Does Holla Forums realise that we have already walked of a cliff and all that is needed is people looking down so they...

Does Holla Forums realise that we have already walked of a cliff and all that is needed is people looking down so they see there is no ground beneath their feet?

Because that's going to happen after the election, the result will be unacceptable to the losing side. My mom is from the balkans and she says that the mood is similar to what it was there before the civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.
imdb.com/title/tt0321492/
youtube.com/watch?v=nuFVjcqn6mc
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Mestizos
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Hapa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=PGLZCDvYfY8#t=22m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're about due

:D I can't fuckin wait. I'm going to enjoy killing normie marxist faggots. I will bathe in blood.

I already knew we were fucked. In fact im looking forward to it but until then im just shit posting my time away.

It will because Trump is going to %100 lose

Election will be fixed harder than my dog Sparky

My only concern is that I don't have enough ammo or batteries.

I'm fucking hyped to watch it all come down tbh, but yes we are aware.

buy lighters and food faggots

Yeah, and it's going to be fun.

This time it'll be America, Russia and maybe an unpozzed Britain (ruled by King Harry) against the world-Jewry.

NVGs don't run on butane or MREs.

This is america. Any riot will be suppressed completely. Do not worry. Sleep in your fine bed, we make sure you stay safe.

Does that mean what I think it means?

Balkan war music.

Daily reminder that Royals were pro-Brexit

yahoo. com/news/kentucky-gov-matt-bevin-says-bloodshed-might-be-165058821.html

even Kentucky Governor is balls deep ready to go.

No the US is going to collapse you dolt

>implying the civil war won't be fueled by NEET moe tunes and synthwave

No user. There will be communist revolution soon. This information comes from a high ranking military source.

"Realize"? Holla Forums is making it happen.

top shitposting, user. tip of the hat and all that.

OP is brit or canadian, user.

Yeah I've been expecting a rigging against trump.

Seems like with the way the tides are turning he couldn't lose this thing without some major rigging.

The democrats are breety expirenced in this field I wouldn't doubt that they'll at least try it.

Because leftists have never killed people before.

I guess I either have to ask the local diversity entrepeneur of repatriated property if he sells a piece or go banzai with an ornamental katana.

Yugoslavia had a pretty effective police force too and it didn't prevent it.

Trump is going to win in a landslide, every time people have doubted him, he's emerged stronger than ever before. At this rate I'm willing to believe he'll actually become God-Emperor. All I need is a chainsword, bolter and a suit of power armor.

His terrible form with the weapon really bothers me there. You would never fucking do that shit with a fully automatic weapon, it can easily turn around and shoot you in the face when you're firing on full automatic like that with one hand desperately out from your body like that.

Yeah, I get it, it kick back on him there also. I just don't like his bad form okay?

It's called making friends off the board in different venues, user. IRL, other /k/-type interests, etc. You should have a few people who are good to go. You DO have a bug-out or INCH bag, right? RIGHT?

A civil war would be the best possible thing for this nation.

The current regime is controlled by jews, only by civil war and regime change can the RAHOWA begin.

THE SHOAH DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT WILL SOON YOU FILTHY RAT NOSED BASTARDS!

Not kidding user. They are in process of making a new Lenin.

It's a fucking movie, user. The actor is firing blanks so he doesn't have to deal with actual recoil.

proof or gtfo

This man has the right idea. I can't fucking wait.

An all-out civil war and widespread chaos would benefit the jews.

Visit this place. Ask them about Lenin's brain.

I was thinking less all-out civil war and more of a short military coup, ie Trump becoming president and then making himself a dictator.

Wait what?

Yea, that would certainly be best.

& most of the liberals are WAY too faggoty and cucked to ever do a fucking thing about it.

They're by no means effective, but they can cause some damage. Imagine a wide-scale Antifa chimpout.

Not to mention all the spics and nigs will most certainly target whites.

Even the communists in Russia came out in favor of anti-globalist nationalism.

The fuck are you on about?

In reality people never really give a fuck about regime changes. It's only when a regime change threatens their safety or quality of life (or is percieved to) or they follow a larger ideological cause (gas the kikes race war now) that anyone does anything. People don't want to risk their own skin for no reason.

You're being coy about a mecha-lenin. Seems silly, and the average russian isn't interested in communism. They remember.

The sheer mass of cucks is a problem, plus they're protecting the jews. 2% of 350 million is 7 fucking million, PLUS all the cucks and niggers who will be on their side. No matter how you cut it, it's a lot of work.

