So tell me Holla Forums what exactly *is* wrong with homosexuality? I know it's degenerate, but why...

So tell me Holla Forums what exactly *is* wrong with homosexuality? I know it's degenerate, but why? "Because it's a man and man" doesn't suffice to the mainstream types. It's corrupt, it doesn't create prosperity within a society. It's a cultural cancer which has seen a downfall in every successful empire in history. I like to think I'm rather good at explaining matters of race and nationalism to people, but whenever the question of the morality of homosexuality comes up, I'm at a loss of what to say. Well, I'm pretty upfront about my feelings, but I can't give solid logical reasons as to why it's wrong to normies besides the fact that it produces unstable households when homosexual couples decide to adopt a child. Anything else is met with a "Well why not?" Type of answer.

How do you deliver such a point to the mainstream type?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf
ropeculture.org/2016/03/01/the-fag-agenda/
m.soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/hammer-podcast-07-homosexuality
dailystormer.com/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot/
youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM
sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/homosexuality-may-be-caused-chemical-modifications-dna
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/
aidsetc.org/blog/bug-chasers-gay-men-and-intentional-pursuit-hiv-narrative-analysis
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's breeding something from nothing. Usury. A detriment to your national body. It's also aggressive behavior.

I like to use this.

It's nature telling you not to procreate.

Any sex that doesn't resolve in babby is degenerate.
this does not include man/woman sex when married

more often than not, it's just sexual deviance caused by childhood molestation.
CWC's dick getting rotted off is nature telling him not to reproduce, some fag who loves CUM is just a deviant that needs to stfu and gtfo

because homos destroy balance in the world. there are way more fags than lesbians. homosex for purely hedonistic purposes is degenerate because its unclean and 99% of the time has no real loving passion. a man isnt made to submit sexually. it destroys his mind and this is why fags are such prissy little faggots who get their heads stomped in.

Why are you so pozzed OP. You don't need more explanation than because it is a mental illness as for the illnesses effects on society, these should be pretty obvious to any intelligent critical thinker.

Because a large majority of gays were molested and/or raped as children. Because most gays are pedophiles. Because the divorce rate of gay marriages is 50% higher than normal marriages. Because adopted children in gay families are molested at far higher rates than normal marriages. Because it is harmful to not only the creation of children, but to actual children themselves.

Here's a good piece from the great Sam Hyde, and a good series you should watch on the Divine Comedy. He talk about fags near the end.

Sam
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf

Homosexuality is antisocial, and it's promotion in our society is damaging to people's sense of morality. What society needs is strong, healthy family ties, with mothers and fathers taking care of children. Anything which goes against that ideal is harmful to our people.
Additionally, homosexuals engage in very harmful practices (like anal sex, drug intake, having many partners, etc) which make them sick eventually. Homosexuality is also a gateway to even more extreme perversions like pedophilia and bizarre sexual fetishes.
Thus all promotion of homosexuality must be banned from the public sphere, as it can do no good to anyone.

after the into to each chapter he goes on to give common buzz phrases lefties use, and good rebuttals to their arguments.

Argument: You're so insecure / you must be uncomfortable with your sexuality

Rebuttal: If your definition of a confidant, secure man is one who enjoys seeing burly dudes making out in front of him, and hearing people talking about anal sex and their sick fetishes, then you're right, I'm not. But in fact, the insecure one is the one who pretends to be okay with disgusting things because he wants to sound “hip”.

Argument: Gays just want to be happy, to be left alone. Why are you trying to oppress them?

Rebuttal: If gays just wanted to be left alone, we wouldn't be having this discussion. In fact, we wouldn't even be aware of them. No, we're talking about this because gays are shoving their lifestyle down our throats at every opportunity they can, they're trying to get schools to promote it, they're making public demonstrations, they're making out in public and propagating their ideas on television. You think that's just fine and dandy, while I think it needs to stop. Our people have a right to live their lives free from this degeneracy.

