I'm not a regular Holla Forumscksucker, how was this

I'm not a regular Holla Forumscksucker, how was this.

Was this by the guy who made Scott Pilgrim or someone copying his artstyle?

Former.

Shit.

Is that cheesy lasagna man in the middle?

Halfway through writing it Bryan's wife cucked him because her new feminazi friends convinced her he was "mancaging her goddess flower" and eventually she got tired of their little two room white picket lifestyle and left to become another inner city white whore and took his dogs.

So would you believe if halfway through the protagonist suddenly becomes all about getting her ex back and "making things perfect again"?

He is a brendan tier broken man and Hope Larson is living off his Scott Pilgrim support allowances.

THEY JUST WON'T FUCKING LISTEN

I wish I still had the capacity to be surprised by the sheer amount of faggotry these people produce. They are the death of creativity and fun incarnate.

It's a OK comic I guess. O'Malley gets a lot of shit for no reason or at least most of it

I have a friend who have a 360 and he didin't sell it because the game is installed on it. I was pissed of when they took out the game without giving any excuse about why, but now if this is true, I'm legitimally mad

Fucking Anita did it again. Fucking bitch contribution to the world is pretty much fucking 1st world problems. I want to say fuck her but I don't want any poor sap sticking their dick in that death valley.

It's become painfully clear that there is no redemption for these people, and as long as they can hold onto a shred of influence, they will abuse it.

They need to just be removed from the planet entirely.

Hipster trash written by a broken cuck.

That game was a fucking steal for $10 And I should have bought it. It is bizarre that something so good was made by Ubisoft.
And these SJW cunts have gall saying that they won't take games away. To top it off, it is something made by more or less one of them. Spiteful woman is the worst kind of human being.

I don't know about XBox live, but when you download stuff using your PSN account, you can download it again to different PS3 if you sign in. Apparently, download codes still work if you manage to get your hands on one of them.

I'm pretty sure shoobiesoft just didn't want to renew the rights, it had nothing to do with Gamergate or Anita.

Yeeessss, good goyim. You tell em.

I was an admin for the scott pilgrim .ning and close friends with Bryan for a long time now, its 100% legit. Nothing nice will ever happen again.

Interesting premise that goes nowhere real fast, to my recollection.

At least it won't be getting a movie

I think it may have been inspired by O'malley getting cucked.

Basically what I said.