H A P P E N I N G CLINTON CAMPAIGN OVERCHARGING DONORS

GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

BASED OBSERVER STRIKES AGAIN

ANOTHER UNEXPECTED TWIST IN AN ALREADY SHOCKING ELECTION SEASON

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Al15
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
archive.is/Rv47u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pravda
archive.is/7bNuO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_F._Lee
forward.com/news/national/308582/who-the-jewish-billionaires-are-backing-in-2016/
archive.is/D8g7k
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/facebook-cofounder-gift-democrats/
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/superpac-donors-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump nonetheless

Did you look at this OP and think, "Wow, this is good"?

This is also a duplicate thread

The Observer is based and deserves our shekels.

What thread already has this?

see

Oops. I checked to make sure there wasn't another thread already up on it. My bad!

Hahahaha holy shit. I am now officially worried that Hillary is a Trump plant who's taking a dive to make him look good.

Reported for sticky

Is there no depth to which this woman won't plunge?

Well this thread is longer anyway but the Op for this one is very threadbare. Look to the other one for a guide on how to make a better OP

Archiving is not just about money. Especially something like this that Hillary would like to see shut down or changed, you should make an archive in case of bullshit and shenanigans.

This.

Jews jewing slightly poorer jews. Would make a great comedy

Anyone who votes Hillary deserves to get fucked because they are slaves already.

>Archive if anyone is interested: archive.is/6Al15

Wow, that is shady. So all her small donors, if anyone is actually that gullible, just got ripped off. That would be a good class action lawsuit and a damning headline, if anybody actually gave a fuck.

Why can't people care!?

Because apathy and Judaism.

(1)

I'm still here bro. I just can't even the scope of this. It makes me check for Illuminati under the bed, how could she possibly think this will help her electoral chances?

because they're conditioned to believe anyone who has money is evil. the lower end of the 1% proves to be the greatest scapegoat.

Dubs confirm.

Made it to Drudge

I got it from Drudge, but it's not the main headline.

How does one "overcharge" a donation?

Top DNC donors were paying to get government positions, are you actually surprised?

One you give them your credit card info they can make any charges they want on it. This is why you should always check your bill each month and save receipts because people will try and rip you off.

I know some Federal Reserve-loving faggot is going to spring out of nowhere, but this type of fraud is impossible to do with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Check them out if you think (correctly) that the dollar might collapse in the near future.

Archiving isn't just about shekels. Quit thinking like a kike, faggot.

Actually, that gives me an interesting idea user. What if we started tweeting racist Hillary Pepes? We all know she called pepe racist, why not rustle some jimmies? I'd hate to despoil Pepe's good name though

Get rich stealing one shekel at a time.

We can't risk making Hillary seem cool this late in the game. Stay the course, user. Trust in Kek.

It's also impossible for someone to rip you off in this way if you only use cash…
These retarded liberals used debt and credit cards.

wtf i hate Trump now

Don't ever post that again.

Oh. I thought you made donations with checks. I didn't even know you could do it with a credit card/debit card. What fucking retard would do that?

this is exactly the same level of scummy shit weve seen from the whole DNC hillary foundation leak.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

not suprised

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Is that a real card what the fuck?

dude wtf

Yes it's real the magic set is Unglued. It's purely joke set.

The irony of leftists trying to co-opt pepe for Hillary just proves how mentally retarded they are, especially after they've been trying to paint pepe as a white nationalist meme.

If the population actually elects that bitch that's the end of the United States.

My bad I mistook Chaos orb for Chaos confetti.

Chaos orb is real, very real.

Look how dead Pepe's eyes are in this rip-off meme. Like he knows he doesn't belong there.

The spark is dead, just like Hillary's conscience.