Good book to read

It represents yet another erosion of the values and norms that created Western Civilization. It is also an illness of identity and identification. Like the trans-sexuals. If allowed and "encouraged" then it propogates; if shunned and ridiculed- it dies at the root. I look at it like alcoholism. If an alcoholic is having an alcoholic episode, and the society encourages those episodes, is the alcoholic guilty? Nope. Instead alcoholic behavior is made pariah on purpose so that innocent bystanders aren't injured. Same with queers. Slippery slope and all that as well. Besides they are petri dishes for new and interesting diseases

ropeculture.org/2016/03/01/the-fag-agenda/

m.soundcloud.com/noose_zeiger/hammer-podcast-07-homosexuality

Because homos are deviant and subhuman

I didn't know zeiger had a podcast. Is there a way to download from soundcloud without having an account?

dailystormer.com/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot/

theres a download button on each

youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM

Because only a mentally ill degenerate would want to get poop on his pecker.

Some are not meant to reproduce, either there's something about them that's inhuman, or they didn't inherit good traits from their forebears.

Richard Spencer pls go

Lurk more.

It's fucking gross

Does anyone have any proof of this?

I take the Roman view of homosexuality, it's not gay to fuck a guy, it's only gay to take dick and get fucked. The most masculine thing you can do is force a masculine man (defeated in battle) to suck your cock.

t. caeser

witnessed!

I LOVE debating the queer issue! Here's a summary of the points I tend to bring up:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/homosexuality-may-be-caused-chemical-modifications-dna

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/

Pretending something abnormal is actually normal, creates psychological stress, which can result in any number of moderate to severe mental disorders, such as depression or even psychosis. And while its true we can't yet cure homosexuality, if we take the attitude its natural, then we will never even look for a cure (how can you cure what you believe isn't a sickness?). Thus, we must respect the homosexual, while at the same time, inspiring the gay community to respect themselves. By this I mean they should accept their state but not glorify it. Would a schizophrenic be encouraged to glorify his disorder? No! Neither should gays.

We will one day find the cure for homosexuality. Until then, we must love and tolerate, but not accept.

Weev is such a handome bastard

Homosexuality is gluttony for pleasure. If you're having sex in a way that is actively harmful to your body, or in the case of sodomy with your wife her body, then you are acting in a gluttonous fashion. No rectum is prepared to withstand regular object or penis insertion and no penis is equipped to handle the fluids or particles that it would encounter inside someone else's colon. It's unhealthy for both parties and done for the sake of satisfaction of the flesh, it's gluttony.

Putting your dick in someone's ass is no better than a 500 pound man slamming cheeseburgers, you're both seeking pleasure and damaging your bodies. Homosexuality isn't as outwardly obvious so it's dangers are well hidden and it spreads through society easier than obesity.

Castrate homosexuals immediately.

True, but the majority of fags are mere deviants.
Faggotry probably is not genetic, but a choice to forgo conventional sexual relations in favor of something more taboo(likely as a result of being molested and seeking to molest others in a revenge way)
Subhumans fuck other subhumans all the time and the result is simply more subhumans, if being a fag was opting out of breeding nature would've taken her course and purged them fifty generations ago. There is a behavioral element.

Basically it's a tool being used to break down the family unit which we all now is exactly what (((They))) want.

Now the I find more interesting is what to do about the current faggots if we came to power hypothetically right now. Now obviously our typical response would be fire up those oven and turn on the gas but we need to face the fact that, that response might be throwing the baby out with the bathwater since the ugly truth is that a large chunk of white millennials have been suckered into this degeneracy. While that may seem like a bleak prospect there is a silver lining to it the sudden uptick in faggotry shows that it's not genetic or at least if there is a genetic element in play (not likely) it does not account for a large chunk of homosexuals.

Now this leads me to believe that homosexuality is a sort of societal virus. Not physical virus but one that's like one of our memes, once it takes root near by it will soon consume a community and then entrenching its self withing those infected. How it does this is the weakening of sexual codes of conduct that exist in a society by the degeneracy practiced by those infected with this societal virus which both weakens the resistance to it spreading and also allows it to spread more rampantly. The entrenching of its self is the most interesting piece though.

