On the buss today I sat next to an attractive lady wearing tight leather pants...

On the buss today I sat next to an attractive lady wearing tight leather pants, talk about a treat for the eyes! Seeing that I began fantasising about running my hands over her legs, having my head stuck between her thighs and rubbing my cheek against her butt. So how was your day Holla Forums?

🌛♑️'✝🌱'🅰🌡🌡🌛🅰✝📧🌱🅾♌️️🅾⛎💲📍♑️💲?🅾✔️📧↪️✝📍♑️! 📍'♏️️🅾📍♑️⛽️🅿️♑️↪️⛎💲♓️📍♑️✝♓️📍💲⛽️⛎🌱! 🅰🌛♏️,🌛♑️'✝!📍✝'💲🔱️🅰✝♓️📧🔱♑️✝💲!
🅾♓️,📍'♏️♓️📍✝!!
🅾♓️,🌡♌️🌛🌱,📍♏️♓️📍✝!
đź…ľ

Selena Gomez is actually male. You must be very ignorant for thinking it is "attractive lady". Just look at holywood and you will find that all are just secretly transgender miscreations

Not that bad tbh. Just a crippling sinus headache interrupted by the temporary reprieve of me massaging my forehead.

I literally can't do anything without one hand on my head and during that time i only have one hand to do anything else.
kill me

On the buss today I sat next to a smelly loser dressed like a virgin and starring at my legs, talk about an eyesore! Smelling that I began feeling sick and vomiting inside, I could actually feel my stomach move around in agony and I started to cry. It's the last time I wear leather pants on the bus.

What does this art represent? The garden of eden or something?

Lady Amelie, how are you?

Maybe. Looks like the one tree has apples. Eden was probably an abstract psychedelic experience anyway.

Robert Crumb is that you?

crumb is dead. essentially.

last thing I heard of was that genesis thing, which was totally normal.
he's still piddling in french now, but nothing like he was doing 30 years ago.

(sigh)
we need a vintage crumb thread naow plox

lol who is this Crumb that you guys speak of?
I concur
Post 'em

Watch the documentary. Half of it is about being a cartoonist the other half is about a fucked up guy from a severely fucked up family. His women of choice is amazons .

What did you mean by this?

meep meep what is this thread even about tbh

i fantasized about a loli and talked to a cute girl at work. I forwarded my hand to her in a gesture of welcoming and introduction. She returned it. Like women do. I.e: limpwristed dead fish with no attempt at a grip

See my pics.

nah leather is too thick all you feel is the material … leggings/yoga pants is where it's at , shit is practically like wearing nothing at all , when you rub feel on leggings its like you're feeling their skin … i have a MASSIVE leggings fetish so i guess i am biased

I have a friend that has the same fetish just more on the leather side, let me ask you a question:
Is it that that second skin is more perfection than their regular skin? Some kind of amplification?
Is it if she wears different kind of "skins" it is like fucking different women with the same "core"?
And for the first two pictures, they casually show of their goods doing really casual stuff.

I do have a thing for pantyhoses. One dream I hope to one day realize is to have sex with a girl through pantyhoses. The idea of there being a thin layer in between the genitals turns me on like crazy. Same reason why I like these latex catsuits with "built in" condoms.

How old are you that you don't even know how to spell the word "bus"?
Or that after a day of walking around in leather pants, that is going to be the stankiest, nastiest pussy in the city?
Go to bed, junior.
Feel up your teddy bear some more.

What is nasty is the pictures your previous poster posted, cunts should be clean shaven.

i partially agree about the liking the material more than the bitches actual skin , it depends on the girl i guess , some girls are super pasty and they def look better feel better with the leggings on , and other girls skin is hella smooth and golden tan perfection … but i just have a cfnm fetish big time , even if the girl has perfect golden smooth skin i will still like for her to keep her panties/booty shorts on and i will just pull them to the side and pound away or have a pair of ripped leggings … in my fucked up head most all bitches look better with a little clothes on than totally naked

i can def see people having a leather fetish as well , its just not my cup of tea too thick and rubbery feeling ,, my dick will get hard just rubbing a chicks ass or feeling her thighs with that soft thin stretchable cotton feeling of leggings/yoga pants

yea pantyhose is cool too ,, anything cfnm it like mcdonalds ' i'm loving it '

Well not much of an ass or legs man but i still think yoga pants should not be allowed.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now…. BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite….. BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Well you should rather imagine it like a little wind that blows the stench into their boobanimal noses and vice versa, the genetics are the stench and the ventilation is the… personality.