HOLY FUCK LIBERALS ARE RETARDED

HOLY FUCK LIBERALS ARE RETARDED
Shillary is seizing out and probably on life support right now and Trump is overweight.

Victory is going to be so sweet come november

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_Medical_Records_.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Murphy_(writer)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Falchuk
teespring.com/shop/fat-brown-buffalo#pid=369&cid=6513&sid=front
webmd.com/healthy-aging/news/20100129/overweight-older-people-live-longer
originalblackthought.blogspot.com/2009/07/silent-holocaust-belgian-genocide-of.html
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/292434-why-its-not-okay-to-body-shame-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smh healthy at every size tbh

It's laughable at this point. They're desperate and it's not working.

Wow that's so sizeist of them.

Fat Donald and Big Don are cool mafia names though

wtf, Hillary is a fat tub of shit. Her BMI is worse than Trump's any day. And Hillary has the added bonus of being at death's fucking door.

This is pathetic.

Meme it

this, liberals being hypocrites

What's worse is that Trump has never denied this.

Fucking monsters.

Fat-shaming? Don't they know it's 2016?

Health comes in all shapes and sizes goy!!

This is like watching a rat kick its legs before it gives up and lets the snake take it.

Trump polling at +6. I wonder what's going to happen when he polls +10? These kikes are scared.

I like how they're investigating Trump's charity for some tax bullshit. Where as Shillary's charity sold influence regularly. Now in one breathe condemn fat shaming and in the next call Trump fat. They really have no shame.

It's funny when they forget their own stupid rules and end up looking like hypocrites.

That convoluted progressive stack they have to adhere to is a bitch.

Waiting for them to realize what they just did and the inevitable whimpers of , "no u".

Are they saying he's a big guy? because that could allow access to new levels of meme

Haha fantastic vid!

I MEAN COME ON

Trump's a pretty big guy.

Remember when that Armenian whore from the Young Turks called Alex Jones a

FAT FUCK

for you

Pictures like this remind me of the Fuhrer. Trump is a good man.

4 4 4 4

U
U
U
U

Shes armenian? Why hasnt Cenk genocided her yet?

HEIL

He's fucking 6'2, these god damn kikes.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Nice, now we get to use the Leftie moral shaming tactic against them, and they've already laid the groundwork of indoctrination to make it effective. Good job, morons! How absolutely fucking retarded can the Left be? This is ridiculous.

Would be a funny way to embrace it

Yes, very nice.

Fatshaming only extends to morbidly obese 20-something libshit women, not slightly overweight men. Smh bigot!

WEW

What's left to say? Surely no significant majority still takes the media seriously at this point. Best thing to do is double down and point out that Hillary is fucking fat too.

When he hits 88% you're going to see some serious shit.

I'm sure this will work out just fine in the US of A

leftists frequently invert reality

Remember, the polls are based on a 2012 turnout model that Obama got. She ain't gettin that.

Trump is already up 10 in reality

holy shit are these shitlords fatshaming? I thought it was 2016!

It's so blatant. ffs

Also his medical records are now on his website:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_Medical_Records_.pdf

This is why jews and their pets must hang.

Season 6 runs on a talking head gimmick? Jesus christ that show has gone downhill from the first season

(checked)

Heil.

LOL

That only works if your enemy has rules that can be used against it. Like the entire (((left))). Alinsky unknowingly created tactics to take down his own side.

Funny how they actually have to take literal measurments to determine he is overweight. sad!

He looks like a fucking cartoon husband.

Trump declares himself a Christian. I refuse to follow anyone who knowingly worships a foreign enemy; a kike no less.
Christcucks are not welcome on this board.

CAN'T KEEP GETTING

D&C anti-christian shill, filtered.

Dubs confirm. Trump and Christianity are henceforth banned from Holla Forums

lol you kind of have to say your a christian of some kind to be elected president.

Do you really believe Trump is actually a salt of the earth christian? He is so obviously a 'christmas and easter christian'. All of his christian expiriences are just stuff about 'the power of positive thinking'.

Nothing like 'oh sweet baby jesus christ is the savior'

Is this the "damning revelation" the liberals were saying Newsweek were going to put out about Trump?

It's 2016, I can't believe the liberal media is fatshaming.

If so, this is like throwing sticks at an RPG heading your way.

wtf i hate trump now

That shit was pozzed as fuck.
My wife and I use to watch American horror story…use to.
We turned that shit 10 minutes into it.
And chaz bono wtf KEK

Yep, that was the point. We can use their rules and progressive stack against them.

