My brother was arrested for having CP in his computer, should I bail him out?

my brother was arrested for having CP in his computer, should I bail him out?

Other urls found in this thread:

ceur-ws.org/Vol-1873/IWPE17_paper_12.pdf
feed.podcastmachine.com/podcasts/18684/mp3.rss
podcastmachine.com/podcasts/18684/episodes/108073/media_files/251153/download/5/file_128kb.mp3
podcastmachine.com/podcasts/18684/episodes/109093/media_files/253667/download/5/file_128kb.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. He's your brother after all.

And help him get more CP too, he's gonna be pretty pent up when he gets out.

What kind of stupid shit did he do to get caught? I bet he put his CP stash on the cloud or put it on his phone and looked at it in public with people behind him.

Nicki, is that you?

big if true

Was he raided and were you present? Gib details.

he forgot his mailbox open in the college's computer

Why would you want such a degenerate, in your family?

Depends.
Did he have CP *on* his computer, or did he have CP *in* his computer?
It makes a difference, just like it did when he was arrested for having "illegal firearms".

Thanks for the copypasta though, faggot.

The funny thing is people do this all the time lol.

He was using his everyday email for CP?

All the major email providers have PhotoDNA and automatically scan links and attachments.

Nobody in their right mind would use any of those email providers in general let alone for CP.
That is unless they're the "I have nothing to hide" type that are okay with all their emails being logged forever and associated with their identities.

It doesn't matter if you personally use those. If anyone you contact, or anyone they contact uses those, you can still be auto reported.

from a NCMEC report in May 2017, over 4 million unique people were already reported by PhotoDNA in 2017. People use Facebook, Email, Tumblr, etc to trade CP everyday.

It does matter though because if you don't use those datamining providers and instead use one that respects your privacy then so what if you get reported?
Do you honestly think 4 million people were arrested for CP this year?

The United States only has the resources to arrest about 10,000 CP offenders a year. On p2p networks alone, they catch over 3 million unique United States IP's sharing known CP every year.

They randomly arrest people depending on location, volume of material traded, how often they offend, if they are active on multiple p2p networks, and the type of content downloaded.

The amount of people still using open p2p networks boggles my mind. Even in 2017…

Only if he votes for Barth.

Using p2p in current year is about as stupid as leaving your email full of CP logged into the colleges computer after you leave.
I'd like to see a single case of someone getting caught with CP where they didn't just hand themselves in by being so retarded.

You'll never see that because pedos are retarded. Even the "tech-savy" ones end up blowing it by forgetting to disable JavaScript one time or leaving Steam open in the background.

LEA were using a method involving HTL from 2014-2016 that was bullshit. (90% false positive rate)

But a new statistical attack was recently developed that only needs 1 node. It's public.

ceur-ws.org/Vol-1873/IWPE17_paper_12.pdf

wew

Javascript isn't the only attack vector in web browsers. Even with javascript disabled, web browsers still have huge attack surface. Task Force Argos in Australia has used non-javascript browser exploits, unarchiver RCEs (7z, rar), video files that phone home, etc

tl;dr have fun with 0days

finally you decide to cite a 2017 source instead of using the same recycled images from 2015. i was being pedantic but thanks.

only a matter of time b4 CP becomes near impossible to access :)

How could anyone argue with that logic?

Everyone knows about javascript but I've never heard of steam before, what makes it such a good tool for catching pedos?

2017 has already broken the record for the amount of CP produced in a year. (thanks to livestreaming sites like live.me, periscope, etc)

it is in bad taste to make fun of disabled people, user.

hope u feel proud of urself staying in ur dank room on streaming sites 24/7 waiting to jack it to innocent girls.

that statistic does meaan shit. all it shows is theres more lonely fatbois who want to corrupt and ruin little girls

t. shill

Produced means someone capped and uploaded it. I don't go to streaming sites, it was referenced in a DOJ report to congress.