Pepe killed Hillary Clinton's conscience and now is proceeding to wear her skin and shit all inside of it, soon it will all LEAK OUT

She only needed to leave him alone, by not talking about him but now she and her Hebrew illustrators think that they are Kek, but she is just wojak in a picture with Kek you can only ever be wojak. The Hebrews just had to leave us alone but no they had to invade our culture, now they will see the true privileges of the white man.

Picture is of a kosher meme. Beware the eternal Jew and his kosher memes.

Filtered shill

I think even the leftist media is aware of how paranoid it sounds when she is talking about nazi frog memes.

6:47

That being said even Colbert is continuously taking jabs at Hillary since most of his audience is BernieBros.

kek. No matter how they try, they're never going to make that frail old woman look badass.

Real version.
Mana flow restored to normal.

There is only one way to make Hillary look scary.

Well shit.
I fucked up the punch line.
At least I'll be able to look at the quad quads that I didn't deserve.

Next time take another 30 seconds to elaborate instead of relying on the mods' to what your ass.

You think that these donors are going to vote Trump now

wtf they love Trump now!

You're either 75 years old or 12.

You're either a retard or a fucking retard.

Suspicious

Pick up a dictionary you fuck.

you tried

Do this

you never spoke to a liberal, have you?

now someone switch pepe's and hillary's heads and color the hand green

with interest

based mods

I just posted this story to an user app and somebody responded with "well better than getting scammed 30k at Trump university"

1. These retards are fine with getting scammed 100 bucks
2. will jump at any attempt to talk shit on Trump
Anyone got a link for the Trump U thing not being a scam?

no dont you dare blaspeme pepe in such a way.

if you must meme.. which you should.. meme a decrepit old woman.. meme her as a high level undead scourge and soros as the lichking

She said this a couple of minutes ago while pandering for black votes

Aint nobody?

So somebody got time for it?

Niggers and logic, god damnit..

How many millions are flowing into this fucking campaign? How many people are getting clipped for having dirt on the Clintons? And for what? So she can scam her own fucking supporters, like literally the last handful of people not already disgusted by her? I cannot wrap my head around this.

Money. she knows she can't win at this point so she is doing the only thing left to her, taking money.

it's just the way she does it

She's such a stereotypical kike it's hilarious. I'm fully expecting her to go OY VEY on the debates, right before she croaks on stage

Christ jews really never learn do they?

KEK

they realize that memetics is actually magic, and they also realize that they can not into meme magic, so they try to coopt our dankness. The best part is any meme they try to cast will always backfire on them. In order to meme you must wield both the power of Truth and Chaos, where they only know lies and order.

So what exactly does this mean 'happening'-wise?

.t Not a burger

she has to return the money or deal with a lawsuit

It's a felony. it's wire fraud. it's election fraud.

Neat. Fanks tham.

Like stealing candy from a baby. They have no shame.

I'm not even American, and I don't care how bad they say Trump is, this woman can't be president

if the rico laws are used in this case it means some very serious prison time.

I follow this campaign since beginning and nobody could be better president for USA than Trump. So many low energy retards trying to rule country that never belonged to their cucked ideologies.

it that isn't the proof of malice…

killary is really made of evil.

If this was happening why didn't donors spoke? Are they that cucked they'd rather be ripped off than admit they're being scamed?

Some may not even be aware of the theft. Others may think that it was an accident but because it is in Hillary's favor, then they will not ask for their money back. Others still, may believe that there was just a computer glitch which will eventually be discovered and their money returned.
Do not underestimate the gullibility of the regular uneducated Hillary supporter.

Criminal Hilldog's campaign fed by criminal practices. At this point you can't be in any doubt about the nature of these people.

We've seen how the black community takes perceived acts of betrayal. I wonder if enough of them have donated (or could be convinced to grandstand as though they had) to Hillary's campaign and how belligerent they might become upon discovering her perfidy.

Sorry user.

I know.

Hence

Just because they didn't donate doesn't mean that they won't claim to if they believe they can benefit from it.

KEK DID IT AGAIN

Sounds like staff wanted to vent on shitlery.

