Trump: Women shouldn't need prescription to access birth control

bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/trump_women_shouldnt_need_prescription_to_access_birth_control

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Baird_(activist)
youtube.com/watch?v=bgyumGSF9-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, this reduces the non-white birth rate

Well, since white women already have access to prescription birth control on a wide scale, why not make it more accessible to the other races?

In other words, minority women.

That will never ever happen in Americas current state.
To seriously think that Trump could make it a possibility means you're politically autistic.

reducing shitskin births and single motherhood is bad how?

Now if he was taking action against the strengthening of the family by continuing welfare as we know it and an economy that demands both parents work, for productivity and debt then we would have issues with Mr Trump.

Easy access to birth-control and abortions are the only reason "slut culture" is even a thing.

Fuck yes. The madman is actually going to reverse to demographic shift.

And the already low shitlib/fedora white birthrate. Only the strong will breed, which usually means Right-wing Christians.

DUDE LOVE THY BROTHER LMAO

The idea that some dumb ghetto nigger can competently manage her own birth control is highly doubtful.

All niggers on welfare or in government housing should be required to get a sub-dermal implant. They can't be trusted with pills.

That's the one thing I don't mind my taxes going for regarding these animals.

How do we make sure the fat sows that are american women are actually sterilized from their birth control pills? Birth control pills or notoriously ineffective when fat women don't take large enough doses.

Dude Jesus Lmao

It's not going to stop promiscuity but it might lower the retard birth rates

Exactly the thought, I'm sure. We need to breed more, they need to breed way less. This isn't just a racial politics point. Having kids you cannot afford to feed and raise decently isn't good. And letting third world people breed out of control (and then move to western countries and adopt our levels of consumption on top of that) is shitty for the health of the planet as a whole. Most of all, the world run by white people is a decent place, and getting even more so all the time. The world run by violent, ignorant third worlders and mudslimes (and their traitorous, retarded white sympathizers) is a truly shitty place indeed.

4D chess

I only care about non-whites getting sterilized, shlomo.
Nice diversion attempt.

Shaquineesha is going to pop them like tic tacs

Most likely. Problem is that's not how they work and she'll end up popping out some nigglet with no legs or some mutant shit…

Birth control isn't a condom. It fucks up women's reproductive cycle, drastically changing their hormonal makeup resulting in evident changes to their personality. It is also largely responsible for the epidemic of xenoestrogens released into our drinking water, responsible for the lowered testosterone in our men and the pudgy cuck phenomenon.

Still, it should be given for free to minorities and Trump's suggestion will do much to appeal to the female votebase.

No, the good thing is that's not how they work and she'll permanently fuck up her uteral lining and become barren.

If he's smart he'll include it in Medicaid… quietly.

If the jews, feminists, or assorted other SJW get wind of it, they'll be screeching about how it's a poor black genocide by the ebil whites…

Come back after you finish grade school.

Are you fucking retarded? "Birth control" means the pill. Not condoms.

Fuck off faggot.

Hey OP.

I know you started this as a shill thread because you think that birth control is for sexually active cunts only, but if you bothered to know anything about female anatomy, you'd also know that birth control can be used to regulate their hormones and periods; i.e. less bitches being bitches and curbing the birth rate of spics who can't get a prescription.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
NO MORE ANCHORS
MULTI-DIMENSIONAL CHESS

What this ↓ guy said. Also fuck off back to reddit.

Why can't they get a speech from a pharmacist instead of a doctor? It's the same damn thing. Doctors just use pharma gatekeeping to steal from the government.

Another underage faggot detected.
What happened to the school system that condoms aren't a form of birth control?

Free vasectomies for nigger men, and long as they get it before their first kid.

You don't need a prescription for a fucking rubber condom, retard. When talking about not needing a prescription, he is directly talking about the pill.

Fuck off retard.

Literally a reddit staple

How would you even know that?

Current CW is that condoms are STD control, because women have a tendency to dump the contents of the comdom in their vagina after sex to get preggers

Female hormonal birth control is colloquially and popularly referred to in with the term "birth control". You'd know that if your mom didn't give you autism in the womb.