Are you lost? Do you need directions on how to get back to 4chan or reddit?

shes still young and naive, surrounded by 100 disgusting hairy chested losers coercing her into doing it. she clearly has bad paarents. u losers need a life. ull suicide by 30 i bet. ur life is meaaningless and all u want to do is jack it to hot cuties youll never earn in real life

you

atleast people on 4chan have principles. they arent obese greasy old men who pretend like a cute loli would ever enjoy fucking them.

does anyone have that edited webm of the little girl getting lewd while her mom sleeps on the couch behind her?

Your cover is blown, the bait was pretty good before then. The bad grammar was a nice touch.

i dont get it. would you be okay with ur daughter losing her purity and innocence, while 100's of disgusting flabbies jack their unwashed wieners off to her?

i think lolis are cute, i think earning love with one is great. but i dont agree with CP.

Yes, any type of sexual contact with a child is wrong. That don't under the nature and consequences of what they are doing, are too easily manipulated and is a power imbalance.

i say loli to refer to hebes (i know its retarded stfu)

while there are exceptions i generally dont think its safe for a girl less than teen age to have sex, they are too virtuous.

wait so you would be ok with that?

Did anyone ever listen to the podcast the pedos on Holla Forums made in 2015?

feed.podcastmachine.com/podcasts/18684/mp3.rss

podcastmachine.com/podcasts/18684/episodes/108073/media_files/251153/download/5/file_128kb.mp3

podcastmachine.com/podcasts/18684/episodes/109093/media_files/253667/download/5/file_128kb.mp3

cbf. whats the general summary?

Guess pedos are just going to have to make their own.

I've only listened for a few minutes, I'm scared of cringe.

It was /phile/ so it was probably some VirPed shit. (no contact ever, CP is wrong, etc)

AKA the black slave owners of the modern age

VirPed? Virtue Ped?

Virtuous Pedophiles

VirPed and non-offending are antis and LEOs Larping as peds. lel ped = pedo fed.

i hope you enjoy taking something from an innocent little girl who will never be able to hsare that with someone she genuinely loves and cares about. mantit faggot

there are some pedos who see the beauty in young girls, but understand that sex can be harmful to the extremely young ones and choose not to be a disgusting degenerate.

before shes even old enough to know what u stole from her itll be too late, and she wont be able to feel love for the first time with a non-beer bellied loser.

Take what? Virginity? you are stupid. Virginity is a made up construct created by religious fucks who wanted to control human sexuality for their own gains.

Innocence is also a made up construct. Kids are not innocent.
You know nothing about kids at all faggot.

yes virginity. experiencing sex for the for the first time isnt only psychological, but fucking physical for females.

little girls are cute and caring creatures. they'll do anything to impress males who they really care about. and disgusting fucking losers like you use that innocence and compassion to manipulate them into doing things they may not have wanted to do. if you care about them then let them choose who they want to be with, dont groom her into it.

TOO MUCH FEMINIST SHILLING GOING ON IN HERE TO BE HONEST. I THOUGHT WHAT I'D DO WAS, I'D PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE WHITEKNIGHTS OUT TO SAVE MUH KIDS. PROTECTITHS THE CHILDRENZSTHS.
TOO MUCH FEMINIST SHILLING GOING ON IN HERE TO BE HONEST. I THOUGHT WHAT I'D DO WAS, I'D PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE WHITEKNIGHTS OUT TO SAVE MUH KIDS. PROTECTITHS THE CHILDRENZSTHS.

hex is the spammer tbh

s

Where do you get this stat?

see

peer 2 peer is very safe

Two possible scenarios
protip:its the latter

I haven't seen that shoop in 12 years.

Thanks for the memories, faggot

U kno all the fags that used to catch cat killers and hax Teh webs went here, rite? (Or to ipfs)
So all that's been left behind are meme queens, shills, and soon, plebbitors

You are a very disappoint, user.

