Go to the dentists

Drill her in the mouth

sit on the floor facing them and keep starring obsessively at their asses

proceed to step over the slender smooth leg in front of me
position myself between the pair of denuded tween sluts now staring at me in disbelief
turn my back to the couch, and slowly let myself fall on the cushion like a majestic tree falling in the forest to his final and comfortable resting place

their turn

get a new dentist that dose not have a soft, no doubt grimy and bloody sofa in the waiting room.

your turn

Turn on a cell signal breaker in the closet. Sit down in front of them and stare at them with an angry face.

whip out my dick

while being pounded, grab the little box with the nipple ring in it from my pocket and make a formal proposal to the third bitch at the end of the sofa

watcha say?

tell them to remove their feet from the furniture

I reported a pedo thread earlier.

Can I smell your toes?

That's hebe you fuckin fagit.

I see people walking around while staring at their smart phone. This young generation is fucked up.

all day erry day homie

all day erry day, indeed.

Tell her that you will not tolerate such disrespect. Have her stand up and place the phone on the table. Sit down and pull her over my lap. Lift her dress and pull down her panties. Give her a thorough spanking making her ass the same color as her friend's top.

sue the dad for assault and destruction of property
privately deal with the less dumb whore to exchange sexual favors for going easy on the dad
checked

make a template thread

I think hebe is still kinda pedo

Sit next to her so she can feel your thigh and torso while you lift your hover arm up behind her.
Either she moves or you get the most sex you ever had for those 10 minutes.

Pic related: It's my virgin level bed and a bunch of squatters told me there's no room.

Dentist waiting rooms do not have couches, they have single seats.
Nor do they have walkout balconies with sliders.
You want to make up another faggot fairy tale, OP?

Win win situation tbh

Ask politely if they could make room for me as I've had a very long day and would like to relax before my dentist appointment. If they are condescending in anyway then I'd like to murder each and everyone one of them maybe except the third one. Bludgeon the first one with unspecified weapon, punch the 2nd in the cunny for being such a tease in those Sia music videos. I'd like to keep the third one alive to be my personal sex slave but I wouldn't physically hurt her just psychologically.

unironically too old

that hat placement tho
kek

My local dentist’s waiting room has around three couches and a bunch of single seats.

I have the same problem.

kys

T. non pedo

"Then you can stand"

pick one of them up, sit down and place her on my lap.

You being british it's perfectly understandable.