Was Lenin the hero of the revolution or was he counter revolutionary?

Was Lenin the hero of the revolution or was he counter revolutionary?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/brinton/1970/workers-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's incredible that Leninism can be such a dated concept but most outspoken anti-Leninists be so fucking dumb at the same time

I found this an interesting read about the Bolsheviks and the Russian revolution.
marxists.org/archive/brinton/1970/workers-control/

Neither tbh, he's an element of myth embedded in the historical notions of communism.

Lenin did everything.

Lenin best grill.

*everything wrong

The October revolution was the counter revolution to the February revolution.

Nice lack of an argument.

Counter-revolutions are revolutions by definition. It's in the name.

Troll thread do not reply.

Without disbanding the constituent assembly, revolutionary terror, conscription etc. etc. there would have been no revolution. In the absence of a party the proletariat is completely defenseless. The fact that anarchists can look at Bolshevik Russia and see their theory vindicated never fails to stupefy.

Yeah, boo hoo. I wonder why the state didn't lose it's usefulness yet in a world that was still overwhelmingly capitalist.

Apologizing for an openly reactionary anti-communist organization, not the strongest point of your argument.

The February Revolution was destined to be captured by anti-communists before the urban working people chose the Bolsheviks as their representatives. What alternatives were availabe? Go on and tell me the Mensheviks or SR's, it'll save me some trouble having to discredit you.

if he wasn't born, our Russia would have been raped by nazis

God bless this man

Lenin was a hero.

Hero, duh. The killing of the anarchists was necessary and so was destroying the soviet councils.

kek, this

I thought u were banned Xexizy

both
/thread

Please make a video about it so any of the dozen actually good leftist youtubers can reply to it and tear you to shreds publicly.
Also you are automatically wrong for being a tripfag and a faggot in general.

There's really no point in doing that. Revolutionaries should endeavour to disempower the Church and clergy if, and only if, the Church and clergy have legislative or material dominance over the lower classes.

The aim is to abolish those laws that protect the Church, and to prevent the Church from gaining material wealth which they could hypothetically use to influence the political process.

But you can't expect people to give up their religious beliefs. The De-Christianizers during the French Rev made a huge mistake and they only served to antagonize the peasant class. The Jacobins were right to separate the Church from the state. But Robespierre was explicitly against the more radical De-Christianizers because he knew it only made the pious upset.

stop being an edgy noo atheist