SHILLARY'S HEALTH : TOTALLY NORMAL. NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GOY

archive.is/hqNvz

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/confusion-bill-clinton-says-hillary-flu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They just keep adding more.

wow what a strong independent woman :o

So she has existing medical conditions.

You always have to parse the shit out of what the Clintions say. They are masters of spin.

Nice picking that up user, love dat Talmudic argumentation

Oh really? Then why does she keep taking all these "breaks" for days on end like now instead of campaigning properly? Does Hillary think she's too good to mingle with the little people again? While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the fuck did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ ” She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”

Don't worry, Hillary will “power through” this because she's a strong leader.

you can add the flu too:

Bill Clinton says Hillary has ‘the flu’

theamericanmirror.com/confusion-bill-clinton-says-hillary-flu/

"“It’s a crazy time we live in, you know, when people think there’s something unusual about getting the flu,” Clinton said. "

So, most likely a symptom of Parkinson's disease. She mocked Pepe, so she got the poo-poo pee-pee down her lungs.

top kek

Who do they think they are fooling?

At first it was the heat,
then dehydration,
then just a little pneumonia,
and now it's the flu according to Bill.

I wonder what the next lie will be. They're running out of diseases.

Excellent "mental" condition

Implying the physical condition is fucked.

The complexity of the issues surrounding Hillary's collapse are comparable to that of the WTC's, 15 years earlier.

I smell bullshit boys

No credible doctor would expose a patient to that much radiation to look for pneumonia when an xray does just as well. Most cases xray isn't even needed.

They were looking for something else.

CANCER
THE CUNT HAS TERMINAL CANCER

Do you mean that somehow it could be jet fuel behind the melt down of Hillary?

Heh, they added that part after hugging the kid.

with the rate they're trying to normalize AIDS I'm surprised they haven't gone with the good ol HIV excuse.

Top fucking kek. None of this makes sense, even to a normalfag.

Jet fuel can't stop Holla Forums's memes.

Eh, she's already old. A bit more radiation isn't really going to hurt anything.

How would pneumonia cause fainting?

This would not surprise me in the slightest.

They claim dehydration. But that doesn't explain her seizing.

How did 6 of her staffers contract it if its "non-contagious"?

"I don't remember any emails"

It's probably a small non-contagious flu that doesn't make her unhealthy in any way.

Yep, sounds like a severe case of excellent mental health.

So that's the term they are using for mouth, tongue, throat, and lung cancer these days? The bitch has a fucking hole in the middle of her tongue for fuck's sake!

Hillary is a strong indepedent woman who's chlamydia is a testimony to her active example of womens sexual liberation.

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT

I'm so looking forward to these debates.

What is she spitting out?

Hilarious. Anyone who was responsible (and not terrified of being curb stomped in the election) WOULD TAKE TIME OFF TO REST AND LET CHARISMATIC, COMPETENT SURROGATES DO THE BULK OF THE WORK. But she's too egotistical. She's too megalomaniacal. She's too desperate and retarded.

THANK YOU FOR REPOSTING THAT IMAGE

(You)
This is the final piece of the puzzle.
The family members of her "doctor" are linked to radiology and oncology, which more than hints that the tongue hole was a cancer biopsy.

1. She has brain damage from the fall years ago
2. She's had several strokes
3. She has cancer:
4. She is going through chemo, which has put tremendous stress on her body
5. Green goop was probably pneumonia caused by the chemo nuking her immune system
6. 9/11 memorial was another stroke

Keep memeing that she's dying, because she probably is.

oh yeah, and she has /no/ competent and charismatic surrogates to work with because she's a harpy shrew even Satan doesn't want; she'd see anyone with the capability to actually help her as a threat, not an asset

Another shameless crosspost.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

Her home is cordoned off with concrete barriers. Not even the apartment had barriers.
SHE'S DYING AND THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT IT

LOL the same thing happened in Uzbekistan recently; the Head Sandnigger In Charge bit the dust and the regime kept it a secret for days not knowing whether to shit or go blind

Gallop poll sows we're winning goys. Keep up the shitposting.

Credibility almost gone for MSM now.

Still more work to do. In the name of KEK

They said Hillary is just fine. I think they reported that she was having pizza at Little Seizures.

Parkinson's is what all the evidence is pointing towards. I'm surprised there is not more focus on this on Holla Forums.

If she has had Parkinson's disease for many years and suppressed that information, it would be a massive scandal.