How old were you when you mentally matured enough to realize that Atheism was just another failed religion...

how old were you when you mentally matured enough to realize that Atheism was just another failed religion, like Scientology and Mormonism?

Whenever I heard about it, I guess.

(You)

About 2008 when I figured out Agnosticism made sense over everything else.

Atheists are the most dogmatic people on earth. They should start building churches.

when i converted to judaism

Agnosticism is a knowledge claim. Atheism has no knowledge claim. The only one that makes sense is to not make a knowledge claim. Since 2008 you have decided to camp yourself into a belief system you inherently do not understand.

you have that backwards

Modern day atheism is anti-theism. It's a belief system that is strongly against religion and the idea of god existing. Just like how feminism has morphed into female supremacy, atheism has morphed into anti-theism. Atheism is dead, and you are just another ideologue for supporting it.

You're such an ideologue you can't see past your own bullshit. You're saying, because SJWs invaded internet atheism, I should convert to a religion?

This is so cringe worthy. I'd be fucking embarrassed to be religious… Imagine spending your free time convincing yourself you'd chose the right God out of thousands of gods, and then actually worshipping a dead kike on a stick on the off-chance you were right

I'm an apatheist.

I knew the spiritual was real by 14 at least, but didn't really understand the actual battle for the souls of men very well until a few years after giving my heart to Jesus Christ tbh.

meep meep lol butthurt theists detected tbh

Atheism was just another failed religion

Then why do they try to convert me constantly?

I had to deal with this shit on 4chan. Now it's infected Holla Forums as well? I hate everyone

Not that goy, before soros 18 gorillions atheism already was antichristianism, see this please:

meep meep lol you make no sense tbh

I literally can't decide if I agree with Holla Forums or not in any given thread, how would God expect me to decide in God with any reasonable certainity, I mean if anything, it should prove that a choice to believe or not believe is utterly meaningless because most of us are not even competent enough to make everyday decisions of self governance, let alone assign reason to creation.

when I watched star trek and Q came up
I thought about how a life form could evolve into what we could only call a god.

"God" doesn't need to be anti science. One way to describe god might be something like "underlying facts and rules of human life and existence". There's a lot that we don't know and understand. Sociology might be good at explaining past but it can't predict for shit - which basically means that going forward includes a lot of guessing. Who would you rather trust to come up with solid moral framework: one of the multitude of """scientific""" fields, probably pozzed by feminism/marxism, or ""superstitious"" religion that has formed over thousands of years?

How old were you when you realized based Calvinism was only true faith.

u got it backwards, trole

I was 18. Atheism was a problem for me, I was always angry & I had so much hate & negativity. But now I'm Christian & I don't have any hate or negativity. My anger vanished & I am friendly to everyone, I judge no one. I even have friends in the LGBTQ community.

Good luck starring in a toilet paper commercial without singing the praises od L. Ron.

Actually Mormonism & Scientology are proven to be false religions. But they're not failed religions, unfortunately because people are stupid enough to fall for it.

The Christian God is pretty anti science.
Besides I was making fun of his weird concept of "converting" someone.

atheism
ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/Submit
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
synonyms: non-belief, non-theism, disbelief, unbelief, scepticism, doubt, agnosticism, irreligion, godlessness, ungodliness, profaneness, impiety, heresy, apostasy, paganism, heathenism, freethinking, nihilism
"atheism is virtually unknown in rural societies"

Atheists act and think like religious people. They even have their own church, which is nothing more than a hate church towards Christians.

meep meep lol your persecution complex is bretty funny tbh

Holla Forums is dead, their mods are allowing xtremes, edgyness and stupidity since the past year, irrelevant tards (legit tards) like the so called discordians are posting there like maniacs. Saying that Holla Forums is controleed opposition is a compliment, right now Holla Forums is cancer.

Checked.

The "antiscience" meme started like an american psyop, thanks to the catholic church europe stopped the golden age of islam, also knowed as the dark ages, and the merc vikings in the north allowing europe to flourish and saved a lot of ancient knowledge, the basis of the renaissance, fun fact, almost all art was christian, obviously with some dark/occult messages (try fighting the ego of any artist) but christian, then the history of how a christian europe conquered the world is well known, but something happened, Germany lost the big war and the catholic church was forced into heresy with the second council and "american protestantism" was created, our younglings are so ignorant and stupid that they really believe that a psy op that was created half a century ago against christianity is christianity… made me sad, really.

He is right, if you check what solipsism is then atheists are retards (legit retardation, like autism, not ad hominem), cons (like people on media), or they are hidden a big secret that the rest of humanity didnt know and seriously, its incredible how a 12 years old after watching naruto have more knowledge about reality than a bunch of middle aged men with a ton of studies.

Funny because atheists always complains about being persecuted by Christians. So they try to censor Christian things like Christmas, forcing people to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas".

One nail drives out the other, both are still anti-science in the end.
You have some balls, coming here having such horrid grammar but still typing all this shit.
I figure you're specifically talking about the church and the way they teach the bible. I'm saying the scriptures themselves they're based off leave no room for scientific doubt unless we don't take them literally.

"Atheism was just another failed religion"
gr8 b8 m8

god isn't real

God is dead tbh.

Tell that to the Satanic politicians, corporate owners, hollywood actors and every other illuminati member. They all disagree with you.

It's not a religion retard. It's the absolute antithesis of one.

The problem is the legion of fuckwitted 14 year olds who're constantly refreshing that won't shut the fuck up about how their non-belief puts them in a super-position where they can cast shit on ignorant cretins, those little cunts are almost as annoying and dull as the godfags and more annoying still are the post-atheism shittalkers like you who *now* think they're entitled to be a snarky shit to all those little 14 year old cunts because you've FINALLY grown some hair on your balls.

Thinking about this shit is a waste of calories.