Holla Forums owned by the fed thread

Holla Forums owned by the fed thread

We're all fucking faggot dumb cucks edition

speak for yourself

Cripple kike not found, Shalom you stupid gentiles. We bought your board, filled your moderation team with shitskins, and boast about it on your stupid little "information" gathering board, yet this just files over your heads…
STUPID
STINKIN'
GOYIM

let me guess your next post

Let me guess your other post is

yea but mewwch is too inactive to shitpost there alone

We're not immigrating anywhere. If anything, we destroy Holla Forums. Also, do you know who owns 2chan? Rly makes u think..

Where were you when you became a zionist stooge? Ask the commie farmers who fought in muh revolution the same thing.

The idea of Holla Forums being owned by the FBI actually makes me feel fucking safer, no lie. That'd be fucking great. I could make jokes and the FBI would notice my dumb jokes and laugh. They could set me up with future careers with comedy. They have my back, basically. They also arrest the pedos who post cp and shit. And pedos who post little girls. Sometimes I post little girls, but only with anti-pedo statements (sometimes at random because they're taboo tbh)

yeah they've pretty much monopolized stealing imageboard data across the globe

a lot of us are criminals in some way or another. pedos suck but the idea of my shitposts being attributed to me in a court is pretty spoopy.

in reality i have no means of, or desire to kill niggers; but i've typed the phrase "kill niggers" at least a hundred times in the last month. the idea of a group like antifa harvesting our data (ironically in the same fashion some Holla Forums anons analyze protest footage) is even more frightening. those crazy liberal college faggots would crucify me if given the chance because of the things i'm said.

another ironic thing is that unlike those college fucks, i'm forced to live with niggers, and have probably done more for them (rides to work for gas money ect) than their virtue signaling asses ever will.

i need my daily shitposts, so destroying Holla Forums without a contingency plan is not in my interest

Be a good goy and they'll let you recruit ZOGbots in the most guarded American installation out in Nevada like Based Jim. Five more of these posts and you'll be an agent just like Based Jim.

but why they never arrest fagpedos who post boys?

Most of my posts on here are made under multiple fictional personalities so I don't know what to say o.0

You shouldn't be doing anything on the internet with your bare ip you idiots.

Hmm? What was that?

Truly, there's no other genocidal white nationalist roleplaying website like Holla Forums. Imagine the prison sentences if we were all serious, imagine the catalogue of charges against us. Hm, imagine.

Why was cripplekike threatened legal action when CP spam bots ruled the website? They manipulate people with it, and probably add it onto your charges. You better not have clicked anything, m88.

i don't think most of us L33T h@xoRs. i'm too busy leading the irresponsible life that comes with being of the nihilistic, defeated mindset that leads to being on Holla Forums every day, to expend the time or money figuring out how to FBI-proof my masturbation toy

i'd rather not think about it

this tbh. pedos = glow in the dark FBI niggers

connect through tor to a public vpn using a linux machine. it's not rocket science.

Hi Jim, can I touch your girl?

Weren't they bought by 5chan or something? Or did I just see a trole post?

jim doesn't have enough computer to finish this po

jim doesn't have enough computers to finish this post

tbh

homosexuality is normal, take your bigotry elsewhere

We can't get over it until you men are hanged. Diseased sick rejects

the most meaningless buzzword ever created by the autistic rejects of Holla Forums

Does calling others degenerate get you off? Every time you faggots have a circlejerk about how degenerate everyone else is it always looks so sexually charged.

life of a Holla ForumsACKKK (PBUH)

ok

I get off to adults. Pics related. I don't know what this whole degenerate buzz is but I know that's what pedos are. Degenerates who grew up rejects

Oedipus Complex

I like females. get over it

girl in pic #3 is 14 btw

2/10 bait
made me reply

If she bleeds she's an adult, you stupid pedo.

14 is pedo according to society, pedo

Americans are not part of society.

What age females in particular? Because underdeveloped sticks count as child females, like the one in that shitty old meme you just posted. Theres nothing there. Just pure innocence, and that's why we must protect our loved ones. I admit they have cute faces and cute hair. And that's exactly why we must protect them from dangerous pedophiles. To grow up into something special. Just because some sick fucks (diseased pedos) can see beauty at a very young age, doesn't mean they have to ruin the girls life forever. All you guys care about is being taboo rejects and pleasure is all you aim to go for. Nasty old perverts. There is no excuse. This kid does not like you. You can't touch this kid. Literally and metaphorically. Her life will always be 10x better than yours. tbh

Dan is a based pedo. BASED.

I'm a millionaire tho

t. Dan

you jelly goy?