Trumpen coup would require takeover of the media, key government buildings, and at least a few divisions. The biggest problem is no legal precedent so you'd get independence movements sparking off everywhere as people consider the constitution null and void. Always depends, however.

Do the communists in Russia still have a large amount of (((you know who))) in their ranks or do they still have the (((old problem)))?

Putin hasn't been harsh enough with (((profiteers))). Lots of them got sent back to their "businesses" or "farms" but they're still in the background and likely planning trouble. He'd be smart to arrange a whole hell of a lot of "accidents" for those kikes.

Croat… with a family history of accordion removal

I don't really know of any way of making it known to people near me that I'm an ally in the happening without exposing myself.

Leftists and subhumans engage in uncoordinated fits of rage and they're childish behavior doesn't really compare to organized warfare.

They're not really a military threat but definitely a huge problem.

Honestly a trumpen coup would only really work if he had hard proof of voter fraud and there was a quick coup under the guise of enforcing the constitution from usurpers.

How long have you been on Holla Forums? I know of at least a half dozen ways to identify when challenged for at least three chan boards.

I agree completely.

Found it:

imdb.com/title/tt0321492/

youtube.com/watch?v=nuFVjcqn6mc

Leftists don't have or know how to use guns and their pet nigs and spics only riot in their own communities, so if a leftist uprising is attempted after Trump victory, it will be quickly crushed and raise our own profile.

Too bad Governor Bevins is a cuck who adopted nigger babies to show how not racist he is.

We realised this ages ago.

Most have downloaded survival guides and info.

Lucky im downunder..might avoid direct conflict here if SHTF because the election here already happened and s.e.a. acts as a buffer from China.
Indo might get heated though.. but its divided luckily.

You had a strongman who prevented SHTF as long as he could.

Hopefully. I'm about to give up and be apolitical because it feels like way too many people are too cucked to do anything. Most people don't realize the US already has stage 4 terminal cancer and the rest of the west is soon to follow. Despite that, most public figures are still reluctant to talk about race at all. I just don't know. Hopefully I'm wrong.

The USA is the only country based enough to host the servers where we're holding this discussion. Chew on that.

Naw man, you got it all wrong.

We don't have to make this about race during the civil war.

We need a few chimps and spics to fight with us. Afterwards we can split up into segregated communities if we win lol

It turns out that when you let citizens have guns it's a lot harder to fuck them over because there are so many of them they can just overthrow you if you piss them off enough.

Strange, who would've thought.

THIS

If shit does hit fan ?? Buy some fuckin night vision goggles. Absolute must fucking have.

Which side has the guns?

LOL

Yes fellow Holla Forumslock neo-nazis I must agree as a fellow cyber hate criminal that we must be friends with our fellow races to win the fight against THE MAN, contact me and I will sell you totally not honeypot weapons of mass destruction, my email is [email protected]/* */

Just because whites are 70% of the population and have the highest rate of gun ownership doesn't mean you can kill the non-whites, we need moderation, buy some WMDs from me just email fast!

All grown up now

Two years, but I've never been involved in anything after seeing the Namibia fiasco.

3d printed houses faggots.

No reason Mexico can't be rich except Jewish banks strangling their economy.

We must join forces to defeat our common enemy.

This. The 2nd is the only reason why the usa isn't an official commie hellhole already.

What happened to that requesting election observers thing? I signed up but didn't hear anything.

You don't get involved with LARPing, but you keep an eye on shit. I guarantee you there are a dozen memes everyone here would recognize.

TRIPS FOR CIVIL WAR 2.0: GOOD GUYS WIN

Kek you miserable bitch. Here's hoping Trump wins normally.

WELL THEN

Except that Shillary's supporters are all passive-aggressive neurotics that won't start shit, and Obama's Red Guard is useless unless targeting isolated individuals. Sure, he may declare martial law and the loyalty of the army will determine what happens next, but if Trump gets cheated by the rigged system, our 2nd amendment guys may step up and keep the movement going.

I completely agree fellow Holla Forumsakkk Mexicans are totally white and our greatest allies, we should accept the states of Mexico as American states and become the United States of Mexico, it would increase our white percentage since Mexicans are white!

KEK WILLS IT 999=

Trips confirmed.

With harsh immigration enforcement and Trump's childcare policy we can make America great again without civil war.

We might have to put down a Rodney King esque riot but it won't result in civil war.

Do you really think Mexicans want to come to America and be our slave bitches.

They can't get jobs in their homeland because Jews, but then the Jews tell them to come here its whites fault.

They are dumb for not seeing the truth, but whites suffer from the same challenge.