One thing I have noticed in many of these communities is there are many people who are practicing homosexuals that claim that it's just their biological urge. Now it's easy to chalk this up to them just trying to justify their lifestyle; however, there is an interesting subgroup of this phenomena that claims that they wish they weren't homosexual. There are even members of that subgroup that regularly pop up here and are trying to fight their urges to not be a degenerate. This has intrigued me and made me realize that even though I doubt there is no physical reason for these urges to exist in them and them likely arising from the various masturbatory aids these people probably watched to get them to this point there was still something stronger making them want to act. I then began to look at the way that the practice of trying to move away from homosexual urges was not just frowned upon but demonized by the mainstream framing people who think it's the right course of action as sorts of puritans. This makes me believe that the perception that they are struggling against their own nature when fighting homosexual urges is in a way true, but it is not a sexual urge so much as it is the urge to conform to the ideals of the community around you. The urge to remain within the in group which is a powerful one.

Basically in order to effectively combat faggotry we have to address what it truly is which is a self protecting meme that's a bit like a cookie jar, once you get into it it's difficult to get back out and also then behind to mold the communities it infests to an environment that's not just more hospitable for it but also easier to spread it. While there are defiantly oven worthy faggots out there I think that most are just people who got caught up in this social infection and now are basically being gas lit into thinking it's evil to try to stop, or even saying that some acts are just plain disgusting.

It's like usury, copulation between sterile objects that can never result in life.
The ultimate expression of homosexing is aids, a walking zombie state as the body becomes undead.
If you're ok with being a mindless corpse controlled by your passions then go fug as many poz holes as you please.

Its not necessarily homos I have a problem with, but fags that play the role of a woman and submit by getting fucked in the ass. Hell, I'd respect an alpha badass that fucks other dudes in the ass unlike straight beta numale cucks who would let a chick peg them with a strap on.

Homosexuality is a result of estrogen overdose while in the womb.

I'm not even joking.

(continued)

This was done TO them, it was not their choice, they had no consent or knowledge.

IT would be wise to try to remove these estrogen mimickers from our food and water supply.

Fluoride, BPA, et al.

This might make sense actually, I knew a guy with tranny disease that legitimately wanted to fuck girls but also kinda naturally looked like one with wide hips and narrow shoulders and shit, he was on test pills and HGH since infancy and it barely did shit.
I think he still had a normal dick and everything though, so it wasn't that thing where they get an extra X chromosome very odd stuff.

Yes. Never denied those factors. But in societies as this, the inhuman are abused, self-imposed celibacy is a sign of hidden lusts to both post-cons and libs. Most great philosophers or religious figures have had a degree of inhumanity, from Aristotle, Plato, Diogenes, Zarathustra, the Gnostic parfaites, etc etc. Not above human or below, but entirely not-human. Wizards are human, just socially inept.

Sex is meant to increase the population of the white race. Spilling your seed into another literal faggot is just as bad, if not worse, that masturbation.

That and it's fucking disgusting.

Stop bumping the fag thread, you reddit cuck.

Jews use it as a killing blow to a society. To uproot and pervert it to make it easier to control and influence.

Okay, Skull Knight. You're completely lost me now, where did inhumans come into the mix?

Your genetics determine your body type, by the actual genetic difference between XX and XY is miniscule.

Seriously, the Y only codes for a few proteins related to the growth of the testes, and the vas deferin duct.

What ACTUALLY determines your body shape, is the hormones you are exposed to in the womb.

In men, the testes still produce testosterone, but there is also too much estrogen in their system…..

Since the testosterone production sites are located in the testes, the consentration of testosterone in the body is also concentrated there.

At the extremities, the estrogen has a higher concentration… extremities like the head, hands, feet, etc…

Their brains are more towards the female plan than their genetics would normally indicate, and this caused behavioral changes within them.

Conversly, females with too much estrogen respond to the overdose by creating more production sites for the removal of estrogen….

Which effects their hormone balance both in the womb, and during their later life.

