"Its 2016!" man Just cuck my shit up-in Trudeau visits China

Apparently our favorite feminist decided to go on a official trip to China where he spoke to the chinks about trade deals and closer commercial and cultural relations. Trudeau also talked about human rights in China

lfpress.com/2016/09/01/trudeau-uses-shanghai-stage-to-offer-public-critique-of-china-on-human-rights

archive.is/BrjYV

CURRENT YEAR MAN STRIKES AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_Inequality_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boy, and I thought these white guilt-ridden cuckolds were against colonialism. Guess I was wrong again.

NUKE ONTARIO AND QUEBEC
U
K
E
O
N
T
A
R
I
O
A
N
D
Q
U
E
B
E
C

That faggot just went and announced his love of nigger dicks to a bunch of uptight chunk politicians and businessmen.

China buying out Canada when

Mostly off topic but my best friend is Canadian, anybody got some good memes making fun of canada I can troll him with? Please drop your best canada memes.

Yea I am sure they loved having some young faggot lecture their old politicians

The real question is, did they bring out the stairs for his plane? If not then we beat USA.

No, I keep my mouth fucking shut because I want to be a good guest. Fuck this drama teacher. It's going to take a decade to fix all the shit he's ruined.

I mean if they did then we beat the USA.
I fucked up everything. I'll leave now.

Trudeau living in the past

This is hilarious.

One thing I've noticed with lefties is that they don't dare tell niggers and mudslimes what to do even though they're far worse in regards to things like human rights and gender equality as shown here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_Inequality_Index where all the bottom ranking nations on gender equality are muslim and black but they'll try to lecture gooks in an culturally imperialist fashion to do things like the superior white man while hypocritically raging against muh cultural imperialism. Maybe deep down inside every lefty truly knows whites are actually superior.

Deep down everyone knows their race, you cant escape nature

Probably soon. I've seen more chinese recently.
It could be a confirmation bias though.

And still he gets a staircase.

Yea it is pretty funny.

Beware of the eternal chink.
First they came for our railroads and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a railroad worker. Then they came for our small stores and I didn't speak out because I didn't own a small shop. Then they came for the big concerns and took over my government and it was too late

lol that doesn't work on the chinese

He really does have a fetish for this current year bullshit.

Kek

Trudeau is a white supremacist no matter how much he denies it. He should just admit it already. He knows the white man and white values are superior. Come home, Trudeau. Stop being such a cuck and just admit it already.

They already bought vancouver I heard

They're laughing at us. Rightly so, I'd laugh too if I weren't disgusted.

Correct. Marxism of any variant is cultural imperialism yet they always claim to be against imperialism. Hypocrites and deceivers, all of them.

They probably never heard of Trudeau before, so they went cool with him.

I guess that ends now.

What a fucking disgrace. This embarrassing cuck needs to shut the fuck up about his marxist bullshit. Human rights don't fucking exist.

The doublethink is astounding.

The Chinese almost own his country and he fly to theirs to preach feminism with rhetoric straight out of tumblr.

This faggot is the most embarrassing world leader in human history.

Hey a fellow Londoner! Hi!

It's a competition between Obabo and him, maybe.

So Canadians are travelling virtue signallers basically?

Ok got it.

WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY CANACUCKS

Please don't believe meme politics. Chinese use Canadian real estate to launder money and store wealth ahead of market crashes, they don't actually keep the real estate long term.

He isn't really preaching to the Chinese. It was to show he stays true to what is "right". He must have offered something good in exchange, and China took the deal because it isn't like any of the Chinese public who doesn't already agree would care.

True (((Canadian)))

How do you expect (((them))) to make their transition to the east? Diversity, and feminism are there to make everyone else more tolerant, open the closed government to the usual suspects (Zionist like traitors in their midst), all while (((they))) move in discreetly.

Sounds as (((globalist\internationalist))) as it gets, but he relies on the weak "we" strawman that shills and Jews love to use (my fellow Chinese, my fellow Whites, my fellow Canadians). He has no power, he is just a mouthpiece and a laughingstock.

Guys i know you are more hands on in your version of progressiveism but it would be great if you could respect human rights and respect women and minorities its current yeat

PRAISE GLORIOUS TANKIES

CURRENT YEAR MEANS THE GULAG HERE

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OUR RELATIONS WITH MINING COMPANIES IN AFRICA! SECRET POLICE!

Check out my cool che tshirt can we be friends nao!

Hope the chinks confuse him for a lost puppy dog and he ends up as Moo shu pork lunch special.