Are you so stupid you don't even know how to LEARN?

Liberals have re-labeled condoms as "safe sex" not "birth control."

So when Trump is talking about birth control and prescriptions, he 100% means the fucking pill. Now fuck off.

Any free birth control will have little effect on the beaner population. Most of them are Catholic and the Pope forbids them from using any contraception. Plus I swear they have the same idea as the mud in that they want to breed an invasion force.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Baird_(activist)

Idiot.

All Fords are cars but not all cars are Fords; you're an idiot.

How would you know that's a "Literally a reddit staple"? Sounds like you spend a lot of time there.

Seriously… Condoms have a super high failure rate if the woman wants to get preggers… This is a thing…

Inb4 Trump acquires legal rights for the Falcon punch (tm) pregnancy abortion technique and starts implementing it.

wtf, pharmacists can't write prescriptions. They are most certainly not the same thing as doctors.

How do you know anything at all?
You don't know how to learn.

Who did it?
Who let the kike out of the oven?

It's actually a combination of

-antibiotics reducing the penalty for syphilis and chlamydia
-government subsidising of single motherhood

You're stupid, lad.

Time for you to head back.

l2id newfag

Ok, you guys don't like free vasectomies for niggers… How about free vasectomies for felons and the children of felons?

If you knew English, Moshe, you would know that via context of your remark, your agreeing to the point opposite mine.
But you don't know English.

Good, less chance of nog babies

So you have no argument?
Good to know.

Yes, if both man and woman want to use the condom as birthcontrol, it will be effective birthcontrol. However if the woman wants to be preggers, a dude wearing a condom who is not uber vigilant with the contents of his condome will prevent pregnancy…

On the one hand, this might promote female promiscuity.

On the other hand, this.

Why would fewer unwanted nig and spic children possibly be a bad thing? I support making birth control free

Encourage prosecutors to knock felony charges down to misdemeanors if the dude gets a vasectomy then???

You faggots realize it also means less white babies right? It's like you know it deep down but are afraid to say it because that might mean Trump isn't Hitler after all!

because they don't use birth control, they have some hefty incentives to actually get pregnant and shit out kids for mo welfare

Not really. Only leftists and cucks would use birth control. Redpilled alpha aryans aren't affected by it in the first place because we want to have children. This will only weed out the worthless undesirables from the gene pool.

White women use the pill now most according to this survey while the majority nigs and spics use female sterilization.

My stance on birth control pills is they need to be deemed hazardous to the health of women and environment, but until that can occur, I don't care if they are prescription or not. This is one of the few political issues women give a shit about (muh vagina) and going around talking about banning it while we not totally in power is political suicide.

Because not all minorities are shit tier. Just the ones that have evolved to be dependent on welfare state as far as I can tell. We need programs to encourage the good people to reproduce and discourage the shit tier people from reproducing.

Your tricks don't work here.

fuck off ur filtered

Doesn't matter, they still need to go back.

So, is it a vote-winner or not?

Yeah, tie gimmiedats to getting a free IUD or other implant. Not as good as ovens, but a step in the right direction.

Right but if we send them back with a half white baby in their belly, even better. Look women want to get knocked up, it is what they do. If we sterilize of the nigger men, they will fuck white dudes for their baby seed.

It's a ridiculous vote-winner.

It wouldn't be free, it would just be without having to go to the doctor.

This helps on several levels, in that minorities that won't go to the doctor for it won't have to, and teens that are underaged won't have to go to the doctor for it either. This will help a lot more with teen mothers than anything else which is a good thing.

See above - it means a lot less single teen moms which do a LOT of harm to their children with their ignorance.

Also, to the dumbass that keeps spamming the thread, no, condoms are not meant to be birth control you fucking idiot, they're designed to reduce the spread of STDs. They do fuck all in preventing pregnancy if the woman actually wants a baby.

This is good.

