Brit/pol/ #1222: Australians and Leafs have enriched our thread culture Edition

ENOUGH OF THIS NA AND JOE OWENS SHIT TBH

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/revealed-how-labour-could-dwindle-to-just-171-seats-in-2020-unde/

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/13/half-calais-migrants-want-stay-france/

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/david-davis-brexit-sexiest-area-politics/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37342152

IS QT ON TONIGHT LADS?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/eu-facing-an-existential-threat-in-the-wake-of-brexit-jean-claud/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/junckers-state-of-the-union-speech-populist-nationalism-to-be-overcome-by-doubling-down-on-europe/
reaction.life/snp-getting-nowhere-scottish-independence/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/video-farage-says-eu-sent-declaration-war-brexit-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=yQgFdSFBtxo
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY
youtube.com/watch?v=jSoxDk879n8
youtu.be/y1cFoPFF-as?t=19m16s
viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets/Rugby-Union/England-Six-Nations-Tickets?AffiliateID=49&adposition=1t1&AdID=111772286550&PCID=PSGBGOOSPOENGLA23C0EB5879-001435&MetroRegionID=&gclid=Cj0KEQjw6uO-BRDbzujwtuzAzfkBEiQAAnhJ0BCXfB9CGgSegViAHg_GGD0wpmcEXrPVEX9cvN87CuUaAv198P8HAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dx-9Hk135A
piratepad.net/kuKYtKiUKu
piratepad.net/J6Ck8X1iOx
archive.is/Xmcnp
xkcd.com/1732/
youtu.be/y1cFoPFF-as?t=23m2s
twitter.com/STVNews/status/776089945429700608
markpack.org.uk/51249/the-political-party-names-the-electoral-commission-has-rejected-since-2010/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37359196
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/13/the-daily-shoah-102-implicit-deplorability/
gumtree.com/p/dogs/rhodesian-ridgeback-puppies/1184568224
youtube.com/watch?v=KZrZZBQzfWw
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/ethnic-minority-students-no-idea-british-values-study-finds/
archive.is/mD1lz
washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2016/09/12/west-virginia-cop-fired-for-not-killing-a-man-with-an-unloaded-gun/?utm_term=.1e425fcdf635
archive.is/1o1Yr
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104579/The-magic-1950s-suburbia-socks-darned-baths-shared-kids-roamed-wild.html
youtu.be/_DOllG1B9pc?t=833
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/theresa-may-hits-out-at-universities-safe-spaces-for-stifling-fr/
takimag.com/article/israels_fertility_policy_bears_fruit_steve_sailer/print
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
algemeiner.com/2016/09/12/union-of-jewish-students-condemn-adolf-hitler-was-right-sign-posted-by-nazi-national-action-group-at-university-of-leicester/
poal.me/1b05bu
poal.me/e952hp
flickr.com/photos/jeffrey_alan_cella/sets/72157621059569255/
proudboymagazine.com/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/correction-day-3/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789668/Captain-passengers-call-police-throw-four-young-women-hurling-threats-racist-abuse-Ibiza-flight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

INTERNATIONAL GIRLPOSTING YANKS OUT

First for Local.

DAFTIES OUT

Is it?

i haet you inglan

No.

Arch EU federalist Juncker hints that Britain will not have access to single market
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/eu-facing-an-existential-threat-in-the-wake-of-brexit-jean-claud/

Juncker: More Federalism Will Overcome Populist Nationalism
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/junckers-state-of-the-union-speech-populist-nationalism-to-be-overcome-by-doubling-down-on-europe/

Nippy getting absolutely no where with a second referendum
reaction.life/snp-getting-nowhere-scottish-independence/

Farage: EU has sent us a declaration of war
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/video-farage-says-eu-sent-declaration-war-brexit-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=yQgFdSFBtxo

NEW MUGABE OC
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY

PMQs: youtube.com/watch?v=jSoxDk879n8

Mugabe here, I do plan on making more videos - I'm just waiting for more political happenings to give me some material to work with, it's all been a tad dull the past few months.

thank you based Mugabe

David Cameron is a neet.

no probs m9

He got a cushy job lined up for him.

s o c i a l i s t

y a h o o s

George Osborne has moved back in with his mummy

I hate how they use language in such a way as to imply something which is false.
Means Britain will have tariffs on trade with the single market

Based lad

I love your vids

I'd fuck a qt ausfag shitposter tbh but I wouldn't reproduce with one in case she has secret abbo genes.

