people. And having tons of activities gives you plenty of opportunities. A lot of activities are just corny little games, but they are corny little games that get you talking to other people.

Time for me to get some sleep. Church in the morning. Good night, anons.

If we take advantage of it, it could. Most of my ward is white.

fug u hex
but gn :3

shit. i just looked. there's one in my hometown. they really are everywhere
mormon.org/meetinghouse

I hate pedos tbh

Mormon is codeword for White?

Catholics are increasingly Latin/Central American and Protestants are total philo-semites. I'd choose Orthodox if I had too.

I'm curious though, how pro-Jewish/pro-Israel is the average Mormon compared to the Protestants?

different user, also not mormon, but from what i understand, mormon USED TO BE codeword for white but is losing its purity slowly over time. i have no idea how kiked the mormon church is

Pretty sure most Western churches are moving in that direction, but I'll see what Hex thinks

pa russki

(checked)
All over the world.

Most Mormons will not be redpilled on the Jewish question. They really should be, but just like every other normalfag they don't want to get too politically incorrect and rock the boat. A good example of when the Mormons should have received the redpill on Jews is when the Jews got butthurt over church members offering to do genealogy work for holocaust victims. Mormons are very big into genealogy, especially because we do temple ordinances for the dead(example: baptism by proxy). I haven't pressed any Mormons on how they feel about Jews, so I can't really tell you much.

The Book of Mormon basically tells us that believing in Christ, following the commandments, accepting the gospel, and doing good works is what is most important above all else. The Jews being God's covenant people doesn't matter if they won't accept the gospel and don't believe in Christ and his atonement.

We mainly focus on Jesus Christ, the atonement, following the commandments, and doing good things. Every Christian church will pretty much say the same thing in regards to race: everyone is a part of the human race. The reality is that white girls want white guys, and white guys want white girls. Both wards I've gone to were majority white. In my current ward there is 1 black guy that shows up sometimes. Other than that there's a couple asian guys, and an islander. There is 1 girl whose race I don't really know, but I don't really care since I'm not interested in non-whites.

My advice is to do what you need to do, and not worry too much about what certain people encourage. The reality of this church is that it is majority white, and from what I've heard there are more girls than guys in a lot of singles wards. So if there are plenty of single white Mormon girls who are all taught to not have sex before marriage, and to marry a good Mormon guy who they can be sealed to for eternity why not take advantage of this fact? Sealing is another good thing I should explain: Mormons are taught that our families are eternal through sealing ordinances in the temple. This makes marriage and having children one of the most important decisions that can possibly be made. I'd assume in combination with not having sex before marriage it greatly reduces divorce rates.

expand on this plox

Sadly, most Christians are this way. They have the simple view that Jews are muh Chosen People and those that bless Israel will be blessed.

Thank you for the response

Alright, so first the temple is a place where Mormons do certain ordinances. To even go inside the temple you must be deemed worthy. To be deemed worthy all you have to do is pass an interview. Basically you get asked things like are you living the words of wisdom(no alcohol, tobacco, drugs, coffee/tea), are you living the law of chastity(no sex before marriage), etc. Just basic stuff. Once you receive your temple recommend you can start doing the ordinances that are performed in the temple. There's a little more to it, but that's the basics of the temple.

Let's move on to sealing. Sealing is a temple ordinance. When you get married you go to the temple to get sealed. The sealing ordinance ties you to your wife for eternity. After you both die you are reunited in the spirit world. You also get sealed to your children, so your entire family will be reunited in the spirit world. This is one of the most genius parts of this church in my opinion regardless of what you believe about it. Teaching girls to focus on marriage in the eternal perspective really hammers it into their heads that marriage is one of the most important decisions in this life. With divorce rates so high because of sex outside marriage, and people not taking marriage as seriously as they should this really helps to solve that problem.

that's fucking beautiful, man

welp, i'm out. can't marry a qt mormon waifu as i'll never quit smoking. goddamnit

Agreed. I'd say it's my favorite part of this church. My biggest goal in life is marriage. I've never been the type to be interested in banging a bunch of useless whores, and I definitely don't want to marry a whore either. I've always wanted a girl to spend my life with. A lot of anons have moved to the point of giving up on that as a possibility, and have deemed the entire thing useless. It's unfortunate because it is easy to tell that it isn't useless, a lot of people around here are obviously lonely so having that companion would not be useless. The LDS church is the only way that I know of to find a true companion anymore.

