Why are Cucknadian cartoons so unfunny and obnoxious? Take vid related as an example

Why are Cucknadian cartoons so unfunny and obnoxious? Take vid related as an example.

Canadians are unfunny and obnoxious people, often due to their incredible sense of smugness that they hide beneath a thin, insincere veneer of friendliness.

Both of this shows writers are American though

What about The Raccoons?

that sounds very personal user

this is not so bad.

Are you Tiger from Spinnerette?

Here's a suggestion.

That's not bad. What's Cyril's accent supposed to be, though?

Because most of them are being made to fill government mandated TV program slots. There are some diamonds in the rough, though typically it's due to some outside connection (like EEnE being made with CN).

We need to revive Clone High. That show got potential.

Old curmudgeony rich guy.

Their actual comedian aren't any better

I think one Canadian comedians kid went onto Channel Awesome and became a tranny.

What is that furry abomination supposed to be?

"Social Activist Bear"

The cartoon is awful but those 3 words are very amusing.

yeah, that was never going anywhere

And? He's 100% correct.

I wonder what's the gimmick

Jesus Christ

I think we only act like that around people like you

Yes indeed. There are pics of him as a tranny. Its just him with a scrubby beard and wearing lipstick. I wonder how his dad must feel.

I'm afaid to ask, but… who?

Luke Mochrie is his name.

Rupert was pretty comfy.

Doesn't both Canada and British Columbia have lots of media tax cuts and grants? I see various grants at the end of movies and shows. I just finished Pacific Rim for the first time and noticed 3 of them, 2 tax cuts and a grant.

Also, a bunch of those cartoons have the leaf and a coat of arms at the end.

I suppose if they grant enough money, anyone can make a show.

What do Canadians have to be smug about? Their country is vastly covered by ice and snow, uninhabitable by normal means.
I'd kill myself if I had to live with pseudo-Frenchies or Inuits.

But I like the idea of cold. Australia's winters are too hot for me.
How cucked is Iceland?

Yup. It's a Canadian.

They gave a lot of tax breaks to entertainment and IT companies so they can bring their business to Canada. Many hollywood movies set in USA or other countries actually shot in Vancouver.

Here's the video talking about it.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Still pretty solid.

From what I learned from history and history channel, places covered by ice and snow tend to breed axe wielding angry tough men.

The inuit are anything but axe wielding angry tough men. I don't even think the inuit peoples ever fought each other. It was just too cold.

How much of that show was Lord and Miller anyway?

Who?

They're leafs they can't do anything right

I just noticed the Mochrie family name. I don't know any Luke but Collin Mochrie is a popular comedian and most of you probably know him from Drew Carey's Whose Line Is it Anyway and The Drew Carey Show. They probably related.

Here is your answer

Ah, that was fun while it lasted.

It always felt odd

Damn that looks ugly

No he's 100% correct. Dealing with canucks is awful.
t. Michigander

Elaborate if you will.

faggot
iceniggers are fucking based