Who's ready to make some motherfucking money tonight? I'm talking about potentially thousands of dollars...

Who's ready to make some motherfucking money tonight? I'm talking about potentially thousands of dollars. Here's the deal:

I cloned a reputable darknet vendors website. It takes me about two minutes to create a custom .onion address for you to use to rip off whoever the fuck you want. If you're successful I'll send 50% of the profit to your bitcoin address. Attached is a screenshot of the listings that will be available on the .onion I generate for you. Who's ready to make some fucking money?

Join me on IRC:
qwebirc.swiftirc.net/?channels=PhishKings

Other urls found in this thread:

hoq2a3vbynmlqato.onion.link
enter.thewhiterabbit.space/host-tor-hidden-service-with-nginx/
ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-general/wow-scam-prevention/54647-complete-phishing-guide.html
youtu.be/8uBzCbzF2Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignored and then reported

Fuck you

Fuck off with your degenerate drugs

We're ripping off drug users dipshit.

Prove your for real

This. As a confirmed Holla Forums poster, I do not however, support these drugs

hoq2a3vbynmlqato.onion.link ← DEMO

I will make a .onion identical to this one, except with a separate bitcoin address so I can verify your successful druggie ripoffs

ok im down

Please kill yourself. If anyone here cannot figure out how to make a phishing page then you're just as idiotic as OP. For the sake of the users and fucking over OP here's some guides so the "phishking" isn't jewing you out of 50% of your profits. Once you've set up the phisher learn how to set up a TOR site here:
enter.thewhiterabbit.space/host-tor-hidden-service-with-nginx/

phishing guide:
ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-general/wow-scam-prevention/54647-complete-phishing-guide.html

oh and by the way those guides took me about 20 seconds to find through google.

I never claimed it was difficult, but a lot of people don't want to do it themselves.

Drugs are awesome. Whats the point of arguing that drugs are degenerate when its not the drug itself that is degenerate it is the person doing degenerate things. I mean if you mean like DEGENERATIVE to your body then i still dont understand as you yourself reside in a body programmed to degenerate. If you use the moral DEGENERATIVE then thats retarded too because you are just arbitrarily drawing lines in the sand like a fucking monkey could. Basically all this means is you should just go home, kid. Git gud.

Who buys drugs online?

You're either FBI or begging to meet one

this thread is shit pls dont bump it

chump

Dr. Pavel I'm CIA

So let me see if I got this straight -and if I do you sound just like an old friend I used to have. He was such a douche though.

All you did was copy a vendor accessible through tor, but set it up so if people so instead actually making purchases on the site they're just sending money to your bitcoin or whatever.

So now you're enlisting Holla Forums to do the legwork and post these addresses I guess all over onionland for you? How could we be sure of how much you were making or that you were actually paying us 50% like you claimed? You obviously have no problem lying to people you've promised something, so what's to stop you from telling us no one's buying?

sdcas

-==

Does weed count?

Did you meet this old friend on Holla Forums?

Tell me more!

i saved a bundle on my car insurance

youtu.be/8uBzCbzF2Gc

you seem pretty based

this is why we need embeds