Adam Lanza was a pedophile

I KNEW IT… Adam Lanza was a butthurt pedophile see i told you.

cnn.com/2017/10/25/us/sandy-hook-adam-lanza-unsealed-docs/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4245810/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Dysnomia had a son…

Kek

I was just trying to be a good person!

Refuse the cock, get the glock.

In his words he was trying to save them from society.

What does it matter now? Sandy Hook was an inside job, pinning evidence on a corpse seems frivolous.

NO!!!.

Shut up Alex Jones

Well, what’s the significance?

The New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act of 2013 commonly known as the NY SAFE Act is a gun regulation law in the state of New York. The law was passed by the New York State Legislature and was signed into law by Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo in January 2013. The legislation was written in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut and the December 24th Webster, New York Shooting. Cuomo described the law as the toughest gun control law in the United States.

And your point is…?

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

"Allegedly" is the key word there

I real tragedy is those two are not ridding my dick, right now tbh

Checked, also I’m a conspiracy advocate. Not like it matters what I think, but I believe 9/11, sandy Hook, pulse night club, aurora theatre and Pearl Harbor etc. are horrific event that distract the public long enough to let the government slide its wiener in your ass and make decisions that would typically be rejected. I’m running out of time in this world, I’m an insignificant speck on a piece of dust blowing through your hair. I’m not red pilling, just refusing to believe Adam Lanza was a potential pedophile, what’s the rub?

nobody from newton or surrounding areas believe the official story btw. it's a bizarre elephant in the room for everyone in the whole area of connecticut.

OP is a faggot! This whole story stinks! It’s a distraction piece, for what though?

No (You)

Thanks for not regurgitating MSM sheep talk!

source? not doubting you i just haven't really ever bothered looking into this enough to know whether or not that is plausible, and i don't live anywhere near the northeast

oh and obviously i don't mean link me to a source that validates your claims; i'm just asking if you can expand on that. is it anecdotal i.e. your experience? or something you learned of by investigation online?

Just watch. Not earth shattering, but weird as fuck.

Not him, but fwiw:
imdb.com/title/tt4245810/

Woah, totally watching!

Thanks!

Full movie

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youre fucking retarded

Nice argument!

Sandy hook was a false flag, shill.

Everyone seems to be a pedo these days. People are coming out openly everyday.

Proof??.

kek

Just like how Hitler had a small penis and often shit his pants, right? Fucking kikes have no brakes on the bullshit train, i have a hard time believing Lanza was even a real person. Now they're telling us he was a prodigy hacker and pedophile. If that were true they would've brought him into the CIA nigger inner circle. Maybe they did and burned his identity with this shooting hoax. Who knows. But what we do know is these people are all child fucking conspirators who can't be trusted with anything.

Adam Lanza and Todd Nickerson should hang out lol.

Well he wasn't, was he? He was an autist.

autists are people too

no i mean it seems like his existence is entirely fabricated

He shot them because shooting kids at a elementary school gets you more sympathy form the public than having ceepee, so, he shot them.

big if true

hex is the spammer bth

Incomplete people

I knew what you meant and yes, it does appear convenient on many levels

He was never a pedophile. Autists are incapable of the emotional complexity required to truly love.

Lies

does that make him /ourguy/ ?

Yes

he sure is a wacky dude

True

He was a neurologist who found out about mind control. They used a weapon to shut his town down and discredit his father and Lanza's work.

It was a mind control weapon.

That's why he flipped out His mother started showing signs and probably everyone at the movie theater/

The weapons were banned by NATO in the 1970s. The fact that everyone who mentions it is a 'tinfoil' retard means we have some serious motherfucking problems. Especially with people trying to coverup a laughable weapon.

He was probably right to be honest.
Bleeding out from a gunshot wound at age 7 involves a lot less suffering than watching all of your hopes and dreams be systematically crushed by the world and eventually dying alone from some degenerative disease.

Then again, the whole event seems suspicious: >>7498872

Death as mercy is a very Buddhist belief. Reminds me of the film Cure.

PEDO UPRISING

I mean, pedofags are cancer but I don't think Lanza was anything other than autistic and a puppet/face.

So cancer then

Yes!

Couldn’t agree more! Why sage?

Fake news! Distraction piece! CNN needs to move away from what Donald Trump allegedly said to the gold star wife of la David Johnson. White House conversations are recorded, and Trump isn’t admitting shit for good reason. The spin piece is garbage. Go for damage control and focus on a fake dead terroristic actor potentially being a pedophile. It’s like saying David Koresh was into internet gambling. He raped 12 year olds in the name of Jesus Christ. These people are dead, what’s the significance?