I miss hooky
Where did he go after salon bounced his ass so they could attack Milo for the exact same thing?

I gotchu

how do u think a girl that young knows about these sites? is the mum a cam whore?

Did your mommy have to tell you about cam sites? She probably figured it out the same way we all did.

she looks about 8. id understand knowing about porn sites but being capable enough to set up your own stream account, headphone, camera etc and connect with viewers is out of he question. her mum is obviously a whore and her dad is a failure. hope he enjoys the idea of a million pedos rubbing their small dicks to his daughter, and i hope she enjoys living her life as a slut.

Hey with photoDNA i bet you could be a nigger and just released the same CP over and over again to log people

Like a fucking cock sucking nigger who needs a noose around his neck

Yeah they're called the FBI

I don't see why it would be out of the question, I was doing more complex shit than that on computers when I was 8. My parents never allowed me to have a mic or a webcam as a kid though because of pedo panic.

what im saying is that as an eight year old, she clearly wasnt raised properly if she wants to go through that effort so a bunch of fatbois can jack off to her.

my argument is that this is bad parenting wouldnt you agree?

I bet its the CIA too.

One works to make sure you look at it and the other makes sure to provide it. They're very fucking evil.

Some people are attentionseekers regardless of their parents, but yeah I'll agree that attention seeking is made worse if you have bad parents.
I just wouldn't say EVERY girl thats stripping on chat sites for attention is the result of bad parenting.

They rent out departments under international cover in order to make slaves that can be used as practice for federal agencies or for the purpose of mass shootings.

It's a bad practice, nonetheless. They should retain their purity until the right age of 14, where their fathers can finally, and rightfully, take their virginity.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather it be the cell phone and random niggers?

i bet you wouldnt want your daughter doing this.

They'd be fucking their classmates for at least 2 years by that point.

if theyre raised incorrectly.

Why the fuck would I ever want that?

If you raise her properly and give your daughter reason to love you and only you, then you succeeded; otherwise you are a failure and should probably kill yourself after that.

I wouldn't want my daughter doing anything that could potentially harm her but a sheltered life makes for a worse person than if shes left to do what she wants within reason.
Just look at how incapable millennials are at functioning as adults because of the rise in helicopter parenting in their generation.

Because that's your only option.

It doesn't matter how you've raised them once puberty hits their hormones take over and they'll be fucking like bunnies whether you like it or not.

Its the vaccine my man.

And that's where you come in: the father. Raise her.

If you're a cuck. Like him

You mean, the age of 8, of course?

im not saying to shelter them. just dont have ur 8 tear old daughter rub her pussy on the fucking internet where 100000's of overweight hairy sweaty pedos can enjoy her.

you wish.

Unlike you, degenerate, I care for my daughter, so I wouldn't put her through that. Whatever chad qualities I posses would only alleviate the harm.

its the free market idiot, 8 year olds girls rubbing themselves are in high demand. Can you see on streaming sites one cute loli, she fucking immediately get popular within seconds.

IM SUPAH SMARD, I KNAG 8TH GRAD ECONAMICS RESPECK ME.

free market has nothing to do with this u 30 year old cuck

Lol. What is your argument? 'Cause people want it, it's fine? Let the muslims and jews have what they wish, then.

stop shilling
it wasnt even midly entertaining the first time you decided to use this generic bait sentence and it wont be funny the next twenty times over.
get some better bait.

Fact = bait? C'mon now, Fat man. Settle those tits.