This is why we need feminism! Another word from you and my wife's boyfriend will beat you up!

wew lad, 36-D Chess right there

Fuck off false-flagging christian/genuine idiot. Brothers are brothers whether they worship Christ or not.

WTF. I hate trump now.

IMPRESSIVE

VERY NICE

This is reaching, like a midget for the top shelf.

Keep stretching you small minded journalists, your lies to protect your shitty ideas has worn thin.

Its always a nigger boy with a white woman in these shows and white people, in gangs, playing the knockout game; this might as well take place in outer space with ass faced aliens, that'd be more realistic.

Well guys, I guess they got us. He's completely unfit for office.

Leftist infighting is the best infighting.

No paycheck for you

Libtardss and the Lügenpresse are scratching the bottom of the barrel at this point. Actual fatties wished they had the Don's physique.

This is news now.

Don't you people how badass this makes Donald? He is struggling with a serious health issue and at the same time is fighting for the presidency. The fact that he has the courage to go outside and show his fat ugly body to millions of people highlights his badassery. Most people, myself included, would suffer an emotional breakdown and just lay in bed all day.

He is overweight, but I bet not as bad as they make it out since they use BMI which is a shit measurement.

The illary sub is a goldmine. Imagine the frustration of the person desperately shilling that Trump's extra pounds are a bigger health factor than collapsing and being bed-ridden with pneumonia. It was probably typed while crying.

And it is isnt even factually correct. Women are more likely to develop alzheimers. Source: www ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20442496

Leave it to liberals to not even do a quick google search. William Taft was over 300 pounds and was overweight for sure. What matter is if the candidate is healthy and can be relied on as a president. If hillary has to continously stay out of the public eye, have press conferences every 280 days, and is constantly coughing and falling, then she isn't ready. Hell, thats merely looking at her health, she fails everywhere else as well.

Something about Chris Christie being super fat makes him even cooler in my opinion.

William Taft famously had to be lowered into a bathtub by a crane. That may be a legend, but the fact that the legend exists by itself tells you that he was a fat fuck.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this caused more fat people to vote for Trump.

He also said he doesn't exercise in his Doc Oz interview. He should lift some heavy weights, but then he'd need at least 8 hours of sleep instead of the 4 he is used to getting now.

they're so believing in their own ramblings that it's like they're hotboxing their own bullshit jenkem and then believing they're getting high

Egg man?

Too easy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Murphy_(writer)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Falchuk

Hollywood/LA anons are in one of the worst places for the happening, but also the best. I'm sure they have some of the best "lists"

Liberals are clinically insane. I saw a FB profile of some old SJW, and she had a pic of Trump with shit all over it, as well as many articles against him.

And she was not even American, wtf.

Even if he is overweight, he isn't THAT overweight. He also said he plans on lowering his weight by at least 15 pounds. When compared to Hillary who's been coughing her lungs out, his health is stellar.

Exactly. He even said to Dr. Oz that he is in the process of losing 15 pounds before presidency.

Yep overheard some boomer Jewess talking to a group of people in the store about this
Controlling your power level can at times be an excruciatingly painful experience.

the campaigning he does would constitute as 5 day cardio at the very least I would think.

The Big D.

This makes me a LOT angrier than it should.

Poor innocent smart black man with good career and white wife gets accosted by dumb violent white gang playing the knockout game. Give me a FUCKING break

Surprise, surprise

The lack of body positivity here is really obscene.

I think the New York Daily News needs to be reminded that big is beautiful.

Also
Mmmhmmm.

I just tell myself to remember that saying something to morons that believe that sort of bullshit is pointless, because they are obviously too stupid to be redpilled.

We only need strong, intelligent people on our side. Retarded yentas like you describe are fucking useless.

Agreed it was the fact that it was a literal heeb spouting this shit that raised my blood pressure, and of course she started the conversation with
proceeds to talk about politics ad nauseam loudly in public. So jewish.

Are you kidding me? Fat shaming? I literally can't even.

Probably Jizzya if you know what I mean.
( ° ʖ °)

For me

Top kek

Fuck off libshit. Trump already proved that it's 100% his natural hair.

FOR YOU

kek, making fat jokes about himself. How can you not like this guy?

This level of desperation is a good sign.