The females effected by this plan have effectively been UN-Gendered.

So, you are from reddit, eh?

Go hang out at a gay bar. Don't do it just once, go a couple of times a week for say 2 months. Really get to know the faggots. See how they have sex (don't worry there is plenty of sex in the gay bar, you wont have to go far) Maybe go to a fetish night.

After you see how they "love" one another come back and explain to us what is wrong with homosexuality…

I said something about these born-celibates is inhuman or not genetically sound. Inhumanity is a thought provoking thing, sentient, smart, and of healthy mind, but not in a human sense. It's the equivalent of Aspergers but for the philosopher, the mystic, and the historian, those non-scientific intellectuals.

I'll be honest, I don't give a shit if fags exist and fag shit up all they want. That being said, the moment they start demanding equal rights as married people, adopting children, pushing their degenerate fag shit on others, or seek welfare for their pozzed up asses they should be terminated. The only reason faggots even exist is because that's nature's way of ending that genetic defect.

You have to give mudshits credit here, they keep testing whether or not fags have the ability to fly by throwing them off buildings, but haven't found any glorious winged faggots yet. They should keep testing.

We're going to need a bigger bog.
will filling a bog with poz hurt the wildlife?

KILL IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMFG REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I feel a strange bliss of anger

Tonight friend, you win.

Reported for tripfag.

You are the reason for this.

If the day comes they can genetically determine whether or not someone will become a fag they could abort the fetus.

Homos generally act like jews. They hate real work, flock to money organizations to push paper and poo, vote like cancerous cultural marxist policies just like women.

Milo is an exception to how they act. Most need to be gassed no different than jew.

So are you saying someone is going to put a cock up your ass because all the other kids are doing?

You realize that's a depiction of heterosexual sex, no?

Bog is life.

Honestly why should I care about policing someone else's body

Holla Forums isn't one person, I personally don't care so long as you don't make a fucking big deal about it like it's Melbourne tier faggotry loud and proud shit. Trannies can go kill themselves as they usually do, however.

If you look at the statistics on this stuff the idea that people are doing it because others around them are seems to follow.

Or they are doing it because there is less social stigma, that makes more sense to me.

No what user is saying in (checked) is that you'll let another someone put a cock up your ass because it is "ok". It is the degeneracy of social norms. Worst case scenario it isn't you that gets the old shit snake treatment, but your little Johnny comes home with Burt, or Becky comes home with Barbara. Like a good virus it won't necessarily quickly kill the host, but propagate through the environment.

(checked again)
It is the concept of the Society as a whole is greater than the individual's wants. Homosexuality (when blatant and adopted as a social norm) is degenerative to the health of the society. To use the other user's question- it is infected with a virus and is a societal illness. Taken one step further, it can be looked at like Alcoholism, Obesity, etc. If someone doesn't learn how to control their instincts- are they a Man or are they an Ape? If an Ape? Why do we want them in society in the first place?

I had heard fags fucked like 500-1000 guys. But I never knew it was this fucking disgusting. I'm having a hard time believing it.

It’s not genetic at all.

And that is why society is the way that it is. It is YOUR fault.

Good post.

Watch some of the early CommonFilth tumblristas. His new stuff is pretty much him just shitting all over WN for sake of being a contrarian among contrarians.

Watch the original video by weev. Its a good story.
It will explain exactly why. Faggots are filthy degenerates, many of whom actually go out of their way to catch diseases like aids.
There's even a group of them called bug chasers.

Gays are promiscuous, hedonistic, often weak in their resolve and fundamentally don't give a shit about society's future, only their own pleasure - since they are genetic dead ends anyway. Now, I don't suggest actively hunting them down, but letting them come out of the closet devalues the core concepts of family, dity and future, while also serving as a foot in the door for even more degenerate shit.

No. Common filth is a fucking retard. I could tell he was dumb just by hearing his voice.

There are homosexuals and there are gays.
Homos for some reason attracted to guys and that is it. Gays are sick in a head perverts who revolve their entire existence around degenerate pleasure seeking, they are sex junkies.