They're getting what they deserve for believing her campaign isn't a scam. Hillary has all the ebt card voters. She can stop running and still win. The only reason she doesn't is suckers who won't stop donating.

A FUCKING FROG

Are you guys spreading this?
I'm trying but my twatter has hardly 100 people and they are all shitposters.

Yes and it going well but unfortunately we'll need cuckchan Holla Forums's help to really make things happen with this.

WHY DOESN'T THE REST OF THE
MEDIA REPORT ON THIS SHIT??
IT INFURIATES ME

Why do we keep caring for those cucks man… let them root to putrefaction and dust

Pravda means justice. in serbian but probably in russian too

new truth discovered by this user
our founders walked the path of light.
they knew the name of the god of light.
our people are still all over the world and we need you with us.

most of us niggers were tricked worshipping satan without knowing it.

the lynchpin of our enslavement is the big lie. it is so big and so many people are complicit it proves the existence of evil.

satanist running isis with saudi royals
satanist running kikes via rothschild et all
satanist running christians antipope encouraging sin and fucking little boys.
athiests have blind faith in the word of man.

free your soul and have the courage to follow it

take everything you have learned from pol
archive.is/Rv47u

apply it to this, i am perfectly aware of the source and so you can see the truth right in front of you.

peace be with you brothers.
hail victory.

I would say its internal sabatoge, but a sabatuer wouldve made the recharges for $100+ so theyd get caught.

Its just malevolent incompetence at this point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pravda

That's basically the start and stop of my knowledge on the subject. I'm assuming that it's true because they have no reason to lie about it and I doubt a genuine error like that would stand uncorrected for years, but I obviously don't read or speak Russian so if it's an error blame the Wiki page on that one.

Either way, calling it either "truth" or "justice" are both mockeries of either word in the end.

I researched all 20 individuals on this list, and it turns out that all 20 of them are Jewish (yes, even the ones who don't have stereotypical Jewish surnames).

Can somebody place a yellow star of David next to each person's name to indicate Jewishness?

Thanks in advance.

When you repost this story on social media & in comment sections (and you will) remember to add, "if this is how she treats her own supporters, just imagine what she'll do to the country if she gets in!"

On it. but doing some name fact checking myself so we don't get something that can be used against the chart.

Hildabeast will lose in a landslide.

There's no need for you to do that. I already did all the work. Here are the ambiguous ones I know that you're doubting:

- Laure Woods is Jewish. Proof: physiognomy as observed from photographs.

- Pat and Jon Stryker are Jewish. Proof: physiognomy as observed from photographs.

- Barbara Lee is Jewish. Proof: Wikipedia page; physiognomy as observed from photographs.

- Thomas Tull is Jewish. Proof: physiognomy as observed from photographs; Hollywood executive position.

Sussman doesn't seem to have been into a Jewish family, but his daughter married one.

Laure Woods fact check looks like it's even bigger $5,360,000 in 2016 alone. You might want to update your chart user.

archive.is/7bNuO

I think you meant to say talmudic shit, kike.

Can you update Daniel Abrahams name to include his first name. He usually just goes by S. Daniel but kikepedia has it listed as Sim Daniel Abraham

Barbara Lee is a black nignog Congressional Black Caucus, it fits with Jewish muh diversity but I see no evidence that she herself is jewish.

Donald Sussman is 200% Jewish. I'm not sure why you would even question that.

You've got the wrong Barbara Lee, nigga.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_F._Lee

I've been doing this for a long time. You should just take my word for who's Jewish and who isn't. Also, it's impossible to identify Jews without looking at their photographs, unless they have Hebrew or stereotypical German-Jewish surnames. But the great thing about this is that I can identify Jews just by looking at them. I don't even need to know their surnames. The surnames are just for confirmation, usually.

disregard that I suck cocks. Found jew connection by following her foundation.

