It is Holla Forums where I learned to hate

…but eventually also learned to love the Jew. The whole thing they've set up is impressive. Christianity, subversion of governments, academia and even the occult over centuries. WWI, WWII, the EU, immigration, feminism, LGBT…how the fuck can someone ever mess with them in terms of micro-management? This shit is beyond any mortal person's perception.

I for one welcome our new Jewish overlords

don't worry, the majority of Holla Forums is OK with jews running stuff too

>>>Holla Forums

ugh jesus fucking christ. looks like you've cracked it wide open, excellent work.

but just for critical thinking's sake, what role do white anglo saxon males – the same ones who overwhelmingly hold power in the global military industrial complex, big energy, international finance (yes, the bank for international settlements which dictates most economic policies implemented by western governments is run by swissies – who despise jews by the way), and basically every significant western intelligence agency – have in this mammoth, ubiquitous scheme the kikes have going on?

coincidence, pls get back to Holla Forums asap

some choice infographics, mp4s, and youtube videos tonight, sir. well done.

they're all shabbos goyim slaving away for the rothschilds

ahh i see. thanks for making that clear. it all makes sense now.

The BIS is ran by an international central banking committee and merely based in Switzerland you manipulative lying kike.

Usually peasants the likes of you would shut up and tend the field instead of spouting their uncouth opinions online.

at the center of which are jews presumably? what proof do you have of this?

indeed it is a group of international bankers who compose the BIS. so what incentive does the financial minister of say, france or hungary, have in keeping their mouths shut in this pervasive plot of the jooz?

and what of the other sectors i mentioned, the military industrial complex, big energy, western intelligence agencies for example? are they just as helpless as the policymakers in basel? simply pawns of the evil jewish super villains you're pretty sure exist?

crickets

It's amusing how you believe that listing a bunch of institutions in loose context would serve as a legitimate argument against the fact that Jews form global networks over which they exude their influence to control world politics.

thanks goy
t. jew

Kek, gtfo with that Noam Chomsky lingo

wow surprising, a linguist knows the correct words to use

as do the chinese, as do iranians, as do the fucking armenians. as do all major religious lobbies as well.

that they have "global networks" does not imply let alone prove at all what you're suggesting, which is that there is a plot of epic proportions in which jews have managed to take total control of global finance and politics. that is fucking absurd, and if you were to suggest such a thing to an actual person in power who knows what the fuck they are talking about you would be pleasantly asked to leave.

please take a note from history, read about the actual origins of the protocols of the elders of zion. this shit is so basic it boggles the mind.

and still i'm waiting to hear all about how dick cheney, or the CEO of lockheed martin, or the CEO of BP, or the head of the NSA really take their orders from their crypto jewish handlers. i'm all ears, homeslice.

are you suggesting that cheney is jewish? if so you're probably more retarded than i just assume you are.

yes, US foreign policy openly promotes a strong, pro-american military power in the heart of the middle east, e.g. israel. get the fuck over it.

what's most interesting is that it's the WASP neoconservative evangelical christians support israel so staunchly, while most liberal urban jews are vocally opposed to the human rights abuses carried out by israelis. do the neocons give a fuck about jews? no. in fact most of them hate them just as much as you. but according to their legend, it's a JEWISH israel that is destroyed in the battle of armageddon, thus you have a camp of insane evangelic WHITE dudes who are the most adamant supporters of israel. oh the irony.

Again, you're naming random people and companies, as if that nullifies the existence of a global Jewish lobby. You even have the nerve to list neocons like Dick Cheney and Lockheed Martin that has been producing arms for Israel since decades. I'm asking you seriously here, why are you expecting people to take you seriously?

i named specific power bases which are predominantly controleed by white men, not jews. the burden of proof is on you, stop pretending otherwise, you seem well spoken enough to understand that.

see my post above. realpolitik. business. welcome to the real world.

this is Holla Forums, believe me, i don't.

You either don't understand how AIPAC, US foreign policy, the UN and global banking are connected or you're willfully playing dumb to appear smart.

So you actually believe Israel does not control the USA like a sock puppet?

no, i simply don't believe your oversimplified perception of those things.

i fully acknowledge israel's political clout in washington, but if you think israel, or by extension the jooz, are strong enough to control these united states, you're drastically off the mark, and have been intentionally misled.

Stay ignorant then.

lol ok.

what is exceptionally interesting to me is that while you idiots go on and on endlessly about the jews, you never mention the threat posed by china. what gives, goys?

Woke: Most Jews are great people but death to Israel and Zionism
Broke: Jews are G-d's chosen people and we must suck Israel's cock every chance we get to stay on G-d's good side.
Joke: Jews are evil and responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened and ever will happen, but their nationalism and desire for an ethnostate is commendable.

Nigger Holla Forums hates chinks what's wrong with you

hmm, i believe it. fortunately i've never set foot in Holla Forums so i wouldn't know.

Yeah nigger, it's very obvious that you haven't. It would do you well if you just lurked there for two years before talking to anybody again.

Holla Forums is dead. Stop coming to Holla Forums. Why bother with this bullshit? We already missed out on too much, learnt some though, so let's appreciate what we had and fuck off. Always comes a time user, fuck it, even 4cuck is tolerable now compared to this.

i've been here longer than you roodypoo *:

We have to stay loyal to Jim

>>>/reddit/

I love our pig farmer overlord but all he did while this website burned was try to squeeze some more shekels out of us. Holla Forums is dead. /mu/ is barren. /r9k/ is slow, so what are we now, Holla Forums: the website? No thanks, user, its sad, but the truth hurts.

/pol is run by a Jew and Muslim.

Connect the dots.

**you'reafaggot*

XD

Mooncoon is a jew?