It's not just lowered social stigma though, it's fully encouraged and as I said once involved with is then made socially unacceptable to stop being homosexual.

op is a fucking kike. That is a Greek man fucking a Greek woman. Here is a higher res picture, you can clearly see the tits. Swing from a noose op.

Okay, I never sighed the social contract though.

Why should I care about someone else, if anything if 2 men in your local area are fags that should make it easier for you to find a women yourself. The biggest problem with alcoholism, obesity and the like is most of the west is communist and you are forced to pay for others health care. I don't have a problem with any of those things if I'm didn't have to foot the bill my problem is Marxism

I don't see any reason to have them in it, I just don't feel any reason to stop them either.

I'm not contesting that, but his old videos really are pretty eye opening if you've never witnessed true faggotry before.

No shit OP is a fucking Kike. You can tell in the first sentence.

On a different topic:
aidsetc.org/blog/bug-chasers-gay-men-and-intentional-pursuit-hiv-narrative-analysis

I think we can start by agreeing on the fact that being homosexual is bad. There are many problems that homosexuals encounter that have nothing to do with the way they are received by society. They cannot have biological children with a woman they marry and love sexually. They can only adopt or use surrogates, both of which are objectively worse options. Their dating pool is significantly reduced, from 50% of the population down to 1 or 2%. Even in the most tolerant society, the overwhelming majority of movies, music, stories and other media are created for heterosexual people. Anal sex spreads a huge amount of disease. Men naturally have higher sex drives than women, so if you get a population of homosexual men together they fuck constantly without the natural female controls in place, which further spreads disease and contributes to sex becoming completely empty and meaningless for them, like getting addicted to a drug. It is no surprise that most homosexuals have over 100 sexual partners in their lifetime, which would be very bad even for a heterosexual.

All that is obvious, but they are things they can't control, right?

Well, no. While it is impossible for a homosexual to learn to be attracted to women (at least in the normie mind, anyway– I'm not so convinced) a homosexual can control his outward behaviors to refrain from acting in a degenerate fashion. People today act like it's a third shoah to suggest that homosexuals should refrain from sex with men, but it's really not that hard to be abstinent. Many people here are virgins and I hope they realize that there is more to life than sticking their dicks into meat for pleasure. And if sex with women came with a 20% chance of getting aids, and no chance of creating white children, then I'd encourage more people not to.

Going even further, there is nothing actually prohibiting gays from marrying women and having white children with them. In history it's happened millions of times, and that kind of thing still goes on today in communities where open faggotry isn't tolerated. How many people can you think of who married women, had children, and later came out as gay? The thing is, those people don't hate their wives for the most part. In fact, many of them love their wives very much romantically, even though they aren't really sexually attracted to them. If this strikes you as impossible, then consider what you would do if you had a wife you loved very much and she was seriously disfigured in a car crash. Would you dump her because she was no longer attractive? Hopefully not, because love can and should be based on more than outward appearances. 40 year old kissless virgins fall in love with the most hideous, hairy and obese women you've ever seen. Blind people fall in love and get married even though they never see their partners at all. It is certainly possible for a homo to meet a woman he connects with emotionally, and create a normal loving family and have children. It's not only the right thing to do, but they will also end up happier that way.

That should make you happy if you don't like them? The only issue I would have is paying their medical bills

That was the whole point of my post my issue is with socialism and Marxism

Because it doesn't stop with only two of them, and it also doesn't stay to just men either.

The greeks never did anal penetration because poop came from there and also if someone is penetrated they are like a woman and that is the biggest insult

You didn't read anything of what was written in this thread. You didn't even watch the weev video.
& then you just posted your own uninformed opinion. cancer.

Faggotry is genetic suicide with the added bonus of potentially spreading disease to the people who actually procreate.

And this is on top of the associated neurosis and behavioral issues.

mrsa comes from decades of over using antibiotics.

strep and c-diff were always the obvious candidates as well. Given how common they are.