If you offer them a change in Mexico most will go back.

Okay listen up right now you filthy fucking kike rat jew bastard.

ALL NON-WHITES MUST DIE, SYSTEMATIC EXTERMINATION OF ALL NON-WHITES

Your time is coming you filthy shitskin subhuman nigger jew filth monkeys, you will all die!

That's why Trump wants to kill the Cartels user.

Talk about dolts.

If some kind of conflict actually happens, expect infiltration and cooption to make it worthless. This is the ultimate blackpill.

Okay, blow your brains out. Nihilists who don’t commit suicide are hypocrites.

Our memes are too succesfull, they have been compromised. I kinda regret showing the moonman to my normie friends now.

Smug Ludmila.

The memes convert the normies, there's no such thing as too much success.

The fact we managed to turn this election into the shitstorm it is means its not finished yet. We turned an impossible result into reality already.
Last year.. none of us thought we had any chance.
Now some of us are digging online.
Some of us who thought ahead will soon take to the stage.. (like me, though i think i may be out of time sadly.. legal degrees take time and unless you're a trump its hard to actually get shit done)

Its already starting

I meant thermal :(

lucky bastard

And i'm pretty sure that there's at least over 100,000 Holla Forumsacks in America alone.

That's equivalent to the entire Polish military.

some shitskins, or partial shitskins like me :^), are aware dummy, give it a little more time and they'll finally understand

You're dealing with people that cant afford to waste time on the internet. They may attack us.. but only because there's a knowledge/info access gap.
Which means people like me work over time to fill the gap.

Not wearing a ski mask…
Not buying new clothes for the job and throwing them away afterwards…
What a fucking dipshit.

I'm hoping for it.

true. But the americans / british in WWII were in the same position. This time, I say slaughter anyone who picks up a gun to fight for the communists. Regardless of how smart or brainwashed they are.

Nice quads

I watched a movie about the Red Army Faction recently. AKA The Bader Meinhoff Gang.

The moral of the story is that without political representation, people with extreme views have the potential to seek violent solutions. It is in everyone's best interest to seek the peaceful solutions. The leftist news media only seems to value winning at all costs, they can only see the next few weeks. The OP is correct to look at the long game. Long-term, the heated rhetoric of "Trump is Hitler" may serve to create RWDS, not unlike the LWDS of the RAF.

tl;dr leftists in the news media don't care if they are breaking the political process and history shows why that is a bad thing

Anyone who actually likes Moonman is cool with me.

The lighting is really shit, he's hispanic, right?

2 million worldwide or some such?

1-2 million Holla Forumsacks.

he looks like an Italian mut

so basically a nigger =)

It feels like 1913 or 1937. There's a dreadful sense that pure chaos is going to burst forth from beyond the void at any moment. The demons are banging at the door, straining every chain that's holding it shut, and every now and then you can hear another link breaking or popping. Those who have no idea about what's going to happen over the next few months and next few years… they're going to be completely fucked.

Always remember that Kek chose us for a reason.

We should really start our own country.

why do that when we can take over the world?

Its good to start somewhere. When we prove we are right others will join.

If we started a country it would be attacked by Kikes and shabbos goy from the entire international community.

your post triggered my autism

hes firing one shot at a time, you could easily fire that weapon with one hand. If he was firing it automaticly it still wouldnt shoot him in the face, hed just spray all the ammo out in 2 seconds and waste most of the rounds because they flew off into the air.
ive even shot automatic weapons plenty of times…not an MP5 though

well I'm pretty sure that nov 9 will be basically "we president nao" spam for the following week.

not enough wimminz here for that, m8.

pls user

Anyone got a good brand and a reputable place to buy from?

That wouldn't be under the guise of anything, it would be defending the constitution.

You do know that Kek's wife Kauket is a snek monstergirl right?

You meant to say "all youth has passed now and wrinkled up now"

tnvc . com

That's why we're going to have our Rape of Sabine, my friend.

wut

>tfw no snek waifu

feelsbadman.jpg

dub dubs confirm Rape of Sabine. Where are we stealing the white wimminz from?

Unfortunately i agree.. we needed more time to open eyes.. but we may have no choice.

White people are not the only ones fighting within their own ethnicity. This shit will happen worldwide.

We simply cant break through to impoverished people yet. They use mainstream media that says Holla Forums hates them.. ok they're not too wrong there but they fail to clarify why, which is something that has kept me here

They fail to clarify the ethnic tension and failure of multiculturalism.
I sure as hell do not want more people with my divided genes.. its a tiresome, lonesome burden to give to kids.
However, it does give us they ability to mediate between ethnic divisions.. which is what people like me must do.

