Dead website for 6th generation Holla Forums spawns. stagnant numbers but different users. shit jewish mods everywhere...

dead website for 6th generation Holla Forums spawns. stagnant numbers but different users. shit jewish mods everywhere. unfunny memes with no oc. disconnected population who missed out on the fun on other imageboards. sad.

true tbh
but what chan's Holla Forums is better? there isn't one cept for maybe chanpink

there's a board that isn't Holla Forums but acts just like it thats a million times better than this whole website. abandon Holla Forums and regroup there bernd ifyknowwhatimean.

thanks m8

You're welcome user. Let's rebuild anew.

That is just it user…nobody wants to go to any site that acts like Holla Forums. Chans are played out, except for shit posting and troleng. They are the new containment receptacles for the clueless kiddies.

2006 Holla Forums with a heavy Holla Forums admixture, but please, no spergs and humorless autists allowed of course.

Oh, you mean 4chan/b/…never mind then. I thought you were simply misguided so I was trying to steer you right, but now I see you are obviously an imbecile and should just be ignored.

Nice samefagging, btw.

epic schizoposting m8.

FUCK OFF BACK TO ENDCHAN BLACKPILL

we're fucking off alright. bye bye the_Donald.

4chan was always horrible I know since I'm an oldfag that found the chans in 2012.. You're an obvious retard..

r/The_Donald is a great place to redpill people, kill yourself Holla Forums

more bait than Holla Forumss catalog

Thanks for ruining Holla Forums. You can have it, boomtard.

If you've been on the 'chans since before 8ch was made you're by definition an oldfag you imblicile. 4chan never had anything of value and you should be ashamed to have ever used it, you're practically a redditor.

I'm 19 lol, this past election was my first one and I'm glad I voted for Trump since he's really Making America Great Again. Defeatist shillkike GTFO.

Containment : the imageboard.

Based 19 yo.

kc sucks you worthless homosexual

Yeah it does. The fact that it's infinitely better than current year 8chaneddit really says a lot. Even a piece of shit is better than a mountain of sewage.

Who is the reptillian standing between Trump and the arab in the gold shirt?

t_D and 19 yo plebbit kids don't? let's regroup there at least.

What's wrong with T_D?

I'll drop a few shitposts and see where it goes. Note that their server is in Germany.

They're normalniggers with a cancer reddit mentality. Blind loyalists. Impostors without half our principles who use us to push their kosher good goyfied narrative. But mostly the mentality, they aren't fit for imageboards, their mind poisoned by plebbit; they're plebs who can't entertain a notion and report everything in sight to make up for a downboat option.

Europoors like me are usually sleeping, drop down tomorrow morning, act cool newlads.

They agree with us on most of the core issues and we're shifting the overton window to turn them full 1488. As long as they end up wanting to kill every non-white and bathe the world in blood they're okay. Reddit is cancer but the people there can be converted to our movement.

Checks out.

They don't even have autorefresh smdh

Yes but now we're forced to house them here, I want anons not plebbitors. In any capacity. Niggers there directly linked us multiple times, some obviously stayed yet we never grow, indicating that it drove out our real users, and evidently so. No one wants reddit, its cancer for normies.

2006 Holla Forums was horrible. The moderation hardly banned anyone and discussion was not assisted by mods. I'm glad we live in a bright new era where you can report a post and it's instantly deleted.

thnx for the removal of discussions plebbit. enjoy your wasteland

Better no discussions than degenerate ones be allowed tbh.

they don't agree that the jews were claiming trump was their shabbos goy just like bush and mccain around 20 years ago
they don't agree that chess is only an acceptable explanation when there is final, firm proof
they don't agree that the 14 WORDS come first
they can't come here, and even if lurking 2 years (they don't), argue with us on an equal footing since the mods ban criticism of trump regularly
not real

the fucking election is over. we should be able to speak the truth once again. reddit was a mistake

The 14 words don't come first you fucking retarded shill.

8814, kill the non-whites and THEN have children

Who should I have voted for then shariablue shill?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.
what the 14 words do not say is 'just focus on having kids now'

I don't fault anyone for voting for trump. I do however condemn them for their lemming attitude when trump has repeatedly betrayed both our race and the ideals he ran under

Securing the existence comes first.

killing people comes first

kill kill kill