Hillary Rally Thread: Waiting for the Seizure Edition

Shillary in Greensboro, NC

Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7PJpQ7cRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1cAojhgfyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COUGHING FIT

You did what I wanted before I could do it. Thanks OP!

Now we wait for someone to shine bright ligts

Didn't see a thread, figured there is some happening potential

I know, I was slow. You got this under control.

She's speaking pretty slowly and deliberately.

Some user started heckling the bitch. We need more.

Sounds like generic feel-good faggotry.

Yep.

STROBING LIGHT
DEATH IN SIGHT

Checked

Is this prerecorded?

Voice is starting to crack.

No, apparently live

TRUMP IS WINNING IN COLORADO

Is she speaking from a cave?

Weak crowd

post esoteric memes to destroy the witch.

I’m gonna need an EKG her to believe you, user.

Does she have a fake audience PA system thing? Why are we never ever seeing the crowd?

Wow, if this was a Trump rally, the media would be ringing the death bell for his campaign.
low turn out
low energy

(witnessed)

checked

she sells book… what.. the… fuck..

HILLMISSLE NOW, FUCK YOU TRUMP

She's literally telling people to stop discussing things going into the election.

Holy shit. This is way worse than I thought it would be.

They are always pathetically small. Soon they won't have enough people to even crowd behind her for optics. They'll have to go to Home Depot and pick up some illegal beaners for $5 / hour and stuff them back there.

It makes me sick that her kind literally created the condition in the first place. Merc vaxxes are not a joke. And she's standing there saying how she'll take care of the sick she covers up the creation of. Die, witch.

We need martyrs that will scream Pepe there tbh.

no way that audience is fake

cant listen to that lair whore without getting extreme rage

it's green screen again. look how she does not mesh well with the background, her 'border with the background' is super blurry

VOICE BREAKING

She's starting to clear her throat roughly. She'll end it soon.

This is what we're up against? Fucking seriously? This is just sad.

lol 23 minute speech, low energy

SS inches away from her…

Top kek.

thats it? that was short..

That was horrible, she just shouted for 10 minutes straight for now reason?

kek.
as predicted.
such low energy.

low energy

Ache em!

She's gonna get destroyed in the debate without her fake cheering noise machine and presented with questions about actual facts and having to stand up for more than 25 minutes or whatever that was.

Now that she's "back and healthy" we can't let her sit the debate out. I want to watch her get DESTROYED on live Tv.

Maybe she will die on stage.

The appeal to emotion is real.

We need these pictures way more often. We need to keep pushing the big comparison between Hillary and Trump rallies!

Look at these dubs crying to be checked.

Did she made peace with God?

Her palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's feces in her pantsuit already, Huma's spaghetti
She's nervous, but on the surface she fakes calm and ready
To drop bombs on Russia, but she keeps on forgettin'
What Trump wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
She opens her mouth, but the words won't come out
She's chokin', now, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Clinton, she stroked
She's so mad, but she won't give up that easy? No
She won't have it, she knows her whole career is a joke
It don't matter, she can hope, she knows that, but she's broke
She's so snide that she knows, when she goes back to her private home, that's when its
Back to the ward again yo, this whole rhapsody
She better plead guilty this moment and hope it don't pass her

That's a pretty convincing body double, but we all know the cunt already died

that part was keks

So who is this old nigress?

Turning the volume down on the rally and listening to vid related on repeat until Hillary comes out

There is a literal retard talking right now

The person in that wheelchair doesn't look anything like Hillary. So much for the body double theory.

Jesus christ, this bitch will never survive a full duration debate with Trump.

You're behind a bit, I listened to her all the way through, the old nigger's voice was too damn grating

what the fuck is this music

There was also a girl with a mental impairment who talked as well.

hahaha this fucking campaign

unrelated but
TRUMP RALLY IN A FEW HOURS

Need to work on your math, lad.

hot girls at bars do the same thing…

ugly friends make everyone else look better

being creates non-being

How many cucks showed up?
100 ,200,250?

The fuck you are talking about? I have it literally still loaded on youtube and I checked, not even 10 minutes together.

It looks like 23 minutes for me, lad. Link?

This retarded bitch again?

CNN Live stream of some sort youtube.com/watch?v=U1cAojhgfyg

4:22pm start, 4:31pm departure

Same cripple from the DNC? Isn't she the daughter of some dictator?

What the fuck. They cut it. Look at OP's video.

yeah

Grandaughter of a Nicaraguan dictator Luis Somoza Debayle, dictator in the late 50s and early 60s

Not sure on the history of him or if he was Pinochet or Fujimori levels of anti-commie based

Holy shit. Ive never had the urge to see someone killed in my life but i literally want to see this retard fuck bleed out.

