Daily reminder: you tiki torch bearing shit birds will always lose because your ideas don't stand up to the scrutiny of...

daily reminder: you tiki torch bearing shit birds will always lose because your ideas don't stand up to the scrutiny of people more intelligent than yourselves. :3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6f0lf
youtu.be/c5F8kgd2MN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remember, there's a reason you're forced to regurgitate your hateful nonsense anonymously on Holla Forums instead of a proper, transparent academic or public forum ("but the jooz control academia!")

most angsty young men go through a hitler phase. it's the intelligent, successful ones who grow out of it.

Yet we conquered the world.

you didn't do shit you fucking idiot. typical response of a man who has to piggyback off the historical accomplishments of his "race;" of men and women who would probably hold you in utter contempt if they actually knew you.

I think he's saying he's jewish in reply to the op picture.

whatever you say, bucko

fair enough homeslice.

ok

Yet blacks are all great athletes and musicians just for being black right? If you shit on me for my race you must also accept the accomplishments of my race. And btw why are you trying to intimidate people you think are no threat? You obviously feel threatened by us and you're scared.

gr8 b8 m8

who the fuck said anything about that (except you)?

i never denied the accomplishments of your "race" (race is an absolutely retarded term in this context, but one must be flexible given the capacity of present company), in fact i tacitly acknowledged them.

the fact that you're intimidated by what i wrote says nothing about me, but perhaps a bit about you.

i'm afraid you're off the mark again, bruv.

Beginning in 2013, the Obama administration began collecting all data on race in the US for a database. Data on health, home loans, credit cards, places of work, and neighborhoods was used to document "inequality."
>archive.is/6f0lf
Civil-rights attorneys and urban activist groups can now access this secret database in order to sue and harass over race. This is the Jesse Jackson shakedown on steroids. Cities, corporations, and individuals prefer to settle out of court. Obama's database created a massive income stream that doesn't rely on Democrats being in power. The Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing database will be used to make all zip codes equal. The goal is to "racially balance" every city. Any city that's 50 percent or more white is called "segregated." Therefore affordable housing will be forced on any area deemed segregated. When those dumps are built, property values plummet, which is the goal.
So what's happening, now that Obama is out of office? Well, the Democrats are pushing ahead with the plan to make every zip code "racially balanced."
>youtu.be/c5F8kgd2MN8
The GOOD news is that the entire country will oppose this, leading to a massive swing to the Right. More white moderates are forced to learn firsthand what minorities are really like. But if you had any doubt whatsoever that Obama wanted to destroy the US, the evidence is now incontrovertible. Demographically I'm not sure what can be done to reverse this in a legal manner. We all know the hard answer to this.
He didn't lie when he said he wanted to 'fundamentally' change America. He was an irresolute, incompetent crook with a pathological need to impose race-based Marxism on the country. When the crime rate spikes in these areas, Democrats vote for "community rehab" instead of prison. They vote for classifying felonies as misdemeanors and lowering or completely abolishing bail. As a result, more people are released instead of being held until their trial, thus allowing these people to commit more crimes in time. There are little penalties for people that skip out on their trial dates. The end of Democrat reform is impunity for criminals and a population too afraid to call the police.

not a good look

Back to Holla Forums tard.

You propagate the same values and ideas the establishment propagates. It is clear that you and your ideology are only being used as pawns for their agenda.

And yet you provide no arguments. What is it that you disagree with? Perhaps someone is willing to debate you, or perhaps you are not ready for that?

I agree. I also love logic, arguments, debates, and shitting my pants.

i'm not even a commie bro, i'm center right politically tbh

oh brother. just get a job and help out your local community somehow you fucking turd. maybe then your life will fall in line and you'll stop being such a predictable edgy little bitch.

debate on Holla Forums? you might just be dumber than i just assume you are. as we both know that would be a complete waste of time. plus i'm not in the mood to click on your inane infographics, watch your cringeworthy youtube documentaries or stromfront-produced webms featuring fringe academic nobodies ranting about the holohoax. yeah, no thanks, dingus.

i come here (mostly when i'm pooping) a couple times a week to remind you fucking dirtbags that there's a good reason why your horseshit opinions and delusional world views remain relegated to this place, the shitstained taint of the internet.

and that's all folks.

fucking radical centrist, back the_donald with you.

Oh boy, I can't wait for 300+ replies I have never seen before and totally can't predict with depressing accuracy!

what the fuck even is that, you fucking nerd? get off your god damned computer once in a while. fucking "poleddit." jesus fucking christ dude.

white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

yeah you're right. whites aren't people.

Whites are Gods.

some absolutely stellar stuff here. thanks for bumping guys.