Anyone an idea how to solve this shit with proof and without calculator ?

Anyone an idea how to solve this shit with proof and without calculator ?

= -1 because i say so

just start writing left handed and the left hand spirit will do the rest for you by guiding your hand to jot down the answer

I need proof king

I know E is sum but the fuck is k? Maybe I'm a math genius and I'll think it out.

isn't it sqrt(34) - sqrt(4)

K is the flow variable.

how ?

because each step eliminates the sqrt(k+1) before it

oh, it says 35. my mistake, it's sqrt(36) - sqrt(4) = 6 - 2 = 4

meep meep 35 sideways Ms are worth 4 K's tbh but if you add a ^ then you have to remove one k tbh also that b is shielding itself from that nigger エ with a parenthesis tbh

'The fuck is a flow variable? Gib the basivs atleast like what is a E, what is k, what is 35?

what the fuck is that symbol in the (k+ ?)

and what kind of faggot does maths on graph paper? graph paper should be used for drawing cool as shit or playing connect four.

you could first separate the semation from 1 to 4 and then from 5 to 35… and then you could separate both sum again because of the negative sign. So you wind up with four sum … and then you can use the basic formulas your teacher though you to solve each sum by getting the square root out of the sum.

Pretty easy > move the pen down 1cm.

Stop feeling smarter then erryone here op, you're still a faggot for coming here.

Can you show step by step how you do it kings.

There is nothing there just some random scriblings.

just start writing out the sum, it will be obvious

That's not the purpose. This will take like 15 minutes, I don't have that time.

the way to do it in general will be obviousm because (sqrt (5) - (sqrt (4)) + (sqrt (6) - sqrt ( 5) ) = sqrt ( 6 ) - sqrt (4 )

So is this the solution

look picture goober

Actually it's (sqrt(36)-sqrt(4))

The max term is sqrt(max(k)+1) = sqrt(35+1)
The minimum term is sqrt(min(k)) = sqrt(4)

Read the sum again. K goes from 4, not 1.

yes thanks, just saw it, because I start with 4.
Any idea how I could translate this in a general formula ?

You mean a general formula for the following:?
sum(k from a to b) of [sqrt(k+1) - sqrt(k)]

Literally just write out what you already wrote out, but write 'a' and 'b' instead of using the numeric values of k. You can figure it out.

thx fam.

Have a rare cuphead as thanks.

Fix your handwriting nigger and then I might help you solve it

Got it already, but thanks anyway f*ggot.

Bet you don't use one of these, faggot.

literally this
https:^)//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telescoping_series

I know I learned this like 10 times and forgot it every time in school. Been 10 years since last I learned it and never used it. Good thing since I've forgotten how to do it. The correct answer is "this shit doesn't matter" but you can only use it once per exam or the meme gets stale. You'll avoid the red "x" of death if used sparingly.

thanks, didn't know that there's a term for this problem.