Preteen Feet

Has anyone here ever smelled or tasted a preteen girl's foot? I have smelled and tasted a woman's foot before but never a child's. Is it different? Is it better?

Hang yaself

bump

checked, and good of you to bump. i don't like preteen stuff, but i'm not gonna make shit for people who do. sage nigger can fuck off.

once got a foot "rub a tug" from a 8yo/gl if you know what i mean and after i finished i had to remind myself to control my primal urges and not ruin sex for her by raping her on the spot and i dont regret not raping her and im sure in the reality where she did get raped she probably wishes she didn't

fine ill do it since no one else wants to.

Don't stop.

the pedos are done playing your game, dysnomia.

This is probably my biggest succes.

t. dysnomia

that is not an achievement my stupid friend.

don't start, pedoscum

You can't break my conditioning, pedoscum

I only have these images because I admire the European physical features tbh. Only pedos sexualize them

The first one clearly has nigger genes.

does not compute

boomerang user? Russians are White tbh

You can't break my conditioning. Only pedos sexualize these images. I only admire beauty

t. pedo

Wrong

lh please

wrong guy

!lll/lh

almost

lies
rufus rarely posts here.

!l pls go

you have mistaken me for one of you.

sorry

dont worry
i now know it is a meme to call everyone on Holla Forums a pedophile.

t. pedoscum

its like clockwork

You can't break my conditioning though

!lll, menthol, rufus, lh or user /lg/ poster please go.
nah you can stay

I think they're like 25%+ of this site by now

no
they make up more of this board than you comprehend. theyve always been welcome here yet people choose to be ignorant to the truth, which is just plain stupid but damn is it entertaining. keep it up because this board is in the hands of the active Holla Forums pedophiles and everyone knows it.

yes, I meant just Holla Forums not the entire site obviously

kekd

there is so much right about this picture

good genetics

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

indeed