Maybe it was created in a pig in china, as I read.
& maybe much of it comes from aquariums and factory farms.
But its clear to me now that fags are the ones spreading the disease to everyone. Just read a few of these forums posts. The one labeled: this is what gay men believe

Your source contradicts your post. The source you post says that there are both biological and environmental influences.

Your entire post hinges on the assertion that homosexuality is a net negative for the individual, when in fact homosexuals are smarter than heterosexuals on average
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf

Homosexuals are also over-represented in mental illness, but so are high-iq individuals. A cure for homosexuality and a cure for mental illness are not one in the same, as you seem to attempt to argue.

I was referring to the increase in insurance premium, independent of any goverment involvement. I suppose you could have private companies charge more premium for faggots though.

(checked oh these dubs of discussion)
Me either, what I zeroed in on, as it is obvious, is it is no longer simply an act between two consenting adults in the privacy of their own home. It is now gone WAY past that quite literally into the streets. It has become a social dysfunction which is eroding the norms which made Western Civilization (at the peak) the most amazing Civilization in history. It is the erosion of those values; and homosexual conduct in public is simply one of the more obvious signs; which I think was manifest by Social Marxism. Western Society was a strong society without the examples in and and has become a weaker and more divided society because of degeneracy. Look I saw things like you do now not so long ago- but one day it will click. It isn't a question of "Me vs. Them" it is a question of "What is best for the whole". Two guys fucking each other at home, not my business (per se), but come out into public and expect me tolerating you making out in a Denny's in front of kids- nope, not good for anyone. You have a disease, treat it how you want- but I don't want to see it.

Ultimately, also, who do you think pays for their healthcare when they burn through their money. GRIDS treatment is VERY expensive user. Back in my more liberal days I volunteered at AIDS charity shelters and most (not all) but most had decent jobs, nice houses, etc. and pissed all of their money away on trying to stay alive. Ultimately they do become a burden.

this.

aids isnt a gay disease when bi faggots are spreading it to women who are then spreading it to straights

If you doubt my last point, then consider another thought experiment. You have two options: The first is to marry a woman who is in every way perfect, except for the fact that you see her as very unattractive. Imagine a woman who appears to you as extremely ugly and obese, though still clean and doesn't have a smell. Though, other people see her as a regular attractive woman and see your relationship as cute. Now, with this choice, you get to make attractive white children with this woman and live a regular fulfilling life. The only problem is that you aren't sexually attracted to her– certainly not ideal, of course, but by the time you're both 50 you really won't be any worse off than anyone else with a 50 year old wife. Not finding your wife sexually appealing after a long time of being married is not exactly a rare problem.

The second option, in contrast, is to fuck as many sluts as you can get away with for the rest of your life– and you are attracted to them. However, you can never get married, never have children, and never be fulfilled in a relationship. All of your sexual prospects have a 20% chance of having AIDS and they have all had >100 partners. By the time you are 50, you won't be having any more sex anyway, if you're not already dead.

Does the second option sound better? Is it what a loving society would want for you? Because that's what we now encourage homos to do. If you're really so degenerate that you can't decide which option you would take, then great news! The jury is in: fag suicide is at an all-time high despite our new culture of "tolerance." It really is no choice at all.

Lastly, even IF option 2 meant a better life than option 1, it still pales in comparison to the advantages of actually being heterosexual in the first place. Considering the fact that open faggots influence children to become gay, both through example and in their unparalleled rates of child molestation which scrambles the brains of children before they are sexually developed, it is clearly the right thing to do for homosexuals to hide their homosexuality and pretend to be normal so they do not doom subsequent generations to their fate.

If you tolerate faggotry you're cancerous as TRS faggots.

You meant to say 'result.' Put down the Johnny Walker for once, user. Alcohol is fine but alcoholism is absolutely disgusting.

Hi Weev.

It is not two men kissing that is bad for society, but the diseases they are statistically more likely to have and spread. Two men in a monogamous relationship living together is no different from a man and a woman who decide not to have kids.
The issue is with the lgbt "community" spreading STDs with unsafe sex and reliably voting for harmful leftist policies. The reliably left-wing lgbt voting block does more to hurt society's families than watching two men kiss ever will.

