“Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent.”

“Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent.”

What should we do,
Comrade Mao?

kek

Tell us gleat leadel what should we ought to be do?

Mao, plz, answer

I brought you these, Mao. Now you answer, yes?

Mao, here's my number: +1 559-896-4483

call me

Bring me good luck, Mao! I'm counting on you!

thinking about you, Mao

plz call

WWMD?

Metal

Please don't insult Mao

Send everyone to heaven.

The tigers and sparrows are plotting to restore the order? what should we do?

Mao was quite the edgelord.

STOP INSULTING MAO

Well, and I'm asking you man, are you proud of yourself? do you realize what you're doing? do you even have the reason and dignity of an human begin? I do not know, but I know how pathetic you are. Do you even realize who you are insulting? I'd bet you haven't been even thinking abut it. You can insult those who deserve it, but not our comrade Mao, servant of the People, great leader and true communist, who so special and important. I don't know in what family you were raised in, but you cannot insult someone just because you'd like to . Do you even know what revolution is? You are just a madman who should be separated from society. I don't know what's so funny about that. You can make fun of nazism, social democracy, Four Olds, and other reactionary ideas but you shouldn't make fun of such perfect person as Mao Zedong.

How can you even post such garbage on internet forums? And i'm asking you who's responsible for this? it's is obvious that you don't read theory. You're probably a revisionist or some other trotskyist scum. Maybe you're even a sleeper cia agent.

Well think for a second about all the things that Mao did for us. He was someone. And who are you to make jokes about him? Who've gave you the right to insult out leader? Have you even thought that people will not praise you for insulting Mao?

Well kid, really you are crazy, beacouse Mao was a big authority for many people and you probably. Are you an authority for somone?problalby for other stupid people like you, who dont know what communism or vanguard party is. It is as clear as day that you dont have revolutionary potential and you havent read the Red Book. if your so smart than post your picture. I wonder if you have enought courage.

Well kids you really need to think about your lifes and what yr doing. It is obvious that you don't know who comrade Mao Zedong was and you are retarded. Don;t talk shit about people such as mao, beacouse it is clear sign that you don't even have communist manifesto in your household. I'm not talking about the party line, but about revolutionary principals in general. you should have some dignity. Mao did not insult anyone. And you're insulting him for what? Well tell my why do you insult such person as chairman Mao?

Well at least read the Little Red Book so you would know who your talking shit about, beacouse you're full of imperialist lies. If you're not for the liberation of the working class then at least sit quiet.

I really hope this incident doesn't get Mao's attention.

Guide us on our glorious path towards communism, Mao!

I'm sorry, what can I do to redeem myself, if redemption from belittling the Eternal Shining Proletarian Sun is indeed possible?

I have spat on Mao Tse Tung, which means I have spat on the people. Can any amount of revolutionary self-flagellation heal the wounds I have inflicted on the people and the people's divine voice, Mao?

Let a hundred flowers bloom. Let a hundred revisionists be pierced by the bayonets of the people.

I didn't know jason unhuehuehue bowsed Holla Forums