If evolution is true how do stupid people and gays even exist?

If evolution is true how do stupid people and gays even exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-genetic-homosexuality-nature-nurture-20151007-story.html
scientificamerican.com/article/cross-cultural-evidence-for-the-genetics-of-homosexuality/
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if we evolved from monkeys, why do monkeys exist?

evolution has no evidence.

stupid people exist because we have health and safety laws now

faggots exist because we arent allowed to burn them like bundles of sticks any more

checkmate atheists

HOW AND WHY DO NIGGERS NOT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING FARM?

YOU JUST PLANT STUFF, WATER IT AND THEN HARVEST IT WHEN IT'S GROWN. HOW IS THAT HARD?!

Because niggers cannot seperate tribalism from abstraction.

its cuz u dont know how evolution works

if god made us from dirt, how is there still dirt?

Some black people can??…

Ever watch the science documentary called Idiocracy user? That might give you some insights tbh.

Because mirrors.

Yes those with big tits.

because they managed to breed with other stupid people while subsisting on the fruits of smart people's labor.
because homosexuality isn't genetic.

so asymmetrical

Yes so asymmetrical. If nature invents something like this she will get punished.

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-genetic-homosexuality-nature-nurture-20151007-story.html

scientificamerican.com/article/cross-cultural-evidence-for-the-genetics-of-homosexuality/

theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

THE FAG GENE

That's bullshit. Homosexuality is transmitted when a kid id diddled by a Pedo.
Go check on all the gays you know, they've all been diddled.
Why do you think there's so many fags in Hollywood and other art related areas?
Because that's also were the most pedos are.

i dont get your point

check the studies they cite. 9 times out of ten you'll find they don't say what the article says they say.
Even current year man admits this and has dedicated an episode to it (though not in the context of faggotry).

Those tits drive me absolutely mad, what about that isnt you understand?

niggers think agriculture is as simple as that, but it isn't and so they are hungry
are you a nigger, user? a full-on uneducated, right outta mud-hut type nigger, or a juvenile american with mental health problems?
either way, you don't know shit about growing food so you'd go hungry without wallmart

is the gif related? Do u like te asymmetry? If a girl has asymmetrical tits, is the girl in the gif gonna get punished for that?

So it is like a virus then, and contagious?
I thought as much.
You *can* catch teh ghey!

She is gonna get punished for having a certain kind of power of me, and i do not give about asmmetrical tits because it ultimately it is fat stuffed in the right places.
And those fucking cunts know that, my favourite boobanimal at my work would repeatitly bounce her boobs in front of me or show off her cunt and sit next to me asking my random questions when she was drunk.

but see, fat being stuffed in the right place in wrong amounts isnt what triggers the responses. Its like with faces - they r just layers of bones, muscles and skin, so why would u ever find a face pretty, or ugly? Especially, if its asymmetrical?

The environment selects the best features, but it takes a hundreds of generations for a typical extinction. That's why you need to help the process along.

Tits are not like faces, tits are just tits. Faces on the other hand tell much more. Or if i look at your face i could probably guess if you have big tits ornot. But if i look in your face my eyes just do not look at you i see with your eyes.

not only did u write a bunch of nonsense, but u r also wrong.
Same goes to having a shorter leg, or arm, or ear

Because modern civilization allows stupid people and gays to live an easy life. We need to implement social darwinism in order to counter this.

But i only look at your face. And i particulary look into your eyes.

And besides if you watch popular music and listen to the soundtracks, who do you think writes that lyrics?

still wrong. Symmetry is a sign of health and it applies to entire body. Unhealthy is ugly/asymmetrical

The agglomoretion of titmeat is fine for me.

Nobleman, swerve

Stupid people breed while smart people do great things.

Gays exist because homosexuality is a symptom of a parasitic disease that effects the mind in order to increase transmission.

Actually it is that fucking simple. You should take into account things like weather, climate, ground composition, irrigation, pest control, crop rotation, but at the end of the day it really is as fucking simple as planting seeds, not over or underwatering, and making sure it grows happy so you can harvest.

You might as well say heart surgery is simple because it's just cutting someone open.

Stupid is relative and not easily measured and gays help their relatives without wasting resources on their own families. Think of it as the same reason humans live so long, even after their reproductive years are past.

They are not even smart enough to MOVE CLOSE TO THE THE RIVER SO THEY DONT HAVE TO WALK 80KM EVERY DAY TO GET WATER, THEY CANT EVEN RAISE THEIR OWN OFFSPRING WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY CAN RAISE CROPS?