OH GEEZ OH MAN

OH GEEZ OH MAN

THIS IS JUST NUTS!

Look who's joining Obama to promote the Tran=Pacific Partnership.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vqy6L
mises.org/library/we-need-actual-free-trade-not-tpp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck he looks like ass in that photo. thought he was Punisher for a second.

Trump's beating Clinton in the tard's own State and he's busy helping the opposition. Textbook cuckservativism.

Whoa! You don't say. It's almost like the red and blue teams are two sides of the same coin.

Why doesn't this fucker just become a democrat already if he is this intent on being Obama's/Soro's lapdog. He's already taking money from him.

And to think there were SWPL's planning to vote for this cuck. I hope someone is maintaining a list.

How come all the mass-shooters don't go after politicians these days? Are we living in the most cucked generation or are they all CIA ops?

Which is why Trump's actions constitute a rebellion.

Whichever donors promise the most determines the policy. Hard to imagine yeah?

both.

I guess it's not technically bribery if you just shovel food into his mouth.

There is literally nothing wrong with making the best of a bad situation when you know you're going to lose.

For some weird reason for the past week or so in my head I've been reading comments in his voice, particularly the shitposty ones. Now he comes back from nowhere as Soros' lapdog again.

Not surprising at all. Most cuckservatives support TPP and have been sucking Obama's dick over it. This is one of the few times Democrats have proved their worth and have been against it. If anything, it shows that Republicans and Democrats share the same side of a coin, they aren't as different as they make it out to be.

SelfishCunt.gif

Kasich training montage.

Did he try a presidential run just for free food?

SLOPPY JOHN RETURNS

I wouldn't blame him if he did. Seems like a good deal to me.

Definitely CIA ops, but I'm not entirely sure if this is the most cucked generation.

id rate the possibility of right wing death squads at 55% probability for this generation. not as cucked as the boomers.

lol good. Kasich is a fucking tudnugget who will probably drive even more people away from the TPP.

I never saw this posted here but saw it on the news when it happened.

Explain this shit Holla Forums.

Glad he got stumped.

The question is: Is that guy still around.

He doxxed himself, we should find him.

It's disgusting to watch him eat. Personally, bad manners really bother me a lot.

Of course none of this matters if you are eating alone, on a camping trip, or at a sporting event, but when you are at a motherfucking restaurant or having dinner at home with other people then you better show some respect for American culture and the people who created it. Manners might be different in other parts of the world, like in Japan how the sushi chefs all love it when you burp at them, but if you are in America then you better act like it. And for somebody who is supposed to be a respected politician you better have the best damn manners I've ever seen or you won't be getting my vote.

Trump has perfect table manners.

my dad's like this and he actually whines if I say anything. fucking hate boomers.

Pretty gay tbh

Whose idea was it to have press conferences during breakfast/lunch, seriously what the fuck was the thought they were having there? Its not like he stopped eating to do the interviews or anything, he kept talking, mouth full of food, face red after trying to stuff so much in at once, he looked fucking disgusting, not even presidential, just unprofessional as an adult,

I'm a yaoi enthusiast, and I approve this message.

enjoy your eternal holocaust in hell, faggot

It's not gay if I'm a girl :^)

Fake and gay.

if you're a girl then post your penis

oh, you're one of this "girls" right? kill yourself dude.
also my mom and her sister were into yaoi it was fucked up, never live in a high-nip area.

that's some shit nips will tell you to fuck with foreigners, they do like when you drink straight from the bowl(when eating noodles) and make sounds of approval.
sage for off-topic doubleposting

I don't understand the yaoi hating meme.
Men wank to women
Yaoi is just females being aroused by males. Completely natural and healthy.

Always gotta look out for #1 eh chiam?

And if anyone still believes that we have a two party system (anti-Repub Leftie sub-humans) then they're retarded…

lol mayo

No it's not. It's women being aroused by cartoonish shit because they're too mentally and sexually immature to be sexually aroused by real men. Grow the fuck up you little whore.

His face looks like it got hit with a meat tenderizer and he's only a few days into healing but they put make up on him so he's not black and blue. kasich is an ugly man

devil dubs confirm degeneracy

I thought it was Harrison Ford.

You're just as bad as that guy for keeping it on your PC and watching it.

only good vid of this guy is when hes schooling kikes on the bible

No you're not.
If you were, that's worse off. Faggots at least have the excuse of having t.gondii fucking with them as a fetus. Your reason is you're fucked in the head.

じゃあ、パンツを投稿してください、それともガス室へ出て行け。

OP is a nigger faggot. How fuckin' neb can you get?

archive.is/vqy6L

This is really something I would expect from a shonen manga, not the real world.
Anyway, how is a guy with zero charisma supposed to "help promote" anything?

there's the shovel ready jobs!

For those that don't know. Summary on TPP:

TPP is basically a lolbertardian agreement between gooknations and USA to make sure anything can go in and out.

(((No more tariffs for big corporations))).

Reminder: China didn't sign TPP because chinese leaders aren't stupid.

China has tariffs on all non-yellow import.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

This is embarrassing. The newspapers in my country kept gushing about him because his family is from here, but this guy is just a fucking faggot.

Let me just stop you right there
mises.org/library/we-need-actual-free-trade-not-tpp
I've got a lot of issues with libertarians but the sincere ones are mostly against the TPP because it's loaded down with all kinds of cancerous shit that is only tangentially related to trade. Their actual trade policy is no less insane (even the relatively smart ones like Hoppe have a blind spot here), but it is less corrupt.

I thought this was pol and not leftypol

I couldn't even imagine how we would even begin to think about taking crack dealer Tyrone out of a house when they [illegal drug dealer] have not committed a crime since he sold those 30 bricks, leaving their children in the house.

They broke the law, period. You buy the ticket you take the fucking ride.

Not gonna lie, free food for months on end sounds pretty good. I would do it.

I never understood why people get bothered about this, I understand the other ones because it's just dirty or sounds annoying but why the fuck would it be wrong for me to rest my arms on the table for a bit while eating?

The biggest thing that makes TPP unpopular is that it give private corporations the ability to sue foreign governments if laws they pass diminish the profitability of said company.

Courts with no accountability to any electorate are set up to decide these cases.

Screencap this. I'm calling it right now. Kasich is going to endorse Hillary. Mark my fucking words.

The seven deadly sins of the 2016 Election:

1) Lust [Bill]
2) Gluttony [Kasich]
3) Greed [Bernie]
4) Sloth [Jeb!]
5) Wrath [Hillary]
6) Envy [El Rato]
7) Pride [Rubot]

capped and checked