DUDE I'M A FUCK UP LMAO!
Fuck this unfunny hack.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tha_pit/
reddit.com/r/tha_pit/comments/57vi9e/sam_hyde_facefuck_twitter_bot_now_online/
twitch.tv/charlscarroll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holla Forumsacks are tumblrinas

got my 1st print book. it's a good book to flip around on the coffee table and have a few laughs with.

Butthurt brony detected

>>>/mlp/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

SHIDF pls leavem

You sound like an ex of his

you mean the tranny?

I meant ex fan

I was never a fan. I'm just pointing out that this asshole didn't just scam his fans, he is now making jokes about it. Keep sucking his dick though, I'm sure he'll be your freind eventually.

Only so long as the retard keeps giving him money. Every part of your post is correct, this guy is a sociopathic monster.

dumb goys amirite young trotsky?

No shit Sherlock!

Lol.

Not liking the redpills huh? This dude is a fag

all me

Sam screwed up big time with the viewtiful Joe phone call, he got too cocky.

Always said the man was gay, but the_donald kept pushing the narrative away
RIPip Holla Forums 2011-2016

Irrelevant, blockhead was going to do what he did anyways.

I'm out of the loop on this. How did he scam his fans?

got my book

Because "drumpf Tim is better go back to poldit haha shitpost thread #? haha"

Horsefuckers are upset because forever ago he made a joke kickstarter for a brony VN and retards actually donated to it.

Where do you guys even get all these random e-celebs…

Stay mad cuck.

Fuck off you cuckold fanboy scum. He is a nigger.

What's wrong with scamming bronies?

Try again fanboy. You are cucking yourself if you support Sammy(BOY), he may look (((white))) but he's more of a nigger than any African American that I can think of. Fuck this scumbag.

That's pretty funny.

Me too, signed and everything.

Not that user but I don't keep up with everything Sam does, what did he do to make him worse than niggers?

Scammed his fans and raped a girl.

Nigger detected. I can see why you are defending this cuck now.

Wow…Fuck this guy.

He did WHAT?!?! Holy fucking shit…DROPPED LIKE A HOT POTATO!

I always had my suspicions tbh. Can't say I'm surprised…

We all did user…We all did…

But what's wrong with scamming bronies specifically?

Was it actual rape?

Absolutely nothin'

A scammer is a scammer. Face it cuckboy, your hero is no better than a nigger.

Irrelevant. It was a situation that made her feel as if she had been raped, that's all that matters.

But at least I don't fuck horses.

Citation needed.

If she consented, it's not rape. Calling sex you regret as rape is retarded.

He sold T-shirts years ago and still hasn't sent the bulk of them out to anybody, but he did get the first print of the book out on time for the most part.

Typical Scammer. His new name should be Scam (and) Hide.

I'm supposed to me outraged by this?

He also scanned other fans out of t-shirts and has laughed it off a number of times. He's no better than a nigger peddling faulty goods at a stall.

*scammed

reminder this pathetic cuck has been obsessed with hyde for years now, he's probably the drumpf spammer, they have the same air of sperg about them

You have the air of a cuckold fanboy about you. Keep whiteknighting him and he might let you suck his cock eventually!

Just don't forget to donate to his patreon!

Lol.

I knew it was you, kek
You still salty about getting btfo?

they even made a subreddit just to harass sam

reddit.com/r/tha_pit/

reddit.com/r/tha_pit/comments/57vi9e/sam_hyde_facefuck_twitter_bot_now_online/

You don't know anything, if you did you wouldn't be cucksplaining on behalf of Sambo (He behaves like a nigger right? He deserves a name like one too!). You are a fuckingfanboy bitch andwe all know it. Fuck off.

Sam Hyde? More like Scam (and) Hide, amirite?

Scam my fans (and) Hide from them.

Lol. This has meme potential! Let's get on it guys!

DROPPED
I used to think he was pretty cool…Guess it's just a life lesson…I wish I had a real father figure in my life, maybe then I could stop falling in love with scammers again and again…When will I learn? I'm in to meme the Scam (and) Hide stuff if you guys are.

He seems like a scared little boy in that comment chain, guess he's not so tough when he's not posturing for his fans…Really makes ya think. I'm in for the memeomancy, LET'S DO THIS!

Ok, so that's 3 on board (4 if you include me). Who else here is ready to meme on Scam (and) Hide?

SCAM(AND)HIDEACCINO?
DONT MIND IF I DO!

Thats a big Scam

For hiding!

Lol.

Is this the birth of a new Holla Forums character? The waifufags have become stagnant and there's no one filling the void left by TruthSeeker. You have that perfect mix of autism, ambition, and lack of self awareness to become the next TruthSeeker.

What? I make up at least half of that conversation so I can assure you there is more than one person involved.

Sure friend, sure.

Forget about him. Brainlets can't seem to comprehend thatvyhere aew plenty of people who disagree with them so they throw endless amounts of spooks at you. Just let them bounce off, you don't have to prove anything to these people user. Now let the memes begin!

