Why is it that all of the most active threads on Holla Forums actually have boards of their own where they ought to be...

Why is it that all of the most active threads on Holla Forums actually have boards of their own where they ought to be posted, and threads which actually belong on Holla Forums because they have no threads of their own (i.e. "random") have almost no activity at all?
Wouldn't it make sense just to delete Holla Forums at this point and let those active threads take place on their designated boards?

having boards dedicated to specific subjects is retarded tbh

no, because this is a congregation ground where people who don't frequent the respective boards corresponding to the threads youre talking about come, and it is a melting pot of diff threads. different people will see it than if posted on those boards

nah you're dumb

cuz the pedos aren't here to wreak havoc and the antis and normalfags don't know what to do now that most of the active pedo posters have stopped giving a fuck about tbis board.

did you even read OP?
he wants an element of randomness back. anticipated pedo threads and the completely predictable manufactured interactions that come with them are the opposite of that. they should make their own board too

It is almost as if the mods are shill posting /pol threads here precisely because /pol threads get lots of activity and it keeps the board alive.
Hmmmmm……

actually kinda true tbh

I read what OP said.
I was alluding to the fact that yes pedos do make their pedo threads but they also contribute to the other discussions and threads. Sometimes they even make threads that are completely non pedo related but choose to derail it with pedo spam after it gets traction.
Do you know what's been happening over the past 6 or so months? Do you not realize their intentions?

That makes no sense. People interested in /pol visit /pol because it has /pol. People not interested on /pol don't visit /pol because they don't want to see /pol threads. Do me a favor and go to /pol and see that there are already threads about the exact same things that the /pol threads here are talking about. If anons wanted to see discussion on those things they would go to /pol. But they come here because they are not interested in the things that other boards are doing. Once again, Dysnomia is doing shit that is driving away more users.

hes getting really fucking desperate

You are assuming that the pedo threads were being created by pedos and not by simple troles looking to trigger reactions in anti-pedos. That is not a valid assumption.

you just answered your own question. people like having those threads on boards that have a DIFFERENT userbase than Holla Forums because they get DIFFERENT responses than the ones that can be seen on Holla Forums

just because a thread initially starts out on the same topic has nothing to dovwith their the discussion.

Have a look on lolifox you naive fucking moron.

has nothing to do with where the discussion goes*

Since you decided to skip over my questions like a drooling moron I'll t say it again:
Do you know what's been happening over the past 6 or so months? Do you not realize their intentions?

Imbecile, the point is that people come to Holla Forums because they don't want to see /pol threads, they want to see Holla Forums threads.
IDGAF if /polfags want a new perspective, if they want that they can go to /leftypol or /britpol or start their own new /pol board!
The point is that if there is a board for a thread, the thread belongs on that board, and OP is right about that much anyway.

Lolifox is not Holla Forums and the discussion is about Holla Forums. *IF* it was actually pedos spamming pedo shit in order to promote pedoism, they wouldn't use the same images over and over again. They would be using random images from their vast pedo folders and we would see a whole lot more actual CP than we do.

Pedo threads are not relevant to the thread topic, as pedos no longer have their own board. They therefore do in fact belong here on Holla Forums.

this
so pathetic
b is kill
:(

this is a random board, friend. anything is a Holla Forums thread

But that is wrong.
Boards are topical subdivisions…categories.
That means that the word "random" implies logically that the threads in it will be of a random variety not already falling into one of the existing categories.

meep meep because on Holla Forums you're free tbh

I agree with you that fox is not Holla Forums but the users from /lg/ have been persistently and relentlessly pushing their agenda. It doesn't matter what pictures they use because it has the same effect. If they wanted to post different images of cute lgs then they wouldn't hesitate. Some of them choose to use the same images to I believe create a persona here without namefagging or tripfagging. I also believe that most /lg/ users who are active here don't dump CP.
Once again look at some of their threads on /lg/ because then you'll realize that theres only one or two of them hat are dedicated to making pedo threads. While the other users nust contribute to those threads. They have their chatrooms and I believe they co ordinate replies and threads.

