Zhenya is ugly af

Zhenya is ugly af
I don't know what you see in her

Dysnomia was right she is vapid

One pic ain't going to prove it. Try harder.

OK

wtf she's the perfect loli waifu.

Shitskin BTFO

WTF? How did you shop that abo to look like Zhenya?

copy pasta pls

That is not a 'shop, user. That is polluted genetics.

i like how the nigger is already behind bars.

do you post pure aryan lolis?

KYS

really loveable loli

best girl indeed

I hope you guys are jealous that theres a girl at my church that looks a helluva lot like Zhenya and right about as cute and the same age, and her family is friends with me and I got to pick her up today and she waves bye to me. I know I would be jealous if I weren't me. Looks a lot more like pic related.

sveta a cute

id fug that loli tbh

user, she's like 8

i mean id hug that loli tbh

wew, thanks

yeah, this is a meaningless fantasy. You couldn't stick your dick in her vagina realistically. You could in her butt, but that's only with stretching. Unless you're blessed with a tiny penis.

My preference would just be mouth.

but srsly i wanna fug your waifu tbh

you shouldnt hurt lolis tbh
this tbh

lol

admiration only. no lewd

ip

AHHHHHH

best girl

BUT LET ME TELL YOU ANONS
Her older sister is the real deal. She recently turned 11 and wants my dick soooooo bad. After church I was sitting next to her with her family and talking because we are friends. She took one of the gummies that she was eating that was supposed to be a carrot but looked an awful lot like a dick and placed it on my plate directly in front of me pointing away without saying anything at all.

The older sister is by all measures hotter than the younger, a skinny 4.5 feet tall with beautiful blue eyes, smooth tan skin, slightly widening hips, the most precious A cups, and always very stylish clothing. It's pretty obvious to her parents the dynamic that has developed between us and her dad is rather wary because very traditional, but her mom seems to be amused if anything. What mom would reject a chad-like individual with superb genetics being attracted to her child??

The older sister doesn't even compare to Zhenya. Much, much hotter, and I would absolutely stick my dick in her in a couple years. Looks kind of like pic related except with somewhat larger boobs and darker skin.

^

nice loli
i wanna fug that loli tbh

She would be rent in twain, fam!

POUNDABLE!

Thanks Rin.
Very enlightening.

bump

your gay
inb4
idc about your gay grammar tbh

Your being silly

Oh my! I can see an exposed breast!

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS!!!

she's underage but mods don't care because double standards

o