Why'd chanpink turn into SORECHAN again? just wondering, loved the live aspect

why'd chanpink turn into SORECHAN again? just wondering, loved the live aspect.

Jim's raiders are very effective.
Just ask Hotwheels.

why did 76chan turn into chanpink again?
because megamilk is a retard

The software was awful on chanpink. I used doushio and it pretty barebones. Lynxchan is comfy really, plus the real-time feature Odilli made is pretty comfy. I announced that I was going to switch to lynxchan on chanpink but I don't think many saw the thread because of the fast moving /campus/ board. You can still post in real-time on mewc h/chanpink. And mewc h is just about as fast as chanpink was.
Give it a try user, we welcome you. If not, that's fine too.

hcwem spelt backwords is okay but kinda slow. it still has realtime.
sorechan is a pretty low energy meme. Holla Forums was filtered as "jim's gay buttbunker" or something like that on mewwch for awhile.

I've been posting on it for about an hour now tbh.. maybe

it's not a meme, retard

you're not a meme, faggot

reminder: a thread died for this

It is a meme. An unfunny one at that. At least the SORECHAN filter was kinda funny. I'd even say "Mega Milk's real-time meme" would be a funny word filter over SORECHAN

it isn't a meme, retard

lurk moar

Does that mean that you and your users are not going to fucking spam this board with your shill shit then?
Because if you are then obviously it isn't "fine" with you.

MegaMilk is advertising sorechan on fucking 4chan

lmao

lol really? proof tbh

why?
there's probably like four of us from here over there, and it's a comfy place to shitpost. i was hoping moar faggots would join us but not those kind of faggots.

Literally go to 4chan if you want proof.

He also put ads on reddit.

Because he's a retard.

I did not

I don't see any threads on 4chan my friend.

So fucking what? Dysnomia shills Holla Forums at 4chan as well. Does it make a difference? Yes, in pph it does, for a week or two. Then it drops back down again because there isn't anything at either site to hold peoples' interest that they don't already get at 4chan or wherever else they shill at. Atmosphere and culture don't mean shit when you don't have one to offer. All that matters is content at mooch and at 8ch, and neither have got anything different than 4chan as far as content goes.

Either you did or Fringe Wizard did, because there are ads on both places.

if you're willing to go to cancerchan you may as well go to 4cuck

Mind showing me the reddit ads? Lol
This is too funny. I thought you guys were joking about the reddit stuff.

nah, guess i'm just stuck here forever after the exodus.
in the face what we know about jim and just the fact that he looks like an evil fucker we should be considering other options. the problem is having one that isn't shit and actually getting niggers to post there. that's hard when you don't know who is genuine or is a glow-in-the-dark federal jewlord.

user won't deliver

True. I think that is why so many people are saying fuck chans entirely and going to limited access onions.

You are the only one who cares tbh.

I've been shitposting, raiding, and masturbating to degenerate shit for years. Everytime I read into that shit it seems like more and more methods of them collecting your information become apparent. Unless you were to become a political figure this shit will prolly never come back to bite you.
on top secret clearance lie detector tests they litterally ask you if you have any weird fetishes, that someone you had collected your data may possibly use against you kek

I guess another question is: Is it even about being anonymous anymore? or is it just trying to maintain a culture outside the reach of less interesting minds?

give me a tl;dr on why the fuck i should know who you are. mod of SORECHAN?

You don't have to know who I am, I don't know who you are. I'm not anyone popular bud.

because he shills his shitty site here 24/7

That is just it…it never was about that. Anyone who knows anything about how the internet is designed will tell you that true anonymity and security is impossible on the internet because it was designed specifically to prevent those things so that it could not be successfully commercialized. Major corps are very slowly figuring this out as more of them get data stolen, but it hasn't ever been a secret. as far as individuals go, it isn't any different. Security and anonymity have always been a myth.

i don't know whether or not that's true, but this board was advertised on 4chan and look at what happened to this place just within the last month alone

(it got fucking shitty)

that's to be expected

kek, never noticed honestly- but i've seen him mentioned on SORECHAN.

do you have enough computers to save our data?

I always felt that our identifying information was never truely safe but that a general caution should be exercised (i.e. not posting your address on Holla Forums) and is sufficient for a layman user.
I guess I'm saying that I'm aware that no shadowrun-ish fantasy can be expected on the clearnet.
If there is some large scale data collection going on I'd be really curious as to why they would expend the money and effort. It's kinda spoopy when you try to fathom the possible motivations behind those who buy this data. Why do they care how much money we are making, what anime we are watch, or why Holla Forums thinks a vidya is gay? could it all just be a honeypot for Holla Forums? are we all just a bunch of autistic schizos?