Anyone thinking the same thing. God her fucking voice.

ayyyyy

When you consider some of these people are obvious shills, security, press and campaign staff, this is excruciatingly bad. there have literally been house parties with greater attendance.

Hillary is a mess.

We need the crowed pics where Hillery on stage. They can always say you took those pics before it started.

A..Are we being baited?

what the fuck is this retard on stage? Did they put her up there so Hillary looks normal by contrast?

it's the average hillary voter :^)

no but seriously it's what you suggested, to make her look normal

You didn't watch the DNC, did you? They just put every minority they could find on stage.

One after another "i'm the first filipino-african-american congresswoman from blahblah".

What the fuck is this music? Sounds like a shit NES game.

Fits tbh kinfoke

that reminds me, they had mike brown's mom there

that is some concentration she's showing to walk down some stairs

She spoke for 22mins.

She looks like Ronald McNigger

Her last words were "Let's make America all that it should be!"

She's trying to join the Trump Train. We'll throw her off though.

She said she is pro-online voting . . . basically admitting she will steal the general election. And people will just let this happen cuz they are too cucked to do anything to stop it.

this

this amount of libshit was surprising even to me.

She's in bad shape if after being a public figure for 30 years she can't manage a one-hour policy speech. She should be able to knock out hour long speeches like a neet devours a plate of tendies.

This. Look what happened when she got even a mild taste of what a debate will be like. She got her shit so wrecked the lugenpresse had to immediately go into damage control, blaming Matt Lauer for not being as much of a bought and paid whoreshill as they are. Just imagine what a real gloves off debate is going to be like.

And are the rumors of her demanding a stool for the debates true?

is it bad I'd bang it?

Build the Curb!

Ooops forgot the image.

That's nice, and at least you got some nice dub dubs with it.

THE DNC DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OTHER STATES RIGHT NOW
THEY WANT NC
There is a large group of voters who only vote for the winner so they can say they voted for the winner.
This is what the DNC relies on, this is why the DNC focuses so heavily on NC.

Trump needs to dominate Hillary in NC to do well this election.
He doesn't have to win, but it has to be close.

Hillary knows that healthy children have the best blood

WHEN (and if) HILLARY GETS ON THE STAGE DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR HAND ON THE SCREEN AND FOCUS INTENSE NEGATIVITY ON HER

My deaf roommate read her lips from this video and just asked why she is counting the stairs as she descended them.

HOLY SHIT LADS, HILLARY MAY BE FUNCTIONALLY BLIND

Wait, did it already happen? I'm confused,

This. People, in general, like to be on the popular side. It's sadly one of the most important factors in many people's decision making process.

We should, at every opportunity, show that off.

Even this degenerate has better health than Hilary

Straight out of the Soros playbook.

Honestly, I think we should kill all people with mental retardation like this. They are nothing but a burden to society and drain resources, all for nothing but taking care of a pet potato that has less value than a goldfish.

Give some valid arguments, what do retards contribute to society? What worth are they? They need to all die.

Spartans practiced infanticide to purge the weak.

Spartans also got curb stomped by a unit of homosexual lovers, the Sacred Band of Thebes.

Retards are like a wrecked car parked by the side of the road in a place where accidents are common.
They serve as a reminder of what the possibilities could be if people don't wake the fuck up.

Shut up, goy. It's just the lighting.

You mean Leuctra? That was a failure of strategy on part of the Spartans, not a victory of faggot strength.

I thought the same thing.

Everyone in that picture is recording video of the audiance, and not hillary.

Lol, photoshop, pixels, etc…

I admit I don't have the strength for that.

What the fuck is that creature on the right in the blue shirt? It looks like a cardboard cutout. She looks so flat.

Ok thats a good point.

what's the point of your trip?

Is that Clintons secret retarded daughter they kept in the basement??

Sorry, it looks like you need a trip to the showers.
>>>/gaschamber/

This whole nose meme needs to die, there are far better ways of spotting the jew, also the jew is such varied ethnicity if you just use the nose so many will go undetected or you start giving off false positives. You nose fags would the Julius Ceasar was a jew.

I actually agree, But Holla Forums as a hivemind will not. You can't just kill memes or prejudice like that. It's only light prejudice, obviously we're not all true racists, but it definitely comes across like that to media/normies.

Underrated post

Can't tell if sarcasm or shill attempt

I was eluding to the fact that anyone who suggests the point would be called a shill. Another false positive. You're just a different kind of SJW.

He certainly did subvert the system. :^)

you can tell she was trying to copy some of trump's aethetic - a more statesmanly tone i guess you'd call it
would you agree?

If she wasn't between otherwise normal looking people I'd say it's because of the wide angle lens, and her position near the edge of the photo, but the people on either side of her appear normal… I guess CF is running out of money to pay people to go to these things so they are having someone poorly photoshop in more people.