No, you have wrong Barbara Lee.

The one on the list is Barbara Fish Lee.

The foundation link i followed IS fish lee.

I've been through 80% of the names checking and theyr all jew connected so far so I'll just defer to your judgement. Here you are.

had 2 stars disabled.

Thanks, dude. But Laure Woods and Fred Eychaner are both definitely Jewish.

Proof for Fred Eychaner:

forward.com/news/national/308582/who-the-jewish-billionaires-are-backing-in-2016/

I couldn't find any documentary proof for Laure Woods, but there's no doubt that she's Jewish. "Wood(s)" is a common Jewish-American surname. It's an Americanization of the German surname "Wald." Take a look at her photographs. From the side, she looks like Howard Stern. She even has the classic hook nose.

Thanks! It's appreciated.

happy to help. new to spotting the jew but I would include Dustin Moskovitz's 20million donation at the top too.

Yes, if Moskovitz actually does donate $20 million to her Super PAC, then he would be the largest donor by far.

I didn't create the graphic, by the way. It was created by Forbes.com a few months ago. I don't know if they'll update it later. They might.

archive.is/D8g7k

Planned Parenthoods support is absent from Forbe's chart. Cant count on these nigs

I'm creating a "Hillary Clinton's Jewish Cabal" list, but I probably won't have it ready for a couple of more days.

it means truth in Russian.

Nice job. But Moskovitz apparently didn't donate any of that $20 million to Priorities USA Action, Hillary Clinton's SuperPAC.

But his donation does make him the 3rd largest donor to various political groups overall in the 2016 political cycle, which is a completely different list than the biggest donors to Hillary Clinton's SuperPAC. The Washington Post is keeping track of the top 10 donors to all political organizations in the 2016 election cycle. It's in the image I'm posting now.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/facebook-cofounder-gift-democrats/

Here's the Washington Post page. It looks like they're updated the figures in the list, but they haven't added Dustin Moskovitz's name for some reason.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/superpac-donors-2016/

ayyyy lmeao fuck hillary

nice work

My stupid relatives sent their credit card number to the Hillary campaign (not my fault they're bluepilled as fuck), I emailed them all and told them to watch their credit card statements carefully now.

Here's the new updated top ten list, as of July 31.

If you are that stupid to donate for Clinton (whether you are low or high income).

You deserved to be scammed, for your stupidity.

No, she is always Wojak. Wojak always gets fucked.

Hillary needs to get fucked….

… and it can't be pretty!

Made this

noice

Don't give up waiting, delivery is underway…

Dank.

I'm being too autistic trying to get it butter. Gimmie a few more mins

Take your time

Big guys for you

Is Planned Parenthood on the superPAC list or also the gray area.

maybe they're just optimizing the message?

What is it with liberals and cutting people's heads off. Was revelations true? Was Grey State trying to tell us something?

MEMES! THE DNA OF THE SOUL!

A rare triggered variant

What's wrong xD did Siemens NX crash xD

It's over.

It's not delivery, it's MemeMagick(tm)!

There's always a bug on release.

NX never crashes, that's why one license costs more than the cardboard box you call a house!

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

I don't get it.

Still, dank work.

No, Planned Parenthood isn't on Hillary Clinton's SuperPAC list.

HOLY SHIT I KNOW WHO TALKED TO THEM FROM WELLS FARGO! I used to work the fraud department there and there was only 1 guy with over 10 years of service and I know who the fuck it is. I am gonna get someone fired….

Noice

shooped :^)

Any better? Hillary likes it.

Yep, Pravda means "truth" and the other major paper, Izvestia, means "news".

There was an old saying in Soviet Union

That's not a bad piece of Soviet humor there.

90001/10

You know, that is a very interesting observentation.

What could it meam?

Are there any current investigations involving bank regulations? Could hillary stop any such investigation if president?

nice work.
made a pure Ben version

WHY?

but I did forget to post it