I remember taking the pill. I use to live in the Bronx and everytime I needed a refill I had to go to the nearby ghetto clinic. But it's always crowded and you needed to wait hours before doctor sees you even if you have appointment. As a reasonable teen/young adult I felt with wasting half my day for the prescription but as you know ghetto people are lazy and only go to the doctor to prove they are too sick to work.

The idea of just walking into the store and getting one without wait is much better for these lazy hoes.

Also… Most birth control lowers your libido so hopefully they will be less sluts.

The harder part still is to make sure these dumb butches take it everyday around the same time. I recall someone claiming that planned parenthood will push and suggest the pill to teens because they knew teens are lazy and will forget to take pill.

But generally it's already free. It's the task of just getting a script that turns lazy people away

You want to make them outcasts in their own societies?

I a couple of generations they will finish the job for us… Thats just how we roll…

The quality of a minority demographic doesn't justify increasing the size of that demographic (or preventing its decrease), especially at the cost of a white majority in a white country.

WTF

Why the hell would you need a prescription to buy anti-conception pills?

reported for shitty baitpost

???????

Birth control is abortion meme

I want no prescription to buy anti-depression drugs.

I had actually made another suggestion in a different thread - limit support from the government to 3 children per person. If, for example, the mother is on her third child and the father on his 5th, the mother gets half of the full amount and the father gets nothing, while if they're both on the 3rd child they get the full amount of support.

This helps in that it promotes a single family, helps whites afford children above replacement levels, while also hurts minorities that have 13+ children. Those that can afford to have more than 3 children are mostly rich, white people anyway, while if minorities only have 3 kids they might not even hit replacement levels with how often they shoot each other.

Basically, like China's 1 child rule, but make it 3 children.

This a new Reddit meme? Right-wing Christian birth rate is already at like 2.3-2.4, whereas fedoras and Leftists are at around 1.6-1.8.

That was my point. The strong in faith who were raised by a good father, who know that it is evil, will refrain from it, remain chaste, and marry pretty early and have children.

Leftists and fedoras are a self-solving problem. The only issue remaining is that of mudslimes, but if Trump gets in, we have a chance to slow that and the rest of the non-white immigration.

what happened to that person?

DUDE

Christians are soft on the RQ and JQ

lit a high performance firecracker in his own mouth.

I've never seen any evidence to support this beyond hearsay and older numbers that don't split distinguish ethnicity or political voting trends
Christians are also weak on the jew question and the race issue in US

I guess because you can overdose and cause an abortion and they want a doctor to check if you're not already pregnant before giving you the pill. Who gives a Shit though.

Until they read the Talmud. Now fuck off.

So like 5% of the white population? You realize we're far below replacement rates right?

Not an argument.

It also encourages teens to whore it around from a very young age and as a result become spoiled forever. The more birth control becomes easily accesible, the more women you'll see become degenerate whores.

Real christian can't be nationalist by definition. What he would say when he sees a lot of jews and non-white people in heaven?

There's apocalypse soon, and countries won't survive, the only thing that will be later is the society of resurrected saints. And no america, no europe, no asia or anything. All nations will be wiped out, there's no point in saving them.

So you can understand why Holla Forums hates Christ. Its obvious why they have new false christ figure in their degenerate frog deity now. They replaced the fame of God by a shitty facebook frog. Who knows, maybe later day Holla Forums will be praising antichrist, its anti-christ enough already.

"Minorities" were always shit even before the welfare state.

One does not simply "read the talmud"; reading it is practically an entire field of study in and of itself and it's generally communicated to other jews through the rabbis. Very few christians are aware of its contents and those who do quickly cease their kike LARPing.

Fuck off back to >>>/christian/, jewboy.

How can we even trust you to have a sensible position on race when your typical "Right-Wing" Christian denies evolution?

Reading the Talmud doesn't redpill anyone on the operations of Jewish elites. It's just a history of how they view the goyim. Doesn't stop Christians from cucking for them (Catholics now think they can go to heaven and most evangelicals Christians think it's their God-given duty to help Israel to conquer the levant).

All ideas on one thread.