Oh! Look! A thread! About a subject! I'm going to argue with anyone stopid enough to take my bait! Ooooh! I am so edgy! I am so Alpha! Read my words and tremble at the power of my superior wisdom and insight, thou mere amateur flamers. Dare you even rise to attempt to mock me? I fear not your futile childish attempts. Be gone, slight little man.

please see

nice copy pasta!

they ban peasants like you from seeing lolis, kikes know its valuable and for them to stay in power, they need the wymyn to vote as they are the majority voters them and they say to ban lolis on internet. since loli vids are getting rare and risky and more illigal, loli vids gains value.

ok but ur a dumb cunt n still got baited. my goal was fulfilled whether the artery blocked numb legged peddo agrees or not.

youre delusional if you think the market for jailbait and loli videos are at an all time low.
what did he mean by this?

oh damn you really got me with that bait.
bravo.

So devolve into a simple feminist/muslim, allowing pure lolis to be subjected to this degeneracy? No. I will defend these lolis. If you wish to sexualise children, then let the war begin. Kikes and I have a mutual interest. Have fun fighting a war you'll never win.

mate no 8yr will ever fuck you. you are either going to accept ur degeneracy and rape one, or kill yourself by 30. i doubt any half decent granny would settle for you either. stop denying ur fate. u chose this.

- this

it really is a meme among the actual pedos to call everyone pedos. it is like clockwork.
we're done here.

just fucking watch laws being passed you are not allowed to have any underage pics in your pc, phone, website if you are a male and it will be qualified as ceepee and you get lifetime in prison and a register sex offender. I telling you. loli erotica was everywhere before 1980's now, they put you in jail. So, now you understand we have a bunch of hoarders now?

gl arresting every underage teenager with a smartphone.
get some better bait please

every autist on Holla Forums. stfu molester scum.

I will only allow pedophiles to suffer. Hebephiles will prosper, like many patricians do.

oh sure, they will cry for
stop girl abuse online
and npc voters will eat that shit up, make up a false story a 11 year old nigger girl was killed by white perv and bam, a male liking a 11 year old pics on instagram and you get an arrest warrant for abuse.

im more of a 9-12 year old patrician

Rightly so. Not girl, no matter what age, should be behaving like absolute whores. That's for the grannies.

Wanting to rape 9 yearolds and being a patrician are mutually exclusive.

im sure you will understand once you choke more loli pills. I was a /hebe/ for 3 years before i learned they are fucked and selfish after puberty and now i like cuteness and innocence and met my all time favorite girls at that age ;)

but they do, how can you stop 100 million girls form touching themselves?

my favourite

Condition them to associate sexual pleasure with me. Actually, all pleasures. But I'm a benevolent carer. I will allow her to pleasure herself, but ensure this act be a privilege. She will think kindly of me when I permit her to do so, and wish to reciprocate that kindness. Her allowing hundred of niggers to ogle at her and touch her will be a betrayal to me. She wouldn't dare to even think of it :3. She will want me, and me only. If she doesn't, I failed, and don't deserve her.

they cant have their innocence, cuteness and purity when take it from them at the same time. give them love, not rape.

Was it your computer/CP? Be honest user

im loli master 10000. but i choose to give love that the loli can truly enjoy and appreciate. lolis arent developed enough for sex and it harms them physically and potentially, mentally. i actually care about our little girls enough not to do that to them.

Your daughter, sister, little girl acquaintance, will only be a girl for so long. One day she will begin the reverse butterfly process and turn from a cute little girl into a woman. Do not accelerate that process.

I consented

You will turn her into a woman the moment you instill whorish tendencies. Keep her pure.

this user gets it. bask in her cuteness and innocence. dont taint her

Forgive her, for she knows not what she does.

Exactly.
The end of innocence is tragic enough without accelerating its arrival.

muh man.

Prolong it, for the day it arrives, it will be glorious.

Yes you should.

what else are brothers for right?

Pedobear says yes.

fucking the brothers daughter. aka uncle meme

Does he look like you?

If so, trade places with him. Give him your passport, let him get out of the country then once he's safe point out to the pigs that they've got the wrong person.

Anons naughty nieces know.

You know how I know Holla Forums is dead? Because a fucking copypasta thread gets 150 posts. You idiots don't deserve a fucking imageboard.

The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999: 251417