Just your daily reminder that fucking a non virgin is like being the 63rd man on the moon...

just your daily reminder that fucking a non virgin is like being the 63rd man on the moon, nobody cares (including her) and its not an achievement at this point

does that mean i should stay a virgin for my future waifu?

yea
been realizing that a lot lately
turned 30 last week and just been depressed since then. i could "maybe" have thought there "could" be 20+ yo female virgins but 30+? No way in hell

I'm fucked unless I rape a little girl
So it's either stay a virgin until I die or rape a little girl

That's where I'm at in my fucking life

meep meep but you should not care about having sex tbh

there is nothing else to do in this world other than have sex when it all boils down

just have sex
or do things like work or get hobbies in the pursuit of greater sex/more sex

literally nothing else
so yeah…..
guess i'll go think about nothing and stare at the wall all day then

yes.

you can still find an +18 virgin that isn't an unfuckable ham planet but they're rare, below 5%. sometimes less if you live in a very degenerate country.

don't lose hope user, i also thought it was too late for me then i lost my V in my very late 20s to a 16yo pure virgin 8/10. it was totally worth it.

This from a guy calling himself Chad …
The ironing

how?

we moonbase now

ideally, yes. You should court your virgin waifu for a time; marry, lose your respective virginitays to each other; raise a family to continue Western civilisation etc etc. gl w building that time machine, user

lel

good job, Chadman, this topic should undeniably generate proper butthurt

What’s the hardest part about being a 58-year-old-virgin?
Laying alone at night, falling asleep and then getting up in the morning and remembering you’re alone. It’s like waking up to the same nightmare every single day.

makes me so sad reading that
knowing i'll be him in 20 years

bruh, i worst case senario go to south-east Asian and find yourself a virgin teen.
doesn't matter how old or ugly you are, as long as you're white and no completely broke you'll be a Chad there. and you'll have acess to the local PTP.

sup Satan

If your a guy then it's not bad. You have nothing to do but generate wealth and spend that wealth on competent things. Unlike most normalfags they have dept and have nothing payed off. Their whole world is trying to look good to get hole, that's it. I've met alot of guys over 40 and some 50 that have 30 year old used up women trying to get with them because of how much they have. That is what you need to prepare for. When you hit that level of stability and content that's when women come out of the woodwork and try to destroy that.

Glad to know you support pedophilia, how progressive of you

The cunts won't be getting any of my money. I can assure you of that.

who said anything about pedophilia?

Still better than fapping alone. I don't care about impressing anyone

Maybe you're not impressing anyone cause you can't fuck.

everyone in this thread tbh

Virginity is overrated

You don't have to alienate yourself so much.

You just did.

(((>implying)))

Where/How do you meet and establish relationships with girls that young

how young are we talking?
i'm no pedo i can't help with pre-teens

i agree. though i have a couple of those achievements to my name. one when i was young, and the other one when i was much older. and by far the second one was the most erotic experiences of my life. women should be forced to stay virgins until marriage. its the way it should be.

Not preteens. I mean hebes 14+

not gonna lie, its getting pretty hard nowday.
i'm gonna rant a bit but i blame this cancerous American culture.
makes all adult women whores while locking you out from teens.
couple decades ago its was fairly normal for a French man to have a teen gf, at least once in his life.
now with this cultural garbage, most actually believe its illegal do date someone under 18. worse, we're getting that way of thinking "dating under 18=pedo"
luckily, this is mostly a big city problem, small town teens are still doing it the French way, also, small vilages are full of old people. like 90% of em are +60yo, if you're in you're 30 you'd be considered part of the "young" and you'll have a good shot at every pussy in town, including teens.
being in your 30s means you're likely one of the rare men with a working dick in town.

to get back to your question, in a big city over here i'd say you'll have 10% of getting a teen.
and thats if you're handsome and know what you're doing.
90% of teens now simply won't consider dating a guy over 2 years older.
they may tease and look at you but it ends there.
10% is good comparing to UK or Ireland where the rate is around 1%.
you'll only get the daughters of single moms with daddy issues and various trouble girls.

it really depends on your country m8.
in most non english speaking European countries i'd say you still have a shot, particularly in southern ones.
but in places like US, Canada,….etc, i doubt you can pull it off.
even if you manage to, the risks are too high

latin america chad. for now, teens are ok, and nobody says anything as long as you're not raping anyone.

you guys are dumb.

the reason teen girls dont feel like they can date grown men is because of societal factors and how theyre taught growing up. if it waas never taught as a taboo or not normal, theyd go for it.

also doesnt help that most grown man are unfit dad bodies losers.

It is for me.

In short, "Doesn't matter; had sex."

deflowering a virgin is better tho. hard since most sluts lose their vcard when theyre 14 but our country cucks us from loving them.

embrace lolis

picking up teens is already pretty hard, i can't even immagin what it would be like trying to pick up a loli

all you need is either candy or kittens and not looking like Todd Nickerson ffs
also they can't resist the smell of lemons I DON'T KNOW WHY

We need to organize a mass movement to get middle aged men to become /fit/

The stigma against pedophilia will disappear instantly.

cont: As long as you're on good terms with the mother and she responds positively to you flirting with her daughter then you have nothing to worry about. Completely disregard the father, men these days know they are the property of their wives and offer no real resistance when confronted. There's stories of men watching their 10 year old daughters sucking dick right on front of them and they're not all fake.

*in

lel. now that's just pure pottery.

Tits or GTFO
>realizes it's an over the hill catlady
Wait, nvm. Just GTFO instead.