HERE WE GO AGAIN: NBC - "With attack on black pastor, Trump reboot again goes off rails"

Lugenpresse is going back to the one strategy that's worked for them, trying to make Trump look like "a big meanie." Because while Americans are okie doke with illegals raping, murdering, and cucking them for some reason they drawn the line at Presidential candidates saying "mean" things. It hurts their fee fees. :^(

archive.is/FmpFH
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/attack-black-pastor-trump-reboot-again-goes-rails-n648881

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CAk6j
archive.is/vqqpE
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/setup-flint-pastors-facebook-post-clearly-shows-pre-planned-ambush-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post, shill post. I made it clear im against muh pr. Kill yourself.

MUH REPORTED

Nigs are always an unpredictable weapon..
Like using an RPG at long range.
Just ask soros.

archive.is/CAk6j

RIP Flint

I saw the video, what happened is that Trump started saying "Clinton…" and then the Pastor interrupted him kindly that she didn't want any conflict to be started in the church, and Trump agreed with it.
After all , a church is a place of peace,and Trump respected her decision,he was kind beyond words.

Yeah but Hillary's literally dying.

That's the only response anybody should give the lugenpresse at this point

archive.is/vqqpE

Anons found evidence of a facebook post where she said she was planning on interrupting him and then she deleted it afterwards. Lugenpresse is not reporting on it and saying Trump is crazy/lying for saying it was planned.

theres over 7 pages of this on google news

A professional way of addressing a problem with a speaker isn't to go straight up to the podium and start talking adjacently into the microphone. You pull them aside and make it discreet. Something about this smells.

lol knew it
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/setup-flint-pastors-facebook-post-clearly-shows-pre-planned-ambush-trump/

Hmmm I wonder why Clinton's trying so hard to defend her

wow i hate trump now

Didn't defend her fucking water though.
As an aside, is it wrong of me to occasionally sperg out over how much I fucking hate Hillary Clinton and actually pretty much every politician, banker, and journalist? I've been pretty public about my rage, it's all getting to be too much at this point. Something's got to give.

Is everyone here in agreement that all journalists will need to be killed at this point?

And politicians and bankers.
Even straight up told a friend the other day, anywhere from 80% to 100% of bankers, politicians, and "journalists" genuinely deserve to die. Potentially every fucking single one of them, depending on just how aware of the situation they all truly are.

Yeah, Trump was dumb for going. Pandering to niggers is always a mistake.

If we had anything close to a fair media in this country, the race wouldn't even be close. Hillary is running 100% on media cucking for her at this point. It is disgusting.