This is actually a good movie, despite what you plebs may say. It's quirky, demented...

This is actually a good movie, despite what you plebs may say. It's quirky, demented, and bizarre in a "Yellow Submarine"-esque way, mixed in with a healthy dose of sarcasm.

The reason most people unfairly attack this movie is because Cartoon Network launched a TV series based on the movie titled "Out of Jimmy's Head" shortly after its release. This series was, admittedly, quite terrible and did damage to the reputation of the original movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Re-Animated/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This movie was okay long time ago when i watched it. I have a feeling my opinion on the movie will change dramatically if i rewatch it.

How come I can't find any episodes of the show online?

Maybe no cares enough

why are you looking for that garbage, let it sink into oblivion

I need to see how shitty the show was first hand.

I found one on JewTube a few days ago.
I think this is a full episode, anyway. I didn't watch it.

Can't because will deem it lost media and some youtube faggot will try to lead a man hunt to find it

First, is it even allowed to carry pet to school? Why he's the only one that can speak with the animated characters? Is his schizoprenia setting in early? Is the principal allowed to destroy student stuff? Taking over someone office is NOT funny. The cartoon characters are so bland. Mr Roberts new office is in the middle of the hallway? What the fuck that's fucking retarded. The nigger kid never respected the main character, he even calling his ideas lame. What kind of friendship is that? Jake looks like he's going to rape the nigger kid and dress his corpse like his doll collections. Why the "nerdy" kid with lots of pets is considered creepy? Okay maybe keeping goat indoor is a bit too much. Also why the smarter the nigger kid the less afro he got? Why the principal can't differentiate between her office and stuff outside? The gag of keeping an elephant in a locker is actually pretty brilliant. Why Mr Roberts want the boy to grow some body hair first? IS THE PRINCIPLE TOO STUPID TO NOTICE THE MAGNIFYING GLASS? WHY THEY SUDDENLY BECOME FRIEND AGAIN? SO IT'S FINE BEING STUPID AS LONG THEY CAN KEEP THEIR FRIENDSHIP? WHY HITTING A PRINCIPAL WITH GIANT SPITBALL IS NOT CONSIDERED AN ASSAULT? THE CARTOON CHARACTERS PRETTY MUCH JUST THERE TO SPIT OUT STUPID COMMENTS! I FUCKING HATE THE CANNED LAUGHTER! WHY AM I WATCHING THE ENTIRETY OF THIS STUPID EPISODE?

The animals aren't real, the kid got into an accident and got a brain transplant with a cartoonist.
The cartoonist was seemingly nuts and now he sees animals everywhere.

So in summary the cartoonist is schizoprenic and he transferred that to the boy. Poor boy will going to the loony bin after he finished high school.

Also the Asian chick got blacked.

The live action bits ruined the animated bits. When you make a movie like this you have to make sure the animated bits don't steal the show. The movie is shit because all you think about is how much better it would've been if it was just about the cartoon characters themselves.

I remember that in the movie she and the black kid were white.

That wasn't so bad you guys are overreacting.

They were asian actually.

I've never even seen the movie. I just remember the pretense was retarded.

Isn't this the same show that also gave the family an adopted green skinned space alien sister (because their absent mother is astronaut) for some . . lol random reason?

It was bad

If I remember right it was because the astronaut dad found her on the moon.

Why is it always the moon. It's like a damn bus stop for aliens in the entire galaxy.

You know what was funny about the tv show? They originally didn't have a laugh track for it. They later added it into new episodes and then went back and edited it into the older ones. It's like they thought that the reason the show did bad was because they forgot to tell people when to laugh

How sad

The laugh track for this show is shit. It's just a flat "ha ha ha" without any variation. Even shitty shows like Two Broke Girls and Big Bang Theory still have believeable laugh track.

I need to ask the real questions about this show, like is there any rule 34 made of the cartoons living in the guy's head? Specificially of not minnie mouse?

But then again faggots like you are too stupid to think.
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Re-Animated/1