Liberals BTFO! Mexico To Build Its Own Wall Against Illegal Migrants!

Mexico has apparently come to the conclusion that illegal immigration is a bad thing. The uncontrolled flow of people across the border has effected Mexico enough that they feel the need to take action.

This is Mexico's southern border by the way.

Apparently people seeking a better life is not a good reason to cross the border as has been claimed in the past.

Donald Trump wants a wall on America’s southern border to keep illegal immigrants out. But for people such as Rosa, whose husband, mother, sister,
brother-in-law and two nephews were murdered in her native Honduras by gangs who then tried to recruit her 14-year-old son, Mexico already acts as a
formidable barrier.

Rosa, who asked for her full name not to be used, fled with her two teenage sons only to find herself trapped in a political controversy that the US
Republican candidate has put at the heart of his campaign.

Zero net immigration of Mexicans into the US and an 82 per cent fall in people caught trying to cross the US-Mexico border in the past 10 years means
that most would-be immigrants detained there are Central Americans. Even without Mr Trump’s fortress frontier, Mexico finds itself under increasing
pressure to stem the migrant tide near its source — its own southern border.

Mexico has become a wall for migrants,” said Sister Magdalena Silva, co-ordinator of Cafemin, a privately run shelter in Mexico City that takes in
refugee families, including Rosa’s. “The current policy is to arrest migrants to stop them from getting to the US border.”

The UN estimates 400,000 Central Americans cross illegally into Mexico each year and as many as half of those are fleeing violence. The majority are
quickly deported back to dangerous homes.

Unlike in the US, Mexico has broadened asylum laws to recognise that fleeing violence of the kind practised by the street gangs of Honduras and El
Salvador can classify someone as a refugee. But the odds are still stacked against asylum seekers: Mexico deported a record 175,000 Central Americans
last year, up 68 per cent from the previous year and nearly two-and-a-half times the number deported by the US.

The US is coy about its role in Mexico’s crackdown but is sending $75m in equipment and training to help stop Central Americans from crossing
illegally into Mexico. Hosting Mr Trump two weeks ago, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that “making Mexico’s border with our friends and
neighbours in Central America more secure is of vital importance for Mexico and the US”.

Rosa left Tegucigalpa, the Honduran capital, with her two teenage sons in January 2016 after a gang tried to recruit one of them on his way home from
school. “We know when a gang targets someone, they don’t leave them alone and they follow through on their threats,” she said.

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/323339-trump-right-mexico-pays-build-wall
ft.com/cms/s/c316294a-7915-11e6-97ae-647294649b28,Authorised=false.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kh8bP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indeed. I didn't know about this.

Nice find.

Open borders only for white countries

WALLS WORK JUST ASK ISRAEL AND MEXICO

Good. If I were a Mexican I'd say "Sucks for you, but I don't want you bringing your dangerous homes up here.", and that exactly what (more) Americans should be saying about Mexico.

B T F O
T
F
O

Archive link of the Financial Times article?

Based Mexico now paying for two walls. Now we only need self-immolating jews and self-arresting dindus

Rolling dubs for this

Why is this not more popular? Bump

Did you mean homies? Or do they actually transport houses that aren't up to building codes?

They cry and cry about the violence, but these fucks don't do anything. There are millions leaving, but apparently none of them can rise up and beat crime and establish strict law enforcement to stop the crime.

Because the link in the OP is behind a paywall.

Can someone find another source than the Financial Times? Or a copy of the article? Archive.org doesn't work and I can't use Archive.is with that website unless I have a subscription to the FT.

Because when they do like the Autodefensas some years back, big daddy guvment takes away their funs and "promotes" them to the Gendarmerie.
I mean, can't you see what a peaceful country Mexico is without those horrifying assault firearms in every household?

t. Spic

No, the illegals build those in the US.

don't be silly

So basically the government gets scared of a revolution and rather have cartels running around as long as they have power. Clearly gun control fails or the cartels wouldn't have guns.

What do Hillbots have left to argue about? I bet these people are so mentally sedated they would vote for a corpse.

At least I got a "normie-friendly" Yucatan Times, local newspaper with the same info. (Still quotes FT for source)

archive.is/Kh8bP

Thanks.

WEW

There's actually an issue in southern mexico where the native, mesoamerican-descended citizens are being killed by border guards who think they're from south america.

Honestly I'm all for making Mexico great again. Then Mexicans will want to stay they, and the entirety of Mexico will work as a filter for South America and keep the US clean.

This. Keep it contained until the situation can be resolved.

Liberals will blackout this news, like they always do.

(Continued)

Like poetry.