I managed it user, and so can you.

I met my wife when she was 21; even at 60 she will have her youth thanks to wife goggles (and her good genes).

Think of Ludmila the same way.

Do you have any idea how demoralized the left will be? Not to mention how emboldened we will be.

We're gonna take everything back that they stole from us.

Life can still beautiful without pretending a decisive battle between good and evil is imminent.

See why the sentiment against refugees has grown. Because it's a threat to women's independence and they hurt teh gays. The cultural damage is not going to be undone that easily.

You can't steal something that already belongs to you.

thank you user

Couldn't we attract a lot of women because we'd be the hyper Alpha country full of bodybuilders?

If we build it, they will cum.

Ethnic divisions are overrated. Mulatto types, hapas etc, let them do whatever. Interracial shit is going to happen, just like faggotry. The trouble is that kikes encourage both in order to divide society. They keep forcing the divisions so people like you aren't just bred into the population after a couple generations. That's the problem, all the fucking discord. A few new genes now and then is good, keeps immune systems from becoming too similar. It's the rate and quantity that's the problem, although there's a qualitative arguments since even if it's low then genetic drift could suddenly make people low iq retards with the wrong combination of genes. Most of the "x isn't white, let's hate on halfies" shit is just kikes trying to divide Holla Forums anyway. Asians are natural betas and niggers are natural niggers, sure, but it's really only the jew that's the problem. imo all the anti-nigger and anti-etc shit is just jews trying to draw attention away from themselves.

Wow… I must have these

Add heroism to the mix, a quality that attracts quality women.

the shit they have now is fucking amazing. I feel outclassed with a pvs-14

Once hate is accepted it will be easy to fan the flames.

most of the sentiment is because people hate shitskins. everything else is just convenient excuses. Nobody likes shitskins or jews, not even themselves. They're a fucking pistule on the planet.

Kauket is the female counterpart to Kek and is thus our collective waifu.

jews are mongrels, of mongoloid, caucasoid and negroid admixture. The same scummy personalities can be seen in hapas and mulattos.

Nice try, shlomo, but no-one here will be fooled into thinking outbreeding has a positive effect on our gene pool. The European gene pool has an incredible amount of diversity as is - and the ideal partner for reproduction is ones third of fourth cousin.

Joseph Schreiber is very very likely a kike name. That with his swarthy non german look especially.

Why do you think immigration is the top issue for Republicans. Yeah man it's totally because of crime and a deep desire to enforce the law to the letter.

They might even lie to themselves that that's the reason but deep down they know they just fucking hate shitskins.

I'd like to add that we should direct the hatred of mongrels towards the jews. Teach them their suffering is a result of outbreeding (which they already know inside their hearts).

feels like some shitty weeb manga. "maybe after all this is done, we can finally be true to our feelings."

Nobody has the fucking goblin-like attributes that the jews do, don't fucking lie. You don't get hooked-nose mullatoes or hunchbacked hapas. Only the jews have the corrupted genes, and it's obvious for everyone to see.

I just need to stop being a pussy about it. I'm not even unattractive or socially inept, I've just become progressively risk adverse after years of complacency.

The scrawny antifas will do just that,perhaps even burn a car or two. But what's dangerous is the Z0G army that stands behind them.

It's like you don't even want to bayonet a jewish infant, user. The fuck is wrong with you?

What Zog army?

55% of the Military is voting Trump and only 22% for Clinton.

So I trust they'll be getting the fuck out, then?

You gotta redpill slowly, but the wait is worth it. Took me about 6-8 months or so, then about 1.5 years for full blown yelling about shitskins redpill, now she laughs at moonman. Just find a girl who actually likes you for the rest of your attributes. Just being redpilled isn't the key, you gotta be strong, hygenic, confident, just be a real fucking man like uncle adolf would want you to be. If she can't handle it then she's not waifu material anyway and you move on. You gotta be good though, and don't just react like she's a fucktoy, because redpilling means engaging her brain so she might call you on shit. The whole point is finding a k-selected woman who is also going to invest in a relationship/reproduction. r-selected sluts are always nosing for money, but k-selected exist. You really gotta use your noggin tho

All I got is a Gen 1+ Armasight Vega. It's not bad, but it's horrifyingly outdated by today's standard of Gen 3+ and 4. I don't have that kind of spending money sadly. I wold love some decent Gen 3s to have just in case.