He's a syndicated columnist who wants to end immigration and multiculturalism, nonintervention, a tougher criminal justice system including the death penalty, bring back beat policing, secede from the EU, cut foreign as some examples and has been breaking stories to promote all these things for like 30 years.

What makes you hate him so much? He's blackpilled but he's also a 64 year old journalist stuck writing for the same column for dumb Tory voters who don't listen to what he says.

That talk about accents is reminding me of how giddy I get when a lady from the south of England rings in when I'm at work tbh. Maybe it's just because I'm from Norn Iron, but I love their accents.
There are easier ways to ask for my number ffs

I like it here in Northern Ireland and would recommend it, but whatever you do lad, don't move to Belfast. To be a bit hyperbolic, towns/villages in NI are places where just about everyone knows or has heard of everyone else, and it creates quite a nice feeling of community. Just saying hello to someone in the countryside here could get you into a chat with them that lasts several minutes. Belfast, on the other hand, is just as impersonal and lonely as any other city; because of it, the average Belfastite is pretty different to the average townsperson from any other part of here, and not in a good way.

Our gun laws are also much more lax than the rest of the UK, if you're into that. If you come here, just make sure to be wary of the tensions between Catholics and Protestants, as well as between people who identify as British and those who identify as Irish.

Forgot my pic smh tbh

What the best Brit/pol/ OC video you've seen lads?

I'm pretty sure this is Brit/pol/ and it's my favorite Not a Jerrycuck either

you dodged a bullet lad

Did the right thing lad

They age like fucking shit

The rule is you look at your gf's mother to see what they'll look like once they turn 30+

Most Aussie women age like fucking garbage due to the sun

To be fair I don't think they're together anymore.

nobodys perfect

I'm quite the opposite, girls with norn iron accents are instantly qt in my book

if they don't look like munters obvbbq

Can you blame him?
Who else do you know wants to fuck Germany as much as he does?

BIG WHITE DICK LITTLE BLACK COCK PARTY

White dick is above the black one, showing dominance and supremacy.

Good lad, the recent pool confirms my suspicions.

who's that lady?

I wasn't meaning to make a point tbh, just found it amusing.

Better than Ginnie tbh.

Bloody typical tbh

No.

How to piss off a taig lads

Tell them their flag looks like an italian one that got pissed on

Not seen a comfy Jade Joddle video posted in a while

Saying its the Ivory coast one in the wrong order is good tbh.

his sister in law: Emily Sheffield

Based Ireland

just looked like an opportune moment to be witty tbh

youtu.be/y1cFoPFF-as?t=19m16s

Hope our ancesters aren't watching tbh.

They are

Is this real? Those lads look too white to be Taigs.

tbh both the girls and boys are to blame tbh

Kek

every hole's a goal

It's the Ivory Coast flag, lad.

Nth for Steerkike is not a journalist tbh.

Sure lad

They better not miss what I'm going to do at the Edinburgh Fringe tomorrow at 8pm.

Fringe is over fam

Wat

No it isn't.

Based QT kraut MEP

The fringe ended 2 weeks ago lad. You should still do it though. Edinburgh is a shithole

IRELAND IS WHITE REEEEEEEEEEE

reminder wales is quintessentially british

The link in the OP about David Davis. Steerpike is just not a journalist. He doesn't care in the slightest for the truth. If this time he's correct about something and it's mildly amusing, I still don't care. He's the least trustworthy writer for the Spectator, and that's really saying something.

Love how all the Republican memes are made by plastic taigs.

All of Britain is fam lmao

I have my suspicions that that Republican memes page on FB is actually run by Americans because their banter is pure rubbish tbh

Wales is England's greatest ally tbh

I have the most brutal memes for that kind of exchange tbh

Let em rip lad.

No its not mate

Post them, lad. It's what Big Ian would want tbh

Not sure which match I should tbh lads

viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets/Rugby-Union/England-Six-Nