Was he a communist Jew?

Was he a communist Jew?
Was the Professor an alpha male?

He was originally intended for Jack Black

So, yes?

of coursh

I really hated that episode because I really hate musicals. The last episodes of PPG were really the bottom of the barrel, which made me wonder why [CURRENT YEAR] CN thought it was a good idea to remake it.
Most Cartoon Network shows of that era ended up like that, though.

Too bad (((they))) made him a faggot in nuPPG.

Wait, is he canonically gay now?
Or just a numale?

Sorry, Utonium is a wizard.

He's much less competent and rarely does science shit like he did in the original show.

What the fuck you're talking about? He's straight as an arrow. His love interest is called Somna than turn into huge spider when she got excited. He even swore to heal her from her spider illness but for now she's out of the picture avoiding him because she's afraid to hurt him.

That song was awful. Here's a better one.

Have another song.

He was a good single dad, making the best of a tough situation. Shame he never made an honest woman outa that kindergarden teacher.

If you're talking about NPPG I don't know/don't care

The Professor was also a jew, wanting you to sacrifice your life and freedom in exchange of getting money and useless shit so you could be 'free'.

better than being spoonfed by mommy all your life

I kinda liked the scene where they fought their entire rogues gallery at once, personally

I don't know user, they always seems so awkward, specially since they're not used to sing and shit It doesn't help that I watched a foreign dub. It doesn't really help that they stretch it for a long time with a lot of songs. I'm ok with a single song like this episode but the episode in op is the biggest offender of shit and unnecessary musicals.

Getting money and useless shit is freedom, faggot, even when you have to sacrifice an amount of your time. I think sacrificing time would have been a better word, not to mention that too much freedom is a thing, when you're extent of all your responsibilities, you're a piece of shit.

Hearing Professor Utonium's singing voice sounds awful. I don't know if its just the song itself or can Tom Kane not sing?

That image……

Yes they can be poorly done, but if you don't think that musicals are the tightest shit you can get out of my face.

Seriously though, when done with voice actors who actually have competent singing voices they are usually some of the best episodes. Tell me that "Mayhem of the Music Meister" wasn't some fuckin dank shit, I dare you.

cute puss.

It is a rock opera.

The new PPG also has Professor singing but they are pretty self aware about it so they do it for comedic effect.

What's the story behind this?

unrelated shitposting