So save for that repeating minimalist soundtrack that provided tension this was disappointing to say the least...

So save for that repeating minimalist soundtrack that provided tension this was disappointing to say the least. What the fuck

You new or something

The highest grossing film this year was good bucko

And what flick would be that one, young man?

You could look it up since you're apparently out of the loop and or poor

Having money means i should spend it on seeing garbage?
What kind of logic is that

Nope but you can spend 10-20 dollars on a ticket or two to see a movie if you can detect kino and have the balls to do so. Its the only one I've seen this year and I loved it. Didnt pay to see alien covenant cause I knew it wouldn't be good but that doesn't mean I wasn't wishing it would be

What kind of fucked off economy do you live to pay 2 fancy dishes/48 cans of beer for a 90 minute turd? but OK, not an argument

I admit there has been decent movies once in a while in gutter halls, Manchester by the Sea was passable but saw it on digital, and then again it was not Kino(tm)
But this is not the moment, nor the year, nor the decade for it.
But illustrate me, what kino have you paid for instead of 4 pizzas and 12pack of ice-cold beer? I'm genuinely curious

Did your BF take you?

Oh shoot, is Shymalawalan back at it? or was it a designated movie?

Movie was good. I saw it twice.

Dan stevens is white and i didnt like it I genuinely loved it only good disney live action film I've seen. It isn't a remake the cartoon was shitty and had an american belle. The original is from 1946. Its just a musicial which disney wanted to do live actiom decades ago but couldn't and has been ay the top of their list.

Shigggy

don't even pirate this garbage.

Movie was great, and several of the things you mention aren't even true.

NIGGER DID YOU NOT WATCH PROMETHEUS?

HOW COULD ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS SHIT

ARE YOU BRAINDAMAGED? TELL ME, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS MUCH OF A PLEB

Prometheus was good, and so was Covenant.

I liked it, far better than prometheus, and proved that lindelof is the reason that movie went to shit, and not ridley's autism.

dunno what to think of this movie.

Somehow my reaction is, this is an entertaining movie. But there is stuff that was not explained like how Shaw died and what David did mean by he learned their ways in the promo.

Was he referring to creating life for fun?

whom knows, I have to re-watch it at some point, but by the reaction people hate this movie probably because its not well-paced.

I thought it was implied that david experimented on her, hence her corpse being opened up and on display in his taxodermy room.

that's about right on the money

Well Lindelof was on prometheus. He wasn't here. It was safe to assume that covenant would be different.
The problem is that it is the opposite of prometheus in a bad way.

That is apparent, but she did get the ejaculate with the black goo or virus in Prometheus.
I don't think David killed her per say but the mutation started to go slow on her, if not she died under the cryosleep. And David became insane probably because he was alone all this time.

David going nuts is because he no longer had his creator since Weyland died. This essentially allowed him to go full rouge. He also had his head lopped off in Prometheus and re-attached. Walter notices he's a bit off because he confused Shelly for Byron.

Prometheus was about finding god. Covenant was about becoming god. They're both good imo. Ridley though needs to publish his director's cut of Prometheus though to fix the editing issues with the theatrical cut.

The animated version was superior in absolutely every way.

All this proves is that Fassbender would have made a great Ozymandias (Watchmen)

emma is a cute, and lefou was always gay
niggers I'll give you

She can sing there's video of her singing. She was trained to sing and dance as a kid. She sung jn goblet of fire. Her voice sounded a million times better than emma stone in la la land. And she is a cute like

Says. Not only that belle in the aninated version is american. Emma can speak french and she was born in paris. She was good