1. Free vasectomies for all men of minority status
2. Vasectomies in exchange for reduced sentences for felons.

This pogram will have the effect of making white men more desirable to all women, while starting the long process of fixing white women. White women will have to be and act more like traditional minority women in order to get a fertile man.

Second, it will massively dilute the black populations.

Third we can sell it to lib shits as liberation for men.

Im sorry I can't help myself with these nefarious plans, im half jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgyumGSF9-4

The reddit question?

Racial Question

They're being degenerate whores anyway, with this they'll be degenerate whores without children. You gotta hit them from multiple angles where you discourage them acting like whores while also making it so the whores don't get pregnant.

People might not know this, but they already offer free vasectomies for welfare recipients in some states - they just don't enforce it.

I know this plan will work because i have many ghetto friends, and like the same 8 guys have children with all the women. Then all the women find some nice guy to finish out their nice little cuck families.

White women who are worth having reproduce can already get access to birth control. Lazy high time preference nogs, spics, and white trash don't have the patience or will to get a prescription every year. If they can just walk into a store and get it, it'll cut down on dysgenic breeding.

>>>/christian/

The old testament is a book of stories showing off jewish behavior and how they destroy societies and the Christians love that shit

Read some HBD blogs, and lurk more, newfriend.

It seems like "the_donald" reddit trash and "purge all non-whites from the planet" snowniggers came to Holla Forums. It wasn't always like this. I spend more time on cuckchan now because despite the rampant shitposting and shills, the autism is lower and mods don't protect LARPagans and fedoras from hurt feelings.

Probably should expand its use to pleading felonies down to misdemeanors… I have noticed a real tendency of degenerate women to chase after these super violent apes…

sure :^)

They do also offer chemical castration to those that have committed sex crimes for lighter sentences, just not for stuff like murder.

I quite like this, it will really lower the nigger populace, and the blacks left will be so rich they won't care.

In my opinion, this will reverse the demographic decline in majority white areas, and majority black areas will be depopulated and enriched, thus leaving some black areas in the country wich won't expand, combine that with trump's planned overhaul of the education system and his promisse to repeal hatespeech laws, we could see a detroit filled with patriotic, rich, well-mannered black folks in less than 10 years.

I' don't like christcucks, especialy on Holla Forums.

The guy is right, however, The american white christian family will be the bedrock of Holla Forums's Youth.

It's at least a good place to start.
Christianity didn't make your average person stupid, the kikes did.
A uniting force(s) is necessary, and co-opting christianity as one of them would help, given how many (((evangelical))) retards there are in america.
They've been made dumb, and are easy to manipulate to a cause.

Good. Black women will be able to get it then. White women are far more likely to have access to a doctor to be able to get it now, while black women are not. This'll allow brown and black women to get it much more easily. Some white women too though, but for the most part I'd assume if a white woman wants it now she probably already has it. Inner city ghetto filth on the other hand doesn't…

No, the average person was always stupid. That's why they're so susceptible to group-think. Most people exist for the betterment of the group. They're also too stupid to know what that is, so they just follow along and do what others tell them is for the betterment of the group. Holla Forums needs to realize most white people are sub-human filth. White people in general have a higher capacity for intellectual thought than niggers, but are still just as group-driven and pathetic. Niggers have their "red-pilled" people too, they're just so stupid they latch onto irrelevant, nonsensical shit like "all ancient civilizations are black and white people are hiding it!"

What the fuck is "female sterilization"?

The blacks still won't want to pay for it. They won't be bothered going to the store either. They'll demand that it be free and delivered directly to their door in the government housing project.

Being more accessible guarantees more will use it. How many more? No clue. But more will. I don't see the number of white women using it just because it's more accessible going up. It's already accessible to most white women. This isn't a negative to me. It's a non-issue. His other policies concerning childcare, immigration, trade etc. will have a larger impact on our birthrates than making this shit accessible. Hell, putting niggers back to work will probably lower theirs, while making life easier on us will raise ours.

Seconded.

That's damn good.

DUDE JESUS LMAO