Who is the worst tard you have ever met?

Who is the worst tard you have ever met?

Anonymous

You are the worst tard that I have ever met.
You posted a picture of someone you hate expecting random strangers to help validate your shitty world view.
Go fuck yourself with a steak knife you double nigger retard faggot clit-dicked lady boy that shoves tampons up his ass because you like the way your diarrhea makes them swell up against your prostrate.
Your mother is a whore and your father is a twink double nigger lady boy just like you. Your whole family will be purged by natural selection in just a few generations. People just do not like to sleep with evolutionary dead ends. The end of your blood line is assured.
May you rot in life as you will in death. We all hate you. So please, go fuck your self with a steak knife already.

I never thought someone could be this retarded.

Is this some autistic copypasta

IDGAF

You forgot to indent.

Are you okay

OP.

Am dead now

You only indent when there is a line underneath it or above it.
It makes the text easier on the eyes and makes reading it smoother.
But I wouldn't expect a double nigger like you to know that.

Honestly my life is a mess. But I'm sure it will get better someday.

Actually I am Black and I do think it's the same except when your text spills over to the next line. That looks silly.

That day is today, my friend!
Here, take this loli, and enjoy prostate-happy days!

You fucking what

Good luck

Yeah, this is a bot thread.
So pic related answers the question.

Does this mad have forks or knives

Why don't I read before I hit send

v

Without a doubt.

I once tried to have a coffee with dysnomia, but he couldn't figure out how to drink from a cup, and kept spilling it all over himself.

That is very strange, as getting shit into his mouth doesn't seem to be one of his problems.

he then took a silly straw out of his pocket and inhaled the contents of the windowsill like a line of coke
strange guy

Indeed

op

o