Being born into a rich life doesn't automatically make you better. Or being talented. Talented people who are pedos are pretty dumb. I'm talking Hollywood too. But what makes it really sick is if they degenerate enough to sink so low to be so serious about children. Whose life revolves around sexualising children? Pedos. They can be sick. Dirty old men too.

There is nothing more beautiful than a 99 year old man raping a 9 year old girl.

this

You are a filthy filthy pedo. People like you make me sick.

Can we all at least agree that every single American needs to be fucking killed? They are cancer.

You are a filthy pedophobe. People like you make me sick.

YES

SAY IT AGAIN

YES DADDY

only if we evacuate the lolis first

Pedophilia is honestly disgusting. The only relationship that is socially permissible with a child is to fuck little boys in the post-trans neg hole.

Jimi Hendrix would like a word with you

Gay pedos are even worse btw

Yeah we can evacuate them to Brazil. Not much difference between a Brazillian and an American, genetically speaking.

Dead people can't be killed user.

They can be killed by Heroin. It's the needle and the damage done. Heroin takes lives and you should stay away from it while you still can. Fuckin' pedos disgust me.

t. closet pedo

I don't care about that random dumbass. He's on a gaming forum anyway. You're either on Reddit or the chans. Anywhere else, and you a degenerate whos wasting their time with something useless. It was irresponsible what that sicko did anyway. You can tell by his post he is hiding something.
who says y'all seriously? He is either pretending to be dumb, or pretending to be innocent. Trust me I should know

This. Anyone who seems suspicious of something should be executed. Including you, you talk suspiciously. You're on the list pal.

8-25

ok

Why does this make me smile?

reddit is cancer tho. The chans and instagram are the only places where normal people can be found

Because in your heart you know jews are based.

List of suspicious people? Nothing specific, just supsicious people? Okay dumbass.

Yes people who are suspicious of something suspicious will hang on dotr.

because deep down inside everyone enjoys screwing over non-white pedos

Pedophiles are caused by children.

We should just make being a child a capital crime.

yes

Tumblr you need to leave. This is a pedo board and you're not welcome.

Pedos will be GASSED

Holla Forums does not forgive
Holla Forums does not forget
expect us

kek

now will you autists debate Holla Forums being owned by fed

No, lowercase crimes. Children are pretty small. And as punishment the child will be shared with their whole neighborhood

The debate has already been concluded: yes we are posting on a board run by feds.

We will hunt you down and kill you pedo scum.

lies

See, children have cute faces and hair, and that's exactly why we have to protect them from sex offenders
t. buisness man

Muslims have the right idea. I started making my daughters wear burqas when they go outside to protect them from sickos like you pedo creeps. They aren't allowed to talk to strangers either.

my hard dick was being ironic

Hi jim

based

No debates will be taken place here

gas yourself kikebot

haile hitaiylre rerr

Little girls are not sexy at all. If they can be cute, that's perfectly reasonable by me I guess. But heres a solution. Stop the pedos from being rejects. Tsk tsk This will be pretty hard. They're pretty much always a nuisance. Stop dressing little girls as sluts, that'll do it. Pedos are usually pathetic low-lifes who have to resort to grabbing little girls and boys to get their kicks. Most of them really are deep-dug diseases. Pedophilia can and will be controleed in the future.

What if I'm not a reject? What if I just enjoy raping children, animals, men, and women?

Then that kicks you out've the normally functioning human piece of the Nature's society pie. Face it, you are going to die a weak minded individual. Animals are not normal for you to rape

Humans are animals.

Humans are your own species, and even then it is not normal for you to rape them.

All sex in nature is forced.

Kill goyim.

t. Nigger

…

RAPE AND MURDER WHITE CHILDREN INSHALLAH

It must be understood and consented. In reality, sex is driven by our personalities. I see you haven't won anyone over yet :)

Nice pseudoscience. Sentience has been debunked.

I'm afraid I don't understand.

Zhenya's just sitting there being regular. She can be cute. Yep, sure. But it is just mentally impossible to be seduced by her. Seriously, I can't even force myself to sink that low. You're just ruined.

Humans are no different from cattle fundamentally. If it is moral to kill a cow it is moral to kill a man. If it is moral to enslave a cow it is moral to enslave a man.

You have an Oedipus complex.

Cows do not enslave eachother. They eat and shit together. Men are just smart enough to know whose useless and whose not. Little girls mean everything to the future. So basically you're sick.