If the lgbt "community" were to become more socially conservative, they would spread fewer STDs and they would stop rubberstamping democratic candidates. The republican platform doubled down on the one-man-one-woman marriage stance, so it is unlikely that will happen anytime soon.

That's a nice false dichotomy you have there. Gay marriage is legal by federal law, so if a decent gay person can luck out and find a partner who feels the same way then you can do everything but kids that are biologically related to you both. It aint easy to find that, when you consider finding the right person in the regular dating pool is hard, and finding that same right person in a dating pool that is not only a fraction of the size, but also statistically an STD-riddled minefield, is even harder. But nothing worth having is easy to get. Gay people don't need to be encouraged not to find other men, they need to be encouraged to shun the sluts who walk the earth as viral incubators for aids.

my post says its a GENETIC MUTATION which occurs AFTER BIRTH DUE TO ENVIRONMENT.

but thanks for correcting my record ;>)

Such monogamous fetishistic relationships onl exist in Holla Forums greentexts user. Homosexuality is a form of psychological abuse toward celibates or defects who have accepted their lot.

Your source says that there is a 20% correlation in twins. Unless 20% of the population is homosexual, there is a higher coincidence there than in the general population. This means that INTRINSIC biological factors play a role.

I will correct you when you say that something is for sure one thing and the source you provide says that there may be one thing. That's intellectually dishonest.

I am in one, they do exist outside of greentext stories user. The lgbt "community" disgusts me and I am the first one in conversations to shame people that vote for left-leaning policies or whore themselves out without protection for short-term pleasure.

What's wrong with my opinion? I posted a response to the OP's question which had to do with how I might explain to a normie why homosexuality is bad. I also agree that fags spread disease and uproot the social order and that Jews have encouraged its spread and acceptance– did I suggest that I do not?

Are you a faggot or a kike? White gays should suppress their deviant urges, marry women have white children, like they've done for thousands of years without incident. You cannot be openly gay and at the same time set an example for children.

you're a fag whether you stick your dick into some guy's ass or get some guy to stick his dick in yours.

You die of GRIDS regardless

1. 2% of population responsible for 75% of HIV transmission
2. 2% of population responsible for 1/3 child abuse cases
3. tolerance to excuse to acceptance to normalization to celebration and eventually general promotion of casual sex, polygamy and sexual deviancy
4. violation of biological imperative to reproduce
5. violation of social contract between men to work together in the personal stake in the future that is their children and families, not to go childless and fuck boys.

not sure if legit, but found this edit pic in some other forum

You can though. It's not an example you like but I don't live by your standard. I make a good living and do so helping people. In a social species, what you do in front of others is of consequence to the society you take part in. We stand on the shoulders of giants and all that.

OK Professor X, just hop into your cerebro faggot detector and get to work.

So it's fine with condoms? You whore yourself out to another for short term pleasure, even if it's with one man, it is still whoredom in exchange for 5 seconds of drbaucherous pleasure. If you were sane, merely conversing with them would please you, but you are addicted to the dopamine release and the horrid smell.

well then why does the bottom faggot have a mustache and soap patch

You make a great deal of assumptions in trying to attack me, none of which are true. I don't approve of one-night stands, but doing so with protection is much better than doing so without. I myself have never been with anyone but my current partner. It takes a great deal of time for me to connect with others and the thought of sex without intimacy sounds like costly, high-risk masturbation.

You're trying a bit hard here.

Should you happen to strike up conversation on general subject matter, then you'll probably also find that — in contrast to the hype surrounding the conversational wittiness of gay men — most of them are dumber than a board. They are basically drug addicts who are there to receive their fix; the gay mind is capable only of the shallowest abstraction.

