UC Berkeley Students Harass and Shut Down Trump Supporters

They smash a symbolic wall, shouting "undocumented and unafraid", fuck your wall, etc. then finally block the area where the Trump supporters are allowed to be

Is it really not against the campus rules to block an area of an event? Too bad they have to worry about muh PR or else the supporters could easily beat the shit out of them.

how fucking childish

1:14 some peace of shit Muslim attacks the wall. These fuckers think it is their right to come here, even illegally, and Americans have no right to tell them no.

When will the day come?

first they said
to
now
fuck the jews. talk about how real the slippery slope is.

Berkeley student here.

The school was more than fine allowing BLM block Sather Gate. BCR has been getting a lot of heat since the semester started especially after a Trump cutout was displayed. Some degenerates rushed their table and ripped it up about a week ago. O'Keefe didn't pass any word on to the club and pretended to be a student. Now they're stuck with a lot of heat and threats while he gets clickbait. Just a straight Milo.

It's apparently hot in Berkeley. That or I'm just tired and repeated myself a couple of times.

But you get the point.

What are you majoring in at berkley?

That's the trouble with these eceleb drama queens. Shit on a place, get the reaction and move on. It's a bit like Soros goons being parachuted in to Baltimore and bussed out after the cameras leave.

So with that being said, I'd be comfortable gassing everyone in the video.

So I can just put a bunch of empty kleenex boxes on the ground and whip cucks into a stupor? Good to know.

J-Jeff?

Another good O'Keefe video. Pissed off Bernie Supporters perfectly trolled.

Negroes realizing they are pawns of the DNC.

This.

Someone should carry a special sign at times like these, just in case. Have it advertise that the area is currently hosting a Red Rover event. Then encourage people to run full bore at the line they've created and break through. When they try to sue you just mention that they should have respected your space, read the sign, and if you didn't want to play, move away where it will be safe.

I'd sit behind that wall with a water gun, shooting anyone who tries anything.

Please change the jew to a goblin.

Agreed, definitely not people to think of as true allies. There are a couple youtube personalities that I trust (Morraiku being one of them), mostly because their brand of humor is basically distilled Holla Forums. I also like Greg Johnson (inb4 homo) because a few intellectuals are good to have, and his work shows he's pretty dedicated to pro-white causes.

what are you like 6 years old?

Once again we see the consequences of being unwilling to use violence and staying obedient to the laws, systems, and "people" of a nation centered only around your genocide.

Could have been the day right in the video, but nobody wants to fight.

Newsflash: they don't think it is their right – they KNOW it is their right because no one is going to kill them.

What, are you going to shoot them with a real gun?

and the hispanic to a jumping bean in a sombrero

(((UC Berkeley)))

I see that guy, the preacher, on campus ever so often and I can't help but laugh due to this video.

Well at least they try I guess.

why don't they just get on bikes will signs and megaphones?
harder to block

What would happen If someone showed up to class with a Trump hat everyday?

Trump supporters need to man up. Getting pushed around by a bunch of queers in Berkeley isn't winning. These SJWs should be bleeding out on the sidewalks.

Nothing but questions. People are just dying to signal and ignore discussion.

It's not as easy as that, slick. Escalation of force.

He should have put a few real bricks in there.

Now that would be 10/10 trolling.

Yes. You wear a mask and then escalate the force of their head bouncing off the street.

They need to go back.

I am more concerned with that niggermusic at the end, sounds like they are getting ready

THIS IS OLD NEWS

Well I mean good thing they have the balls to gather, but it's still UC Berkeley. It has pretty much been liberal central campus since the hippie days, they must have expected this.

It is actually, our fight is the vote right now. They quickly forget their own rules and turn into animals when confronted, the public needs to see this.

Fresh Garrison, nice.

It'd be funnier to fill them with sand. That bike riding faggot would have flipped over his handle bars if those boxes were filled with sand.