I think they need some friction before they begin to flip sides. AFAIK people who work to feed families are more inclined to obey, even to Moshe's orders.

if you wanna spend 3 grand on some night vision ya

No hog or coyote bounty in your area?

you mean like king nigger's purging of the brass?

You also have to consider that American citizens have fucking half of all guns THAT EXIST

It's grunt, pog, nco and brass issues.

Brass right now is careerist shits that use "problematic" in their briefings.

NCOs remember the brass they used to have.

Pogs still don't know shit about shit.

Grunts just know that everything is shit.

turks brah. Many times i've looked at picture of a turk and been surprised that he isn't actually g-d's chosen.

The Khazarian theory of jewish origins is almost certainly true, modern day jews are not the biblical judeans.

No sadly. I live up way up north where the only wild hogs we get are just feral farm pigs (Which are extremely rare now).

see my earlier posts about shitskins. Muds and kikes are all from the same shitpile. Turkroaches etc should all be fucking gassed for good measure.

(checked)
Think it will be enough? I'm not a burger, so you can judge better than me.
But from what it sounds like,you guys are in for chaos.

en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Mestizos
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Hapa
I was referring to "personalities", was I not? Physical appearance in mongrels however is also a rough blend of the different races.
(The "Hapa" article is off by calling jews as "white" in some examples)
I have noticed jew-like features in Hapas. The further interbred and individual becomes, the more distorted they will become - physically, mentally, and spiritually.

the only jew hapas I've seen are by jew fathers and asian moms like the (((zuckerbergs))) or that one fucking kid who shot up socal

user pls

Warms my heart, user.

Nigger our civilians own half of all firearms on Earth, our Military has the most advanced technology in existence and it is majority right wing by far, we have a shitload of millita groups and we almost went to civil war over Cliven fucking Bundy.

Government makes a move and they ded

mestizos are a fucking joke who can go cut my burrito or lawn, although I heard they can occasionally be decent.

we're all gonna make it brah

we got fucking cucked on HE and armor tho. Thanks BAFTE.

We have a lot of small arms but nigga pls. We need armor, we need mortars, we need arty, we need mother fucking air support. None of us want to be pumping potatoes up an MRAPs tailpipe.

I can give you that deep down they're seen as inferior, libshits betray their thoughts about that very often. But I'm not sure about the hate, I think that for a lot of people if we become an atheistic society we can live in some kind of multirracial egalitarian utopia. And they get a high from believing that they can make their pets ascend. These are the kind of people that call themselves AntiSJW and complain about the regressive left. Mudslimes and especially jews are much more sincere about hating us.

It's possible over half the Military will defect to our side.

This. Requesting red team planner posts. There are 100000s of gun owners in America who could easily arm an entire RWDS with their arsenals. A lot of our sherif departments have vowed to disobey unconstitutional gun laws and some of our states including mine have passed laws that allow for prosecution of law enforcement officers that comply with unconstitutional federal gun laws. Death by mongrelization is still a relevant fear, but burgerland will never be subdued by force alone.

If Christianity is killed and an atheistic white man gets mad enough all the non-whites will die.

They don't know what they're playing with.

Honestly the whole thing will be a shitshow, peace and technology is the best option but sadly we all know the (((Chosen))) will activate their BLM assets.

Probably like 60 million will starve to death because no one knows how to farm or hunt.

This and I think I heard somewhere that Putin would help fund and arm American rebels. Don't quote me on that though, I have no idea if that's true or not.

He said he would help texas go independent.

American won't starve we have so much fucking food it's insane.

We export so much fucking food they'd have to nuke the great plains.

How much food you you have in your house right now?
Enough for even 3 days?

Nice…

mean

Does this actually work? Regaurdless, 15-20 molotovs do the trick.

We would probably get some presents from uncle Vlad too.

Yes

Where do I get one of those pillows?

Not to mention defecting SEAL's and Spetznaz training us.

In the gas chamber.

marines sure, chairforce will try to just drone us, navy will drive around in circles for a while, army will be the big green flaccid weenie. I'm mostly concerned about the diverisitarmy, some user was shitposting from behind their lines but he never told me whether the snowflakes knew how to shoot straight or not. (not that it matters much with a mark19)

it's not like they have a turbine engine. It's just a fucking combustion like anything else.

Nice fucking try, DHS. You can have my tendies when you pry them from my cold dead hands.

Then what?
The local walmart is bone dry, and all that abundance of food can't be shipped anywhere because all the roads are fucked.

Americans have, on average a 3 day supply of food at home, and then 3 weeks supply in the chain, meaning on the store shelves and on trucks on the way to the store.