4 USA

this

Now obese wiymen identify with them emperor.
Shillary BTFO

After calling Trump literally Hitler and everything else they can think of, trying to run with calling him fat is going to be a hilarious failure.

It took me a literal second to think of a more clever insult that could be said to a fat person who's name is Donald.

But I guess liberals, after years of calling the beautiful and the bright - the ugly and the dimwitted - and vice versa, made their available talent to look like this.

does this mean fat people are literally Hitler by the rules of equation?

This. Post about how "triggered" you are.

Marcosoft Rubot is way ahead of you.

Since the Clinton collapse I've been watching CNN try to turn the focus onto Trump's health while completely ignoring Clinton's. It's absurd, they're nitpicking every detail about the letter his doctor released, I can't believe there are still retards out there who think CNN is objective.

I'm not sure what they're even doing as it just keeps health in the news cycle and reminds people of Illary. I figured Trump was doing that on purpose by teasing them with his medical records.

Even worse, a lot of libtards think CNN is biased towards Trump. Not even joking.

Yeah, he gets a lot of low intensity cardio. And he plays golf. At least he isn't sedentary.

I never considered Trump as fat.
I've never looked at a picture of him and thought damn,he needs to start running.

They're calling Trump fat? Have they looked at Hillary?

Besides, I thought lefty loonies were against fat shaming and support other inane garbage.

Not to mention Woodrow Wilson had a history of strokes prior to becoming President, and at one point his health was so bad his wife had to run the country.

Kill yourself Moishe.

I do support Trump but I defenitely do not view any christcuck as my brother, they can go worship their jewish prophet in a gas chamber.

Tbh, if kikes are going to always portray us as monsters, why not actually take up the label? If we become known as violent motherfuckers who kill on dime, we'll inspire a lot more fear in our enemies.

The kikes are able to do this because they don't actually fear whites. Start giving them IRL consequences for doing this shit, and they'll be less likely to make it.

This is what I say pretty regularly. I'm a dumb racist white bigot filled with white privilege, I don't know any better.

Let's remind them exactly why 50 dutch men controlled the entirety of the congo.

Okay, so check this out.

Hillary Clinton is 5'6". She claims to be 132 lbs.

(((Conveniently))) Clinton's doctor has no released information on her weight, but the midline for 'normal' BMI is 130 lbs. at 66 inches (5‘6").

I'm 5‘10" and 130 lbs, and there is no way in hell she is 132 lbs. lads.

I'd put her closer to 150-155… Which is the cutoff for being overweight at her height.

Trump is 6‘3", 236 lbs., which does pit him in the zone of overweight, just shy of obese.
Nigger needs to lose some weight - but so does Shillary.

RfR works every fucking time.

Weren't they Belgian?

Cenk is fatter than Alex Jones

There's a reason he earned the title "The Buffalo"

by telling alot of fibs?

But Denmark doesn't even speak Belgian

Of course, the press had a field day with Taft's weight, but even without him there's always Grover Cleveland and Chester Garfield. Hell, LBJ infamously claimed that his waistline fluctuated by INCHES from day to day.

Hillary is done, though. Serious health issues sink campaigns. JFK hid his bad back, FDR concealed his polio, and Woodrow Wilson very pointedly shyed away from his earlier stroke he wouldn't have won if the Republicans weren't split. Unless your injury came through some act of heroism, it's going to drag you down in the election.

On top of that, appearances mean a lot. Trump doesn't LOOK fat, no matter what his BMI says. Hillary? She looks fat. And, unlike Christie or Huckabee, she doesn't wear it well, at all.

Please tell me they fail at everything they do

plus alex actually has fucking gains underneath his sheath of post-happening survival blubber. alex will be marching about in a ritual suit made of niggerscalps and used filters baptising newborn aryan children with super male vitality while cenk probably won't make it 3 hours into the happening since he is a foreign agent openly agitating in the united states there are still loyal intelligence groups stateside watching these people tbh

Because he is a a fat brown buffalo.

teespring.com/shop/fat-brown-buffalo#pid=369&cid=6513&sid=front

Severely underrated post.

the show was about a group of guys, these segments with the girls were omakes at the end of the episodes.

Total damage control. I just watched the Dr. Oz show with him and Ivanka first time I've seen normie TV in years. It was a one hour long love fest that just introduced a smart and competent Trump to millions of soccer moms.

Ivanka is also a huge asset at deflecting the anti-women charges. She was deployed quite strategically.

