The author of these masterpieces

the author of these masterpieces
I know that you are here =)
Reply to topic
Thousands of people liked your creation
Everyone is looking for a track from your composition. but I remember that you wrote that you created it yourself)
sorry for my French (I'm from Ukraine)

bump

Пошел нахуй

wat

I need to continue your masterpieces
people demand from you more))

а сколько блять? ты на преколе чмо? каждый кто пересмотрел все требуют трек или соус. 100к полюбе требуют

Один ты, долбоеб.

I made this

и шо ты мне дальше хочешь сказать щень?

Закрывай тред нахуй

твою мамашу уже давно закрыли хуями припездок школьный

will the continuation of masterpieces?
is there a minus from the track?

Но ведь школьный ты.

Here you go.

ебало завали сопля сука припизженая.
лучше бы ты у бати на трусах засох
аборт ебаный

)))0

you are not the author of these masterpieces

You have a tiny penis
Is that right?
Is that how you say it?
My English is not being very goodly.

Are you the author?

I'm yer mamma's bf

ты залупенец малокососный

сука конченный обсос со своим обоссаными ониме. сука конченое детя чернобеля ты блять

Они не аниме, деревня.

ты сука селюк чмошный. до пизды эта хуйня один хуй что аниме что твоя моча даунская

This is highy advanced bait

Ты ссышь только на свой монитор.

на твою ебасосину сопливую сука чмо припездок

OP is a homo

WEE WEE!!!

You tried to talk to me before, we posted on 2ch/fag/ before admins deleted the thread. What do you need? :)

Dieser Mann hier ist Based, tbh

Yes, that's right)) it was me.
can I contact you by e-mail?
you just do not understand how much your creations are popular in our country)

:)

I don't have an email address to use here. Do you use tox software? Use the creations however you like to. :)

tbh, mein Freund

here is my telegram @ha1zer0_o
write me please
or leave me your contacts for communication

This is my e-mail address. please contact me please
[email protected]

write in telegram or by e-mail, please
telegram @ha1zer0_o
[email protected]

Свали отсюда бля

ебасосину затули щень.
тебя сюда никто не звал. это мой тред
так что мамкин щегол пиздуй нахуй отсюда пипездок конченый. тебе же завтра в школу рано вставать дауниш

Nice trip

А что вы дауны уже учитесь по воскресениям? Хорошо что я давно ее закончил.

váyanse a casa, soviéticos

Puta

Free Catalonia twat

XD Nice picture. :)

Sent. :)

it is. not mine tbh

t. comunistas rusos

I'm liberal tho.

se ha detectado un judio

para ser honesto

Нет, я русский. Если честно. Если ты считаешь, что все русские одинаковы, то ты сам фашист.

Das stimmt. Tod der Marxismus

Любой диктатор должен умереть.

Kannst du mir auf Englisch schrieben?

Yes if you do the same.

No more playing around
Are you really Russian?

Yes

Nice. I'm actually learning it for fun but why does it have to be so difficult?

What is the most difficult part of it for foreigners?

learning the gopnik dance

I'm a native English speaker so case/declension of nouns & adjectives is certainly not easy. I do at least have some prior experience using cases with German so it's not entirely new to me.

The other issue would probably be word stress and the use of the "soft"-sign (ь). But I'm mainly focused on learning to read Russian, so this is less of an issue. I have only started recently, so I have only read about people's issue with verbs of motion and the issue of perfective/imperfective.

But you probably had some issues learning English?

I had problems remembering all tenses. I'm still not sure I allways use them correctly. Also it is easier to read than to listen. Sometimes I have to turn on subtitles when watching something to understand 100%.

how long have you been learning? they teach you English in school?

Including school I started learning 17 years ago. But in school teaching is pretty shitty, average Russian can't translate "London is the Capital of Great Britain". I went to various courses and individually to a teacher. Also I played videogames without localization because not all of them had one. I stopped learning about 5 years ago, but I always watch everything in English, and sometimes discover new words.

That is probably true for most people. Many here in the USA take years of Spanish or French and can't even have a decent conversation after years of learning. I would assume colleges are better but I don't know for sure.

Once you reach an intermediate level, I think this is a good & fun idea. I like playing Skyrim in Spanish to improve my listening comprehension because there is so much dialogue in the game, but it's slightly too difficult for me yet

But I'm also learning Russian for fun now

I try to learn Japanese, but Kanji is pretty dificult. I do it by myself, without courses. Also I use Japanese textbooks for English speakers, not Russian.

you just want befriend russian lolis tbh

you're not entirely wrong tbh

Good luck. That's supposed to be among the most difficult in the world, but I don't know personally.

same here but that makes it almost impossible to get past an intermediate level

Thanks