Thread topic is about what belongs on Holla Forums. This is a random board and the pedos have made their home here therefore their pedo threads are relevant so I'm not sure what you were trying to say there.

We are talking about Dysnomia here, so I have to point out that what is logical is not what you should expect to be the case in practice.

the entire point of random is so that you are free precisely to do that. post a thread on anyone of those topics without regard . your line of reasoning is retarded
like what are you retarded

No, the point of random is to have a place to post threads about things that do not fall into one of the already established categories. The fact that you *can* post anything to Holla Forums has no bearing on whether you *should* be posting anything to Holla Forums.
Your line of reasoning is deliberately ambiguous, and therefore fallacious.
Plus your analogies are faulty.
A more accurate analogy is a librarian who shelves various volumes of the encyclopedia in a bookcase labelled "random" instead of putting them in with the rest of the volumes of encyclopedia in the "reference" section.

that's stupid. go to any other board and try expressing an opinion that the mods disagree with. Holla Forums is the only place you can talk about anything without getting insta-banned for going against the consensus or going slightly off topic

you might be looking for reddit. they have perfect subreddits suitable for your every need

meep meep your autism made my brain schism tbh

Are you always a pedantic asshole or did you specifically choose today to be one?

SO MUCH THIS!

Awww, poor retard can't stand being wrong, so he is going to call user names. How mature.

You're assuming that I'm same user but no I'm the ones that posted about pedos and lolifox. Try again bud.

This isn't any other board, this is Holla Forums, and while I agree that our BO/mods are more incapable than most it really is less of a mod issue than a site admin issue.

samefag

How in the world does this make sense to you at all? People don't come to imageboards to take a book off of the shelf or put one on the shelf with no interaction, people come to imageboards to talk to other user's. There is literally no social interaction in your "analogy"

Sorry everyone, but I am going to have to agree with this user. This is not 4chan, this is 8ch. Our random board has never been the "miscellaneous" dumping ground that 4chan's is. Random means something different here than it does there.

Lemme spoonfeed you.
I'm this poster:

Try again bud.

The social interaction in my analogy is between the librarian and the user, you inbred autist. Users come to imageboards to talk to other anons *about* something, and the site is organized into categories to make it easy for anons to go to the place where the desired topic of conversation can be found. The purpose of categorized boards is to *prevent* having topics from one category show up all over the site because that makes them impossible to find for those who want them and impossible to avoid for those who don't want them.

Holla Forums has a userbase which while not best characterized at random, is still its own identity.

i can't respond to you anymore in good faith because i'm unwilling to entertain the idea that somebody can be this dense

We all know which one is you, you are a sagefag.

15 people hardly qualifies as a userbase.
Even if it did, Holla Forums has no identity and never has.

Don't pretend like you knew which user I was because from your two responses it's very clear you didn't. You're welcome for the spoonfeeding.

LALALALALALALALALALALA..I can't hear you….LALALALALALALALA

What are you like 12 years old?

speak for yourself, I usually go where the most traffic is and join in whatever the topic of conversation is.

And I am not that user, so maybe I should spoon feed you, eh?

OP is a buttmad liberal who has his feelings hurt by Holla Forums threads

The answer is here: and the rest of this thread is shit posting.

You want a hook for that bait, or are you just going to fling it onto the water and let the fish eat it?

You're wrong.

If you want to but I don't care enough to stay in this thread. I've said my piece and no one has rebutted it. Classic.

go back to whatever circlejerk board you came from

They are also bumping popular threads from the last few pages to try to resurrect the conversation and get more activity that way as well.
They are really pulling out all the stops this time, maybe they are actually thinking about dropping it if they can't get the numbers back up.

Most anons automatically put SAGEFAGS on the "Ignore All Posts from this IP" list. That si probably why you find responses few and far between.

I was wondering about that, actually.
Never thought it could be the mods, but it makes sense.

Still doesn't explain why no one has decided to challenge my statements. Hmm maybe because I'm correct but probably not.

i just read your posts and i dont even understand what you are trying to say. what are their 'intentions'?

Read the reply chain.