Dr. Oz made a few mentions that he has invited Hillary on to discuss her records, but she has not yet responded to the call. Today Hillary mocked Trump for doing the show, so now she's disqualified herself from getting one hour of free tv time because she is dying, rank amateur politician.

The left are going to be working overtime to fix this up.

Masterful performance

The Fat Dong :^)

I just can't get over how redditors "talk to" one another. Each of those are just statements, which only passively relate to what was said above and could be used to start their own thread.

People called it on here. They knew that the press would immediately cite insignificant shit after he releases his health records.

You do NOT, under any circumstance bend over to the MSM. You tell those worthless losers with toilet paper degrees to fuck off. Take a cue from Sam Hyde and always double-down when it comes to those rats.

You just put your finger on exactly why Redditspeak bugs me so much. I've never been able to articulate it before.

You need to gain some weight family

He's overweight definitely, but he's more broad than obese. Still, it wouldn't hurt for him to drop 10 pounds or so.

The Donger. Dangerous Donger. The Fat Dongmaster. Don Kong.

Sam has made bullying cool again.

No matter what we call him, he's definitely a big guy.

Being somewhat overweight after 70 is associated with better health. A small amount of extra fat can be protective.

webmd.com/healthy-aging/news/20100129/overweight-older-people-live-longer

Jan. 28, 2010 – People who carry a few extra pounds after age 70 tend to live longer than people who don’t, new research finds.

Overweight older adults who took part in the Australian study had a clear survival advantage over those who were normal weight, underweight, or obese.

The findings suggest that the widely accepted body mass index (BMI) weight guidelines may not be particularly useful after age 70, lead researcher Leon Flicker, PhD, of the University of Western Australia tells WebMD.

He says elderly people who don’t have health conditions like diabetes or osteoarthritis, which are caused or exacerbated by carrying extra pounds, may be better off being overweight.

BMI guidelines aren't really useful at all, though. They're like Farenheit- extremely sloppy metrics done from a very small sample.

Bodyfat percentage is much more useful- at least that won't define bodybuilders and marines as morbidly obese.

Not to mention the use of reality show interviews in a fucking drama. Those kikes should hang for that alone.

He can literally lose all that weight in like 6 weeks or less.

Wew. What?

FAT LIVES MATTER

fucking this

when you are old and you get sick not having enough muscle reserves or fat reserves could kill you

being old and being overweight was one of the first ever correlated statistics for longevity

how do these people sleep at night making up these fucking lies

They hate white people, or they hate themselves.

This should be shown to inpedents, there is no way in hell anyone with a remotely healty mind will want Hillary as president when you have these standards set for her. She could nuke an American city and get a away with it, by how they sound

I hope they run with the fat one.

He will appreciate it b/c it will motivate him to grow stronger.
fat shaming is good

Wilson was one of the worst presidents we've had and he had a lot more health problems than Taft. Being fat is more likely to make you sick but being sick already is much worse.

They're really grasping at straws now. Of course, her candidate is a putrid hunk of flesh and pus they move around with a mechanical exoskeleton but somehow having a little cholesterol is bad.

Yeah very true, they're more off for taller people as well as they were developed in the 1800s. My point is that being underweight in old age is much more dangerous though. Old people having a few extra pounds can be healthy although donald could lose 15-20 lbs and still be just fine.

for you

He's fucking old. That's like a free pass to be somewhat overweight. Not to mention that, like all old people who've gained weight, Trump himself frequently jokes about this.

originalblackthought.blogspot.com/2009/07/silent-holocaust-belgian-genocide-of.html

They're still butthurt to this day.

We need to flood these videos with accusations of fat shaming. Try and get the fat lesbian contingent of feminist SJWs motivated to drop the cannoli and voice their outrage.

What a fucking awful photoshop. They don't even look like real people, let alone an actual scene.

no, we don't

that won't work

leftists are only pragmatically for these causes. They are a means to an end.

Go find a crypt to be the final boss of or something, skelecuck.

Vid related

>Hillary is completely fucked up with pneumonia, collapses and has to be dragged to her van
It feels like trying to have a serious conversation with someone that just wants to piss you off

Look at his face anons
Then look at Sam Hyde's face
They share features
Sam is a jew

Gas yourself!

sam pls

Reality is warped and people are so fucked up that the only way I can see our nation getting fixed is through a culling.

