American Psycho Author Rips Into Political Correctness

archive.is/7giw5

The man who gave us Patrick Bateman laid the smackdown on political correctness,. BLM, SJWs and Progressives.

The whole monologue is worth listening to. He really lays the smackdown into what our political culture has become. Leave it to the man who ripped into the Yuppies of the 1980s to point out the truth

Some more quotes

is there people still watching mtv?

Laci Green and that uppity SJW sheboon are decently successful.

bump for visibility because;
a) archive
b) good read
c) proper usage of greentext
4) well stated arguments, will use

Young females, as always.

SAVAGE

Only brain-dead millenials who think Ridiculousness is funny. Once the kikes took over MTV it all went to shit. The days of Beavis and Butthead, The Osbourne's and Aeon Flux are long gone.

muh PR fags should pay attention. Be as outrageous as you can. The people are listening and even the most hideous of statements is like a breath of fresh air to anyone with a soul. Smash the fucking liberal hollows who sold their souls for a place in the 1984 Outer/Inner party..

I miss those fuckers

MTV's ratings are in the toilet now. Millennials moved onto social media and the Kikes can't keep up

They did bring it back a few years ago, but I think it got cancelled.

Speaking of archives. Here's a large chunk of that podcast.

The memes are getting out of control.

Don't forget that he said Patrick Bateman would endorse Trump. I honestly thought that was a snide comment when I first heard it but maybe he does like Trump. What else has this guy been up to for the last year and a half?

Bateman in the book might have been fucked up beyond belief, but his monologues spoke a lot of truth. I guess Bateman is a metaphor for the red pill so to speak.

He has such a soothing voice

In all seriousness, this is worth a listen. There's a lot more he goes into

since when does 4 come after c?

why the use of a semi-colon?

if you're going to be one of the tards in the archive defense force, you need to step up your game

Tom Wolfe and Easton Ellis are the only talented and successful writers who dare to go against the grain.
Too bad they're both degenerate dandies.

It was successful, but they said it didn't fit the current direction of the network.

>mfw someone looks up Ellis and informs the thread that he's gay

Sounds like another cancerous "cultural libertarian" .

His voice is so similar to Bateman's voice that it's surreal. Does he do regular podcasts?

Yes.

You could've Googled that.

Not really, it was more about niggers than anything else. Even my ultra bluepilled family was wondering why they were only showing blacks.

Not even them at this point. The only ones who watch MTV are twenty-something SJWs/niggers.

I remember when he called out Hollywood for pushing supergay fagshit on the culture, especially on children. He tore that show "Glee" a new asshole.

I would ask for a new novel about a Bateman-esque character, reacting to 21st Century cultural marxism, but we're practically living the novel, and we're the Batemans.

Perhaps when this is all over he can write Holla Forums's biography.

Sadly Ellis actually killed Batemen off in another one of his books. He did have a child though with his secretary

He needs to write another book, this time staring Bateman's son. He's like 28 in the lore, so a movie or a book about him is defiantly possible

What if the novel is about a character who is the stereotypical millennial, dealing with people who clearly have a defined distaste for anything she (obviously a non hetero normative female) does but all their comments are exactly Bateman tier of banter, until the reality of it all crashes down on her and she experiences the same shit the other Batemen did and becomes even more jaded than them?

Fucking this. This is why they are losing. This is why we're winning. Their memes aren't funny. Their ideas and narrative were designed to subvert. It clashes when they are the ones in charge. They're walking on eggshells.

They once claimed they wanted freedom for their degeneracy, but now that they have it, it's becoming increasingly clear that in their view, it's more like "What is not forbidden is compulsory". Their idea of individualism is a bit like choosing which color of case to put on an iphone. Wear whatever you like, but god forbid you have a different opinion on something. They can't take a fucking joke. They can't MAKE a fucking joke. They turn on each other in a heartbeat for some GBP if they say anything that could offend anyone.

My fucking normie bernout friend started talking shit about some SJW cunts, and used the phrase "Virtue Signaling" which blew my fucking mind, since I'd only heard it here. Apparently it's getting traction. And I'd say that's because it's such an obvious, real thing you can witness every time some of these smarmy cunts open their mouths. Contrast to something like "Internalized racism". The fuck is that supposed to mean? It's unintuitive even before you start on their retarded definitions of racism itself.

Once their hideous garishly colored menagerie is accepted as normal, the novelty, the rebellion is gone. And the whole idea becomes a lot less attractive. Like the leftists themselves.

The story I heard is that Judge wouldn't sell them the rights.

Started spreading

SOGGY KNESS

to every normie I know about six months ago. Wish me luck.

check it

I might be the one that will write it. Hell, I already wrote half of something similar to what you want.

What does owning private property have to do with women's rights?

He's a faggot BTW.

Boosh.

:^)

Bateman in the book is OBSESSED with Trump. There is really no other way that Bateman could conceivably vote.

That's nice but this shit is already 2 years out of fashion already. If the only thing you are worried about in life is SJWs and tumblr feminists you don't have much to worry about.

Don't pay attention to this guy Holla Forums. He's another homo like Milo who has nothing better to do but impotently complain about. Him and every other "anti-SJW" will turn against us in a heart beat.

American psycho is the only good movie made by a woman.

American psycho speaks to anons on a deep spiritual level.

We really need an updated American Psycho.

okay satan, but only because i witnessed you. :^)

someone let this poor man know that we now have the excellent phrase "VIRTUE SIGNALLING" for exactly this scenario

Trilby by George du Maurier
SVENGALI
:^)
You can't make this shit up, folks.

Bumping good thread

His inteview with Kanye West was hilarious as fuck