Sounds good to me. Hopefully you will a woman who is still young enough to have many children. Too many women these days waiting until they're already 30+ to start having kids. Better late than never but it's still an issue.

Sadly the only girls I'm interested in within my ward right now are older than me. Mormons definitely have children really quickly after marriage, but both the girls I think are cute are 29. The problem with my ward is lack of girls. Everywhere else I've heard of has the opposite problem, way more girls. So I've basically been going to everything I can, meeting as many people as I can, and hoping that I'll find more options that way. Other than that I can move somewhere else, or get on the lds singles dating site. Summer will be better, that's when all the girls come home from BYU. I'm impatient though, so I'm more likely to just take what I can get. The girl I'm really interested in right now doesn't look 29 at all, she's really cute.

A very good age for a man, but that's like 1/2 past prime for the typical female (IMHO). But I don't want to sound too critical because you're making all the right points and marriage is very important

If I was younger I wouldn't have such a sense of urgency to find a girl right now and would be more willing to wait for more options. I just feel the time ticking away, and 8 months ago I didn't think I would have a chance to get married so now that I can see it is possible I want to make sure it happens. I can only be in the young singles ward until 31. I know after that there are single adults wards, but I really don't want to end up there because then all the women are 31+ too which would mean I'd definitely have to get on the lds dating site. The only regret I have is that I didn't get to meet the missionaries sooner and join this church when I was much younger. I can't say for sure I would have accepted their message though. This was sort of a last resort to fix my life.

AHHH stop posting attractive grannies tbh

that girl would be gorgeous if not for the brown eyes

40 yo here. that would be perfect for me, tbh, assuming they haven't yet spawned with another man. but i'm already out, as discussed here
standard non-mormon denominational whore for me

Both virgins. This church is amazing in that way. Every girl I meet that isn't married is a virgin. I know there are some that fuck up, but I haven't met any of those types yet. Only girl in my ward I know for sure isn't a virgin is the convert, which is the only reason I'm not attracted to her. Both of these girls I'm attracted to are pure, even at the age they are so I'm just kinda like why not take what I can get right now?

what's a granny to you? 18+?

kys Varg ;)

I understand how it is, for sure

hex, the fact that you know 2 virgins who are cute at 29 years old is blowing my fucking mind right now. i'm not even cracking on you for passing them up. that's a personal decision. just the fact they exist is messing with my head. i didn't think it was possible nowadays

absolutely beautiful, tbh
but fuck varg and his cult following

It blows my mind too. I don't think I'm going to pass them up tbh. I'm gonna ask the one I really like out on a date as soon as I can. We spent a lot of time together yesterday.

It seems that way

based

ah, the same one you mentioned ITT. good luck with her, sincerely. i'm a newfag to 8ch, but from what i can tell in my few months here, you're a pretty cool guy. i wish you the best

Yeah, she's great. Seems like every time I'm around her I learn about another cool thing she can do.
Thanks, I really appreciate it.

I was molested as a child, due to my high intelligence, I came to the realization that my homophobic father would punish me for participating in homosexual acts with my cousin. My cousin, three years older than me, should've been more responsible and should have realized that I had no idea about the long-lasting after effects of our activities. I still have flashbacks to this day, of a hush voice in my ear when my mom went to work. I remember being prevented from playing with action-figure or tv, just to follow him upstairs for one of our sessions. I remember coming home from a field trip, to see him waiting in the kitchen to invite me again, sometimes I said "no". He'd be offended if I rejected him twice, and when I let him do things, he would try to impress me and make me orgasm quickly. He was highly manipulative and the only person that gives me these type of flashbacks.