AHS was pozzed from the very first minute of the very first episode of the very first season. It was just easier to ignore it when the story was engaging (this season is dull).

AHS 1 Murder House: Retard, faggots

AHS 2 Asylum: Interracial marriage, lesbianism

AHS 3 Coven: Sluts, fat Nigress, cuckoldry

AHS 4 Freak Show: Interracial marriage, faggotry, gimps

AHS 5 Hotel: Lesbianism, interracial relationships, tranny

So I don't know why anyone is surprised that Season 6 is pozzed too.

It's always fucking kikes. I remember thinking it was all a funny coincidence when I first discovered Holla Forums a year ago. Now I'm never surprised

Someone actually pointed out how hypocritical it is
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/292434-why-its-not-okay-to-body-shame-donald-trump

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Trump is 6' 3"
He's as tall as Batman and taller than Superman.

Because it's a form of intellectual masturbation

Would you like to know why there are do many jews in media?

It's not just nepotism. Strong verbal thinking has a lot to do with it.

The question we need to be asking is WHY THE FUCK IS DR OZ OR SOME KIKE TV PRODUCER ABLE TO HAVE SO MUCH INFLUENCE?

Well, it's because you take (((media))) seriously.

The only information you need on a daily basis is the weather report and traffic conditions if you are travelling. Turn off the morning zoo, cut the cable gord and put on some Mahler or Beethoven. Stop letting the kike live rent free in your brain.

If you have a television and young children, I consider you a child abuser. Put your foot down and don't let your wide fall for the kosher scam either.

He's admitted he's overweight before, though he's probably on the cusp and still is one of the healthiest men at his age

Well I'd say the fact that Jews call themselves Jewish and White depending on what helps them more, meaning they not only have the nepotism of getting more Jews in but as they can be seen as "White" they guilt the whites to leave

Holy fuck I want a purge right fucking now. It's so blatant and I can already here the apologists say, "Well, who's to say that white people don't do this too?!" I am mad. White Man Mad.

Heil fucking Hitler.

Trips confirm Trump has the fatty vote on lockdown, not to mention Christie's endorsement.

TRUMP WILL WIN

Kek, meme it.

Nice dubs but:
For shame.

Putin is really 5'7''?

pretty easy to google and yeah he is 5'7.

Checked.

I think they're actually right here.
A president potentially getting sick is an issue.
He should look after himself.

Hmm, I don't know.. someone wanna do the math on this?

This man's genius just keeps blowing me away

kek cofirms. sam hyde you madman you cant hide forever

Kek.

I should go salt mining on tumblr more. Its been a while sincr I saw a classic triggering like this.

I could use some more salt in my diet

So much for leftist logic.

This song needs a proper music video.

Also Moonman needs to rap faster and more onbeat. The chorus is perfect. But the moonrap on the first 16 bars is still a little off beat in the beginning.

Faster, make him rap faster.

And those cucks dared to call him unpresidential. These are some PRESIDENTIAL BANTZ!

Reported, enjou your ban.

wtf im a #CorrectedRecord now

it's interesting to see how he's been exposing some of his weaknesses lately. you got him saying he's a bit chubby and can stand to lose a few pounds, and he also let that faggot jimmy fallon mess up his iconic hair. you know it's a good thing too because libshits are losing the minds over it

Here you go, the left have no principles. They well say whatever is convenient to them, they have no consistent internal worldview. They're pathological liars, just like their poisonous idol crooked killary, she of 28 political assassinations, 100 scandals, and daily seizures. Probably why they love her so much. She's a fat, sick, bitter old dyke who lies with every breath. For leftist loons it's like looking in a mirror.

This is why the alt-reich will be victorious. We have values, we have principles. Our beliefs all mesh well and are consistent. Meanwhile the ctrl-left is constantly contradicting itself. S-s-stop fatshaming, shitlord, but it's okay when we do it. Don't tell blacks what to think and do, shitlord, but it's okay when we do it. Don't put sexy members of the opposite gender on bookcovers, but it's okay when we do it. They have no values, they have nothing, they are nothing.

He's a big guy.

Also this. At a certain age having 10 extra lbs is better than having 10 too few, and is associated with better health and longevity. That doesn't mean obese…it means 10 extra pounds, which the Don has.

No user, it feels like having a conversation with a child. Don't take them seriously, just attack with memes and shitlording. Trigger the harpies to death. We need another cut for bieber.