No I don't.

spooky

yes you do

im gay i like big fat black cocks in my ass

little girls are gross your all weird lol

i love penis

Why what happended to make me have one

this tbh

Just like Jesus toast

ur mother is a slut

gay tbh

jesus's mother was impregnated by GOD HIMSELF at 11

GOD HIMSELF loves to fuck LITTLE GIRLS

GOD IS A PEDO

QED pedophilia is holy

I was never attracted to my mother. Even when she was naked. I even had a shower with my dad once. I didn't pay attention to anything tho I'm just saying. I was not a sexual child, I was just like all the rest. A hard thinker. And now as a middle aged man, I'm the future

I never denied being a homosexual. Homosexuality is a legal and socially accepted lifestyle that is good for the community and society in general. Unlike pedophilia it does not hurt anyone.

You will die old and alone, stupid dumb nigger.

Looks like a cute little slideshow I'd make for my daughter, faggot

Yeah I'm gay, so what bigot?

Fuck off you madman. Jesus's mother was the big bang ball tbh. God big banged it.

she was a cute 11 year old loli

god is a pedo

Well it means you're gay. Maybe it's a phase, maybe you're trying to be cool. But you're gay, and it's not cool. Now go jerk off to daughters slideshow

Sucking dicks is better than being a pedophile you disgusting piece of shit. Fuck you pedo.

It was just energy actually

I AM A NIGGER I RAPE WHITE GIRLS

YOUR DAUGHTER IS NEXT

BASED

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha no

Yes I have a daughter. And I have regular sex with her since it's healthy and gives her a good understanding of sexuality. Are you jealous you pervy pedo scum?

I can tell you pedos are feeling threatened. Both by me and by little girls.

Your daughter's getting old

She's only 6 years old.

2Dfags out tbh

And you called me the pedo?

I'm not a pedo. I'm not attracted to my daughter at all. I have sex with her to educate her and improve her life.

BASED

I'm conversing with a child molestor and a life ruiner. For evidence look at post number above

BASED

literally everyone in this thread is reddit and ur all retarded and easy af to trole

Thread is too out've hand. I say we delete it and ban the subject from being mentioned ever again. What say you, dysnomia?

Anyone afraid to have sex with their daughter is probably a closeted pedophile. You disgust me.

Listen man, you're getting out of hand with this. We agreed on limits in your agencies posting.

I'm not afraid, I'm made out of steel infact. I just don't care for little girls besides to protect them from predators.

The only way to protect your child from having sex with other men is to have sex with her.

Then I'd be a child molestor like the pathetic rejects forcing her to have sex. This would not be good.

You forced your child to be born against their will. You are already evil.

They were swarming to be born actually. It's all in teh code

You are evil

What's so funny punk

this

Just FYI, Imkikey is currently banning posters who tell the truth about Trump for 2 years while the public ban list is down. He usually waits for a post that provides him with "plausible deniability" to make it look like he's doing his job, but right now he doesn't seem to care. See you in 2019.

Post the pictures please if you have them. On another site if necessary.

I get banned there daily m8, reset your IP.
Also I saw that ban while looking over the list today top kek, wondered who it was and what for.

Does anyone have the post where the previous Holla Forums "owner" explains his reasons for resigning?

which is?

CHECKED FOR GRORIOUS LEADER

That doesn't work anymore. They use canvas tracking to keep tabs on banned users, which makes resetting your IP is completely irrelevant.

Old news is old.
Jim is wanted for tax fraud in the US. Holla Forums's servers operate in the US, yet they have not been confiscated/garnisheed by the IRS or the FBI. His US-based corporate operations remain untouched.
Why exactly do you think that is, you rocket scientists?

lies

Kikey is such an autist he'll remember you by your posting style, that's it.

EU Slave?

Sorry, tax "evasion". Same diff.

No, they actually track banned users via canvas fingerprint. Resetting your IP to evade a ban stopped working a long time ago.
t. banned Holla Forumsack

yes….

Hm, I even got away with throwing shade at a writer for the Golden Shower once. Maybe they acknowledge I'm one of the 3 autists bothered to post there in the first place and let me go?

literally fake news

Dysnomia confirmed it several weeks back, several of HW's screencapped threads from when Jim took over mention it, and he has never denied it in interviews when asked about it. That is hardly what one calls fake news. Do you have some info that indicates he has settled his tax situation and is no longer a fugitive living in one of the few countries in the world without extradition agreements with the US?

Honestly it could be fixed easily. Just like what happened when Holla Forums was destroyed for those few days.

prove it

Yeah, do you know how Holla Forums fixed that?
Dysnomia went slumming and shilled the fuck out of the board over at 4chan. Now we have activity again, but it is all 4chan bullshit. And in case you haven't noticed, we are very rapidly dropping off again because not even the 4chan faggots want to stay here.

Kiss my ass, I don't have to prove shit to you!
You have the info, you have Google, prove it to yourself, I am not your fucking pissboy, you kike.

because you have no proof

Stay off Holla Forums normalberg