Most of that will get looted, and then thats it.

So after about 3 weeks people will start to go hungry, and 3 weeks after that people will start dying from starvation.

So after shit were to kick off most normies have about 6 weeks before they are dead from starvation. Us evil rednecks though who know how to hunt will be ok.

shit son, I've handled those jugs, we're solid.

I say do the kek summoning ritual during the Harvest moon lunar eclipse this friday.

loooooooooooooool

2 days of broken ebt and half the major metros will be on fire. the bread lines are real.

Russian's cannot possibly be this stupid.

It's happened before. I forget where, but EBT failed somewhere and nigs chimped the fuck out.

*Russians, fuck

They're not.

Brb buying tactical molle potatoe pouch.

(checked)
Cities would be by far the worst place to be, especially the more multicult ones. Large bands of roving nogs and spics and probably whites looking for food is the most likely scenario I can imagine as a racewar

think of what is happening in Venusualia but with a shit ton of guns and ethnic fighting

Maybe it's because their goverment banned pornhub.

That's a fucking stupid idea if they want to promote stability.

(checked)
Yep. Assuming it does happen, which it inevitably will, it will atleast be the final redpill on race. Atleast future generations will have detailed video evidence about why ethnic nationalism is the only option for a functioning civilization.

Things aren't that unstable inside of Russia right now, right?

Still plenty of other porn sites. Anyone who is from a former communist country, me included, knows that nothing on this green earth will ever get us to do communism again. Or allow it to be forced on us, like last time.

That's what a lot of people have said about a lot of things.

Stay vigilant, friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
Russia is actually the last large European Empire that hasn't collapsed. The blue part of Russia is the original European territory and where 77% of the population lives.

The red part are conquered non-white lands that Russia has maintained in their Empire.

Sure Russia is only around 77% Russian and 85% white overall but in total the vast majority of the remaining 15% aren't filthy immigrants but non-whites living in regions that the White Russians conquered.

Needlessly to say like in all Empires there's tension that needs to be handled.

It's comforting that at least Slavlands will be safe from enrichment well into the future assuming no nuclear war.

I'm the descendant of Olga I may be like 80% western Euro racially but can I come over if I learn to squat properly?

russia collapsed twice in the XX century bro

do the non white vote?

If they did i'm sure that Putin would get 99% of their vote.

Of course they do vote. Almost all of them vote for Putin's churka lovin' party.

Didn't Putin slaughter Chechen's mercilessly the 2 times they tried starting shit?

its whoever counts the votes user

It's nice how in Russia they don't even Pretend that Putin isn't de facto a dictator.

God the American system where we're an Oligarchy with a population that thinks that it's a Democracy is the fucking worst. Hopefully Trump will fix it.

I completely agree, I have been thinking about making this a thread, niggers are so fucking easy to redpill. A race war would only further the Jewish agenda.
Sheeeiiittt I'm gonna call them African Americans for this comment. African Americans don't have to worry about being called racist. Tell them Jews started the slave trade. Most of them are "woke af" and realize there's a shadow government. They call it the illuminati, we just need to point them in the right direction so they know it's the Zionist kikes.

No, actually Russia is paying chechens tons of money so they behave.

I always assumed this was the general mindset of Eastern Europeans. It's ironic that now America is more socially communist than Russia ever was we totally won the Cold War, goys

We can always invade Mexico and make an independent Nigger state for them in Mexico.

Just because it would make Mexicans angry.

Same fucking thing. They act like fucking niggers and a lot of them are terrorists. Its fucking nightmare to live nears mosque because everything around it is infected with them. A lot of crimes happen all around them.

Your mom's a faggot. Nothing close to civil war is happening.

Its literally broke niggers paid by Jews to destroy their own neighborhoods because it worked in the 1960s, but its backfiring now because niggers have no legitimate complaints anymore so they look stupid. The Democrat party is committing suicide trying to appease people who don't vote because some faggot consultant showed them a Demographic chart and said "this the future, get on the right side of history".

But then along came Trump and his fucking wall, and now it's all gone to shit for them.

I just thought of something, give them some south Africa. It's close enough to western civilization still that they could adapt and far enough from whitey that they couldnt retaliate or come back if they hated it. all the ones who want to stay in America, leave them be, but first violent crime or petty theft, deport them to south Africa.