That awkward moment when the people that you Scam Hided are knocking on your door with pitchforks.

No user…That is not what we are going for here. The meme is Scam (and) Hide.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS LMAO!
Are all of his fans edgy teenage losers?

are all of his haters butthurt liberal beta male cucks?
Yes yes they are.

Look up Jordan Peterson's lectures and sort yourself out user

These threads always make me think of some cliche scene from a shitty high school movie where the cheerleaders are sitting at a lunch table and making up retarded gossip.

What?
Are you referring to that MLP shit?

He said the book was gonna cost nearly $40 before he long released it.

Please for the love of God stop using 4chan, the site turns your brain into shit.
How is this related to MDE, anyway? Sam started to dislike Trump awhile ago based on his Twitter posts.

I just realized this thread is by the same guy who thought Orsonposting made him a meme master.

He's a politisperg trying to shove his views down our throat. He originally made a thread with that as the OP but it was deleted.

samonald chumpyde BTFO

Timposter has been screeching about Sam Hyde for months though.

friendly reminder that we know ShareBlue is targetting imageboards with D&C tactics
friendly reminder that electing Trump was a victory in itself, smashing the Clinton and Bush dynasties and defying the leadership of both parties as well as the mass media
friendly reminder that disrupting and discrediting our corrupt government is a good thing
friendly reminder that electoral politics was never going to be our salvation

This thread reminds me no matter how bad things get in life, at least I'll never be a horsefucker.

Nothing wrong with sharing intelligence to prevent terrorist attacks on civilian planes.

Holy shit, you couldn't even wait a minute between posts.
How much did you donate? $50?

I'm impressed. Drumpfsperg would at least stop spamming a thread after 40+ posts, but you keep it fucking going constantly. You really should wait a few minutes between posts. A dead thread then 5+ posts in a row agreeing with you within 5 minutes is a dead give away.

Pick one

She did not consent to his verbal abuse, so yes. :^)

So glad Holla Forums enlightened me about this scum bag. I used to patiently wait for his videos day and night but then he did all that alt right shit and I threw up in my mouth.

LOL. xD

Sam Hyde? More like Scam (and) Hide

Wait a minute…He's a fucking RAPIST?!?!? I could deal with the tranny obsession and the scamming (I never contributed so fuck the fans who did, right?) but rape us wgere i draw the line…Scam (and) Hide, you just lost a fan.

SAMBO BTFO!
WILL HIS FANBOYS EVER RECOVER?

(dubbed)
I think I can get behind this meme…

(dubbed)
(dubbed)
DOUBLE DUBBED! S(C)AMBO BTFO!

WELL MEME'D MY FRIEND
::bitchpleaseface::

all me

Take Scambo's cock out of your mouth you dicklet fancuck, wheres your proof? I can guarantee you that at least two people were involved in that conversation.
POOR LITTLE SCAM (AND) HIDE GETS BTFO YET AGAIN! D'AAAAAAAAAAW, ISN'T HE ADORABLE GUYS?
WHEN WILL HE LEARN?

Don't bother fancucks will ALWAYS suck Scambo's dicklet.

B-B-B-B-BUT DRONELD ZRUMPF IS SUPPOSED TO MUH KIKE PRESIDENT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dude thanks for the heads up about his book, I had forgot and would have been bummed out if I missed my last chance to get it.

he has been legit about getting shit out as far as I know. You seem kind of butthurt?

DRUPPY GUPPIES BTFO 4EBBER AM EBBER
U DUN GOOBD DRUPPER PUPPERS, DERES NUBBIN U GAN DEW ABOWD ID NAO

I really hate how MDE became synonymous with Holla Forums, and image boards in general. It used to be it's own unique thing with it's own unique community. But now Sam is treated like he's the CEO of Holla Forums and the comments on every video of theirs is nothing but "LE SAM HYDE IS A MASS SHOOTER HE CAN'T KEEP LE GETTING AWAY WITH IT XDDD".

whats with all the obvious shilling?

That's not even a Holla Forums meme though.

Honestly why cant he have clean facial hair and always dresses like a bum? what the hell.. that man is NOT KINO

objectively speaking
much of his solo youtube stuff that he does in his room is meh but MDE's produced stuff is great. Standups vary, mostly good.
>>>Holla Forums tbh

This thread gave me cancer, but at least I'm not a horse fucker.

This is some grade A salt.

Now you are just grasping at straws, Holla Forumscuck.

I wish Sam never got political.
Now you can't have a single MDE thread without spergs getting all autistic.
Most of his comedy doesn't even have anything to do with politics with the exception of World Peace.

Projecting isn't healthy, user. You should stop doing it.

Sam a good boy.

Sam dindu nuffin wrong.

That's why I added the "image boards in general" part at the end.

Gonna shill Charls stream. He's on now

twitch.tv/charlscarroll

I gand beleeb u drupquks r sdil buppig dis dreb wiv ur salb, gid ober id, sam losd dim wun, drup sdole de elebshin an hibbary is de ribefool bresdint

Skim through the thread.

Not an argument.