Jesus Christ look how many actual fags and closet homo's are in here. Every worded post can be removed and it would increase the quality of the thread ten fold

homosexuality is a mental disorder with effects beyond just wanting to fuck other men (female homosexuality is a different thing with different causes, but no less unhealthy). these people are not sane or healthy and anyone with actual experience with them knows that. the problem is that most people see a sanitized picture of homosexuality on the electric jew and think it's what they're really like.
if you want to make people hate faggots, link them to something like this thread:
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
it's full of truly horrifying shit that the jew media won't show them. you can pick out individual links from within if you don't think they'll read a thread on a racist bodybuilding forum.

Seconded. For all the faggotry you bitches spout off about, not everyone wants to be the spitting image of NatSoc. This isn't a NatSoc board. It's a place where autists congregate and sometimes you faggots are amusing. Sometimes. If you ever get the Ree Uprising, you'll be in for a real nasty surprise when the vast majority of people may be able to sympathize with your ideals but are not willing to embody them themselves. Just like I'm completely positive many of you aren't actually embodying the ideals that you angrily push on people here.

I don't give a fuck about faggots but I don't think they should ever dictate anything for mainstream society. If this was 1950s America and faggots got beat if they got caught fagging it up, I'd be okay with that. No need to toss motherfuckers off buildings like ISIS.

And here's another thing: a lot of the ole skinnieheads here are sounding a lot more like ISIS every single day.

This is proven by the retarded faggots on half/co/.

You have no reason to engage in fruitless pseudo-intercourse with this man. Merely adopting him as a close friend, or as an honourary brother would suit a sane man, assuming this "relationship" is even greater than simple pleasure seeking, or has a single speck of companionship in it.

by this logic, if a guy is sterile or a woman cant have kids, then any sex involving them is just as degenerate

Stop bumping this kike thread you dumb faggots.

There's nothing provincial/ idiosyncratic about wanting to limit the harm done to society by guys with plague-fingers and lethal-weapon-dicks. Let alone normalizing the behavior in the eyes of youth. And why is pederasty so common in homo subculture? Does that count as an advanced means of transmitting positive examples to children?

A woman who needed a hysterectomy would be find any companionship similarly fruitless(or barren as it were). A woman who can no longer procreate should logically be denied the rights to marriage as well if procreation is the measure you use. If the standard is related to societal norms of monogamy and STD-spreading of the gay population then we are in agreement, as much as you try to pivot to avoid that fact.

You could say that, but you would be wrong.

I agree.

What mutagen are these people exposed to that causes homosexuality?

Homosexuality is a sexual perversion and can be cured with enough reconditioning like any other fetish. Many faggots have been cured just by abstaining from masturbation and sex for a month, then returning to heterosexual porn and finally heterosexual women.

There's a reason why faggots are so often found out to be molested as children. Sexual trauma at such an impressionable age will surely lead to sexual perversion. It is also no coincidence that nearly half of modern serial killers have been known to be faggots.

These are sick people with a mental illness. Just because they protested the APA doesn't suddenly mean it's not. There's no excuse for accepting it, anymore than a pedophile quietly raping children in the privacy of his own bedroom. They are degenerates and should be either removed from society or cured and rehabilitated.

He may be referring toxoplasmosis, re: germ theory of homosexuality.

Fuck off and die.

You cant ban homosexuality. It will still crop up. Even a perfect genome could theoretically mutate and this whole problem starts again. In my opinion, the best thing to do is make homosexuality 100% societally acceptable. Treat it exactly like hetero, this way, gays will naturally self segregate instead of being in the closet and spreading disease to heteros. People will be open about themselves because there will be no taboo.

Ok, heres the advantage of gay men. They do not spread their genes, and they do not compete with hetero men for breeding partners. This means they can serve public works, or military service like men, without taking up possible female breeding partners.

Thoughts?

I've had luck avoiding the idea that homosex itself is bad and letting them connect the dots themselves.

Instead I go for celebration of homosexuals in our society today being a major problem: Pride parades, Bruce DGenderate, buttsex on tv, "gay" marriage, etc.

It's pretty easy to do. There are so many angles of attack it's not even funny.

An example:

RE: "gay" marriage - A question for normies to choke on might go along the lines of:

this guy is based
thanks user

It's a mouth,you mouthbreather!