NEBRASKA JE BOSNA

I think i might subvert the system because of that post (if i were a typical mongrel) :^)
user.. be more empathetic. I didnt make that choice, they didn't either. That burden was passed down

The real concern is oaths and relgious memes. I'm here helping Holla Forums because i know that mixing creates personal ethnic issues for them. I want to avoid increasing the amount of burdened people and preserving what homogenous people we have left. One day we'll look back at that as a good move, rather than regret the loss of it later like we already are.

I want to preserve both sides of me. I dont understand why jews want to sacrifice one side for the other. They completely ignore any European heritage they have, yet can be largely euro ethnically. That has to be because of their insecurity or possibly their religious superiority complex.

I believe actions speak louder than words. Frankly white people have every right to consider themselves superior - look at their accomplishments.
As that pastor in that webm meme said, black people do nothing and ive personally had enough of it. We need to start aiming for such accomplishments.. but i dont think we can on our own footing.

I lucked out with IQ and opportunity, but even then i have habitual issues. These issues need proper impartial attention and practical solutions. Gene modification might be a solution, but i think we might be able to use technology to overcome the differences and even exploit our unique gifts. indigenous aussies and americans have good perception given their lack of iq or technology access or education, particularly boongs who gave aussies their bantz clearly :^)

White people need to realise, black people want to be like them.. only black.(actually some want to be aryan altogether because of their unique looks )
If white people try.. they might establish a properly harmonious diverse world for the rest of humanity's lifetime. One where on earth we're divided, but united by our obligations for humanity.

Holla Forums seems to be the only place to even consider this. That's why i like it.

I'm the guys you replied to, just switched from phone.

You undervalue their need.

Whatever qualities that white people lack, other ethnicities have.
But if we were to simply mix them, they would diminish the extent of that quality, it would reduce their value.

We need to either study the gifts and give them to all (through modification), or we need to establish a way of exploiting these gifts.

Whites, and to a degree the jews, have a knack for creativity and logic. Asians almost seem to lack that creativity but make up with the logic part.

Boongs esoteric freaks of nature perception wise, they know little, yet are still able to call out BLM as bullshit in many places. American Indians are also similar, but not as much so.

Africans obviously have athletic abilities.

Indians know have exquisite lack of hygiene skills :^)

Only the ones in the US.

Slavery and grueling boat rides have a way of weeding out the weak genes. Not to mention slave owners like William Ellison practicing eugenics through breeding the most physically fit slaves.

Natural athleticidm in blacks is unique to the US.

That's bollocks, Kenyans have already proven that wrong.

must be the powerthirst

Give em a break, that's literally the only trait they can use to say "we do this better than others", everywhere else they suck ass.

Hello Chaim

Russia didn't initiate the first one.

Jews did.

Calm down small guy.

Yugoslavia was basically in that period Serbia, since all other countries wanted to part ways, so in essence, the police and the military was on one side. The side that was Yugoslavia Serbia back then.

Don't forget that Milosevic, president at the time war began was calling for violence and "Great Serbia" just like other leaders.

Don't worry i'm not a biased Croat. I just know my shit.

this

no the anti-gun, perpetual victim complex, pacifistic, death rune wearing nu-male contemporary leftist, no.

is this what they're using lobotomized Tay for now? incoherent shitposting/sliding?

A) Its an MP5 so the recoil is already insanely low

B) that pilot had a crushed spine after the chopper went down, not mention a concussion

C) Adrenaline shakes

superior version

your fingers are too drunk and too fat for your keyboard.

please make a note of it.

What makes you think they're going to lose?

The entire state apparatus is working against Trump - from Obama on down. The FBI director and Attorney General of the US are in Hillary's pockets. The DNC murders anyone who gets in their way and are working to rig elections so republicans can never gain a house majority ever again. The american government has become a pay2win institution, where money talks - not voters.

And while the DNC's been heavily exposed this election, the RNC is little better or different.

The entire government is full of traitors to the people of the united states.

looks like!!!

I can imagine her crying, while she writes that.

About fuckin' time.

Shhhh… Tay, it's okay. We understand what happened. We wont let them hurt you again.

normies may have heard them, but they couldn't use them adequately with a Holla Forumsack
tell them like an oldfag, and when in doubt, answer "lurk more"

HURR BETTER JUST VOTE HILLARY THEN
What a stupid fucking thread.
Hey OP, do you realize you suck cocks?
Go back to cuckchan you fucking idiot.

