There's Another God in Our Religion, and He's a Big Guy, Egyptian God, Banebdjedet

archive.is/WjG7F

archive.is/p38DB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khonsu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otso
parareligion.ch/sunrise/xi.htm
archive.is/ySSl1
archive.is/C3XHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no fucking way

Another shitty 4cuck slide thread. Fuck off with your confirmation bias "god"
SAGE

counter sage

Confirmation bias is a strength, user.

too late, you didn't get the first post

He's a big god.

Four ewe.

For you

I just told /bane/ about this. I am sure they will be pleased.

Also, he seems to be what inspired the baphomet creature from medieval esoteric folklore.

Bump.

they've known this for ages

We've already known about this. Lurk more faggot. And frankly the only similarity is Bane.

We should still joke about it more.

Am I correct in pronouncing that as "BaneJet"?

bumping for kek

anti-kek posters will be rounded up and shot

Is there any connection beyond the name?

gonna have to sage this one.

Different gods come at different times in the cycles of the sun. & right now, there is only kek.

What, are these gods going to manifest on the physical plane or some shit? What's even happening anymore?

Did you know when Kek appears behind Hillary on her plane, you can hear a high-pitched "Shadilay"?

youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA

Next you'll be telling me those on Holla Forums are literally reincarnations of third reich officials

Known these days as Baphomet.

For meming purposes? Sure, why not?
For accuracy compared to Ancient Egyptian? Not really. It's closer to "bah-neb-jed-det."

kek

Praise our lord Kek!

>>>/bane/112086
WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS NOT TAKE TO HEART WHEN YOU GET YELLED AT TO LURK MOAR?!?!?!???

LURK MOAR
LURK MOAR
LURK MOAR

Jesus Christ, seriously. Literally our own reality are at our fingertips.

lurk moar

Imagine being so important that you live on in the memes of your descendants many thousands of years into the future?

PEPE IS THE ONLY GOD

We should check the various lunar deities to see if there is a connection to moonman.

In traditional Egyptological pronunciation, perhaps. It's impossible to know exactly how the Egyptians pronounced things without looking to external sources, since their script entirely lacked vowel indicators.

get a load of this hothead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khonsu

The stele that Crowley adopted as a symbol was the funeral stele of one
ANKH AF NA KHONSU
(His life is in Khonsu)
A priest of Mentu at Thebes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montu

This moment has been in preparation for thousands of years, folks.

hoo boy Moon Man confirmed

Bears were worshiped as semi-deities back in Finnish paganism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otso
ebin :DD

Nice singles, kike

Someone get him outta here

Daily reminder that this crap is allowed by mods to label us.

I never thought I would one day be an expert on egyptian studies. But here I am. I've learned more about egypt on Holla Forums than my entire highschool & junior high education.

Anybody remember the comic character Moon Knight? Vigilante brought back to life by Khonsu?
Check the chest symbol.

This feels like it's straight out of American Gods.

You know the XIth degree of Crowley's OTO was assfaggotry, right?
parareligion.ch/sunrise/xi.htm
archive.is/ySSl1

SUMMARY OF CROWLEY’S SEX MAGICK SYSTEM

VII° Adoration of the phallus as Baphomet, both within and without
VIII° Interaction with something outside the closed vessels of the vagina and the anus
IX° Interaction inside the vagina with either the blood or the secretions of a woman when excited
X° Impregnation + fertilisation of an egg + the act of creation or succession (e.g. election of the OHO)
XI° Two-folded: i) Isolation in the anus [per vas nefandum] where it is considered unable to interact with anything at all ii) interaction with excrement (one of Crowley’s preferred ingredients) and small amounts of blood (where small wounds occur through the intercourse), mucus and of course the mucous membranes that lead directly into the blood supply, etc., etc. Crowley dreamt of giving birth to a foetus per anum. "… a mass of blood & slime."

My sincere hope is that maybe 2 or 3 of you kekfags get inspired to learn about comparative mythology and then maybe something about real indo-european belief systems, instead of just turning into basic bitch barnes and noble tinfoilers.

How about we just stick with Kek

Nice trips.

More like the Thule Society.

Underrated post

Fucking Meme Magic, man.

Crowley was a degenerate par excellence.

I guess you haven't been enjoying what fools Shillary and the media have been making of themselves in the process. I wonder why that could be?

you have to read the run where Moonknight is basically fucking nuts.

Man, that was a fun thread.

archive.is/C3XHw

The only thing I thought I could glean from Crowley was his in depth discussion about the names of people. He broke that shit down as well as I've ever seen it. All that satanic shit can go straight into the bog however.

Uh, you don't get to bring first posts.

Well, there's our poo poo pee pee connection.

What's furthermore great is that all the curses that the Jewish God unleashed on Egypt can now be memed against the Jews, starting with the Plague of Frogs.

I suggest we attempt to push all the other Curses on the kikes.

Back to the cuckshed.

THE ME/V\ES JACK!