Please keep your hands off kids irl, i don't care about your fantasies.

your cousin's a fucking creepy rapist

you wanna create your own thread there, friendo? or are you content to just derail this one?

thank you

He should've backed off and taken the hint the first time you rejected him.

ikr?

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

GREETY IS A FAG

AND SO IS JIM AND ALL THE OTHER VOLS

ye

bump

what happened to the tbh thread

no one gives a shit tbh

Probably got nuked due to Jim's ban happy tirade yesterday night tbh. See

i missed that, was at a halloween party

Yeah I don't think the pedos atteneded any Halloween Parties because the posting speed in that thread was linkened to half Holla Forums. It was pretty cool while it lasted but have you seen the catalog?

Yeah, that's why I tried to find the tbh thread so I could bump it

Rip tbh thread 2017-2017 tbh
How was the halloween party?

fuck off tbh. there were several of us who give a shit

yeah I give a lot of fucks tbh just not to a lot of irl wymn. gg

It was good. I ate a lot of food, and candy. Got to see a friend I hadn't seen in a few weeks. Got to hang out with the girl I like for a little bit, she didn't stay very long though.

marriage when?

Hi LH.
Test

Gotem.

Gotta get the first date before I can know that.

The last Mormon girl I dated didn't end well.

Kenne ich dich?

i don't know what that means, but the girl in the pic is cute

I got a trip just for Holla Forums because that creepy burger has been ghosting my posts here, so I'm really not anonymoose anymore. I won't namefag on /lg/ though because people will post CP under my name again. -.-

Not really tbh.

lol

Is it Ox from LF?

It means "Do I know you?"

Yeah. Holy shit nearly put my trip in the Subject field.

i've been having the desire to learn german lately, mostly to assist in travelling to germany and seducing a pure german waifu to bring back to burgerland. but if they don't get their shit together soon, there will be no such thing as a pure german waifu

That's why don't namefag or tripfag Kraut

there was a fake Ox right?

I have nothing against the language itself but the problem is that Germany is a dying nation (demographically) and most of their youth already know English fairly well. For me, most of the good aspects of Germany and its history are in the past (pre-1945). Not to mention, the average Current Year German is probably an arrogant Leftist degenerate that voted for Merkel.

It pains me to say this

It's very sad but Germany post-1945 is no longer Germany. It is an (((American))) colony

Indeed. >>7511822
Even another tripfag admitted to fucking with me. Oh well it's all bantz until I get v&.
Wow LH that's fucking rude.

wew (space)

I don't intend that at all. Many of my ancestors were Germans. and I'm very proud of it. Germany has an incredible history. There are many good Germans still there but the amount of self-hatred and arrogance among the current German people is real. 75+ years of "de-nazification" and things like the Hooton Plan have led to this point. Anyone that doesn't support the ongoing destruction of Germany and of the German people is labeled a Nazi.

Haverbeck did nothing wrong, btw

hopefully you can forgive me ;0

That's alright it's just bantz. The Holocaust happened btw.
:3
It's pretty fucking stupid tbh.

We Holla Forums now.

Are you German? If so, you're probably not one of the Germans to whom I'm referring.

I don't know for sure. But at least it should not be ILLEGAL to simply question it. How can anyone justify that?

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong tbh

This is a book… mien kampf its from adolf hitler and its small and its a book in mini forum.

Thats all I could translate, what did I miss in my translation.

Yes.
I'm not a holocaust denier but I don't mind if others say it didn't happen.
They can't justify it and it shouldn't be illegal. It's just getting fucking ridiculous over here.
I think he was okay. He had some 'decent' political views but how he projected them probably wasn't the best way to go about his business. However he was still somewhat successful.

"Dieses Buch hat mein Vater gebastelt….Das heißt "Mein Kampf"…ist von Adolf Hitler und es [ist] klein. Ja. So ungefähr…so. Und ist eben wie ein richtiges Buch, bloß in Mini-Form"

This book was crafted by my father. It's called "Mein Kampf". It's from Adolf Hitler and it's small. Yeah…Something like that. And it's just like a real book, only in miniature form.