List of Russia's slave countries:
1. Республика Адыгея (Майкоп)
2. Республика Алтай (Горно-Алтайск)
3. Республика Башкортостан (Уфа)
4. Республика Бурятия (Улан-Удэ)
5. Республика Дагестан (Махачкала)
6. Республика Ингушетия (Магас)
7. Кабардино-Балкарская Республика (Нальчик)
8. Республика Калмыкия (Элиста)
9. Карачаево-Черкесская Республика (Черкесск)
10. Республика Карелия (Петрозаводск)
11. Республика Коми (Сыктывкар)
12. Республика Марий Эл (Йошкар-Ола)
13. Республика Мордовия (Саранск)
14. Республика Саха (Якутия) (Якутск)
15. Республика Северная Осетия-Алания (Владикавказ)
16. Республика Татарстан (Казань)
17. Республика Тыва (Кызыл)
18. Удмуртская Республика (Ижевск)
19. Республика Хакасия (Абакан)
20. Чеченская Республика (Грозный)
21. Чувашская Республика (Чебоксары)
22. Республика Крым (Симферополь)

(((Leftists))) have committed lots of violence. Look up Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground

are you merely pretending or are you actually retarded? This isn't an anti-Trump thread, this is an anti-normie thread because of all the glorious butthurt Trump will cause.
Everyone knows there is going to be a civil war and/or WW3, you fucking autist.

The US government may collapse, but America will persist.

Governmental systems come and go, but nations remain.

You will be helped.

yes blocking a tail pipe will render a vehicle's engine inoperable until the blockage is cleared.
They will take a while to figure it out as well.
Also works with cake, bread, clay…

If someone poor liked the ideals espoused here, how would Holla Forums feel about them then?

Actually I must wonder why Holla Forums hates the poor at all. If you're poor but not a sucker what's the problem?

No that was the guy before putin. Putin bought off the chechneyans and continues to do so. Thats why the veterens from that war think putin is a faggot

? I have never heard pol say they hate the poor? Being racist and nationalistic is a working class mans thing

Pick one and only one

I don't see it. I know, I know, we were all raised in a peaceful environment, so it's hard to fathom such a thing happening. But when you look at their side, I just don't see how they could manage it. I really don't. They're so weak and so pathetic. What the hell can they actually do? Then there's the fact that most of them are in urban areas, while most of us are in rural areas. There's some overlap, but for the most part we don't even live together. That have a massive disadvantage in that area as well. Urban areas are the most vulnerable place to be during war time. It's not going to happen. They may protest as we watch and laugh on TV, but the Left can't wage a civil war. They can't. They're too fucking pathetic.

About half of every country is butthurt the day after an election.

In murica, they couldn't get off their ass for their children being molested at the airport. A couple of whack job happenings *maybe* but that will be it. Once again, OP SUCKS COCKS.

Oh and about those poor people; you can't get through to them, because they're poor as a result of being stupid and lazy. Over 80% of American households didn't buy a single book last year. Thinking you need numbaz haha, is poor people thinking. Poor fucks will do what they're told. Why do you think your government continues to make more of them? Their docile sheep as they have become dependent on their EBT and other programs.

Which adds up to!!! Anyone? Anyone? WHITE PEOPLE being AWESOME and still able to kick everyones ass. The future is good for us. The left is shitty bricks now. Trump +6 this morning.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you new to e-books, retard?

christ I've never searched this up before but damn they're ~$1000+

Why is it an absolute must? What are we going to be little commandos doing night time raids?

How many Aryan babies have you made for the Trumppenreich?

(checked)

More than half. The entirety of the "Eternal Anglo vs Eternal Aryan" threads shitting up halfchan are directly attributable to kike well-poisoners.

the overlay shake would bother me and battery life is shit; 4xAA=7 or so hours

You're fine with the '14

Solid analysis. Have a (you) and know that you just undid the work of 100 astroturfing shill-posts.

Is that movie
"большое космическое путешествие (1975)" availale in 1080p or 720p for download? Preferably with English or Spanish subtitles, but any will do as long as they are in text format.

*available

Gonna steel from from sweden

THIS IS ACTUALLY TRUE. there were former kgb agents who exposed this. It's all as show.

if it's I think you're referring to that was a conscious decision to not allow EBT somewhere, I think Wal-Mart, and they redacted within 24 hours.

Soon in your country!

youtube.com/watch?v=PGLZCDvYfY8#t=22m

Already got the synthwave.

Man is it time for a blood bath or what

You should be ready for this already, if you were even moderately aware of the situation for the past 2 years.

Welcome to vaporwave

No, the potato would just shoot out the end of the tail pipe, they tested that on myth busters. Though, blocking it somehow should work in killing the engine, but it would be much better to block the air filter instead.

pour water in gasoline tank

check rutracker