NOSTRADAMUS PREDICTS THE LIBERATION OF CONSTANTINOPLE BY A RUSSIAN-AMERICAN ALLIANCE

C6:Q21 (Chapter 6, Quatrain 21)

Skip to about 6:00 in the video if you want to hear Orson Welles talk about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only niggers and christ-cucks make predictions like this and pretend they are real.
Real men use science to make predictions.

Polite Sage for nigger-tier thinking

sounds more like a Canada/Russia alliance really.

The US isnt of the arctic pole . that would be Canada or maybe Russia re-annexes Alaska

The US is a Zio-Salafist narco state. People thinking that Russia or any functionally White nation east of the Rhine is going to be cliquing up with los Americanos are delusional about how far gone their country actually is.

And for as much as I hate Turks, I wouldn't wish a US military nigger plague on anyone.

SAGE ALL WW3 THREADS

HIDE ALL MASONIC POSTERS

REPOST ALL WW3 MATERIALS

NO NOT DEUS VULT

MUAAAAAHHHH THE PROPHECIES

SAGE ALL PLEBS WHO HAVEN'T GOT THE MESSAGE THAT MUH ALBERT KIKE WW3 "PROPHECY" HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/

Chilean here, i am really bored of watching this crap all the time, Caro was real and at that time he was dying, btw, you can found argie editions that predate that book and in Chile there are few from 1925.

In a few decades commies will say that Chile was just a myth created by libertarians… fun fact, after seing that "debunk" i started to believe in what you call "crap", there are a bunch of guys that worship satan and hate christianity and they are the guys telling professors to wrote science fedora books.

take your meds faggot

No one said that the Cardinal of Chile didn't exist. I'm sure he was a good man. It's just bad research that is still getting passed around. They didn't have unlimited information back then to fact check things. Each researcher probably just had a few books in their collection. Before the internet, I used to cherish every book I had relating to conspiracy type stuff. Now my research folder is about 500GB.

Well, what are your predictions on the topic instead, that what he prophecised won't come to pass? If so, what would/will happen?

Nostradamus was a Jewish conman

Byzantium is to the WEST of Russia you dolt.

I'm not a huge believer in prophets etc but this has stuck in my head since childhood.
I am not entirely sure of the legitimacy of it but if, by chance, it is legit, it's pretty cool

I fucking explained that Trump will start a Russian-American alliance that will confront China.

They will proceed to fuck up Turkey like a cheap whore.

Is that in Morals and dogma? I have a copy from the 30s, but I haven't gotten very far in.

Turkey has nukes, there is no way to overtly invade the without triggering nuclear exchange. The only options towards Turkey are subversion and proxy wars, take a page out of the neocons book and fund and train a boogeyman force like ISIS to purge Turkroaches. If some based intelligence agency created a cell of "Zionist extremists" purging Turkroaches that would be funny as fuck and outkiking the kikes by a large margin.

Canada would be dead weight on Russia's back though. The US could take them both on a slow weekend.

FBPT

And women, don't forget the fucking astrology cunts who obsess with signs and portents.

Holla Forums has known this for quite a while now.
There's even a graphic about it.
But it has been postulated that Britain & parts of Europe will be involved, as well.
And the defeat of the anti-Christ…there are two forces on Earth right now that are anti-Christian and clearly evil, Islam & Zionism. And the Zionists are using the Muslims against Christian nations.
Remember, the anti-Christ is supposed to make his throne in Israel, in the rebuilt Temple of Solomon. Ever wonder why, with all the chaos and bloodshed in the middle east, and all the supposed hatred for Israel, that Israel is rarely attacked in any serious fashion? Why, when the middle eastern countries surrounding Israel lie in ruins, with mercenary madmen infesting them all, Israel sits relatively untouched?
Zionists control the armies of the so-called "terrorist" factions, and, using them, are wrecking the nations around itself to maintain their chaos & helplessness. And they've turned their sights on Europe & the U.S., in fact, the entire Anglosphere, as all of us are quite aware.
The anti-Christ making his throne in the Temple is the "abomination that makes desolate" which may refer to the Zionist takeover of the Jewish faith and the Jews themselves. Face it, the average Jew is just as duped & used as any Christian or Muslim normie, they have always been fodder for Zionist cannons just like everybody else. Without Zionist racism, ethnic nepotism, narcissism, and warmongering, they would be just another religion, that nobody would give a second thought to.

Nostradamus & the Book of Revelations may have been right, and if they were, then we may finally see the Muslims driven out of western countries & the fall of Zionist Israel at the hands of a Russo/American alliance.

One can only hope…and we should be trying to meme this into existence.
One

Turkey doesn't have their own nukes, I think.

They might have some American ones stationed there, though.

Agreed.
EVERYONE IT IS OF MASSIVE IMPORTANCE THAT WE USE OUR MEME MAGIC TO FORGE THIS ALLIANCE EVEN FURTHER!
KEK WILL BLESS THE WHITE MAN'S FUTURE
TRUMP AND PUTIN WILL SAVE OUR RACE!

Wel, if you want juicy stuff learn spanish and loork for the 1925 edition, thats really creepy, you even have second editions (from Argentina) when he was dying and the book is saying that masons are just a bunch of tards that are looking for power with satanists in the top.

Btw, he was slowly dying when the other book was published.

Daily reminder that frogposters are shills used to show us as "alt right".

Nope, now Romania has them.

So, atomic gypsies.

If that is true that's pretty fucking cool.

He also predicted that "Red birds will fly out Of The East and destroy Paris in a night"

Which aint surprising with all that is happening in France

We know this.

If I were to make a prediction I wouldn't call American of the Arctic Pole.
This thread is retarded

Like a griffin will come the king of Europe,
Accompanied by those of Aquilon:
Of reds and whites (withes with red MAGA hats) he will conduct a great troop
And they will go against the king of Babylon.

Of Trojan blood (It is the great trojan horse of our time) will be born a Germanic heart
Who will rise to a very high power:
He will drive out the foreign Arabic people
Returning the Church to its pre-eminence