Tell me, why are you not a centrist? Being a radical for either the right or left is completely idiotic...

Tell me, why are you not a centrist? Being a radical for either the right or left is completely idiotic, and makes you look like a retard.

I have a bad habit of having opinions on things.

You can have opinions on things, but being a extremist is just plain wrong.

Why?

Because being an extremist means being ignorant. To be a centrist, you'll take the best parts of both sides. Now doesn't that work out much better?

What's the connection between extremism and ignorance?
As a centrist you have none of any side. You're stuck in the middle.

See, that's what an ignorant extremist would say. A centrist isn't a fence sitter, but rather a person willing to look at both sides and pick what works best in that situation.

So a centrist is not a person with answers? Yet it's extremists who are ignorant?
Then you're no longer being a centrist.

It's still a centrist, as we hold no association with either extremes, just simply choosing what's best for a particular situation. Watch vid related.

Okay then I'm also a centrist while having extreme opinions because they work best.

I am center right which means the right is at the center of my political spectrum.

See, that's just stereotyping centrists. Centrists have strong opinions, but choose to look at both sides at a fair degree.

Fascism is literally the radical center. NatSocs who call themselves fascists are fucking pure cringe.
NatSoc ≠ Fascism

Are you really a centrist, or just a weakling? When politics shift to either side, do you adjust accordingly? Is centrism an ideology, or just that you agree with whatever reaches consensus? Do you think that you would come off as more intelligent if you had actually provided arguments for something you believe in?

both are cringe
racist lolbergism is best

Niggers b 2 dum 2 c.

No you retard. Check this guy out, he's a good centrist who calls out bullshit from the alt-right and regressive-left, and still maintains strong opinions on matters. Why not be like this guy?

Hey everyone, Cuckthony Boitano here. :^)

niggers will be first to hang on dotr

This is the reason why we need more centrists.

Holla Forums is too cucked to leave this thread up

Most people who hate centrists are just butthurt that they won't be on their "side." And it's mostly extremists who don't like centrists anyways.

And most centrists claim to be le incorruptible because they're supposedly completely objective and not biased towards any side.

YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT

I never said centrists weren't biased at all. Mostly everyone leans to one side at least a little bit.

and centrists lean to the right

forgot to add questionmark tbh ???

Some do, some don't.

Bitching and complaining about things are not strong opinions. Its the weakest gayest opinion you can have.
Anyone can complain and bitch about something but not many can strongly defend a position. Its how retards try to look intellectual. Its the same thing as thinking cynicism and le nihilism = intellect.

How can a government pick whats best for a situation when there are millions of situations happening at the same time?
What if whats best for our situation is the end of democracy. Does that make me a radical or a centrist?

Did you not watch the video? The guy was neither a cynic or nihilist. Instead, he defended what he loved by someone who was unfairly attacking it.

They are closely related tbh

Centrist are just people who haven't found a place of belonging. Everyone has a preference.

Nope, not going to watch some /mu/ fag video talking about how much he loves listening the songs of niggers yelling rhymes into his ear.

Defending a political position is not the same as defending music.
Thats beside the point because i'm certain he defends his position by just complaining about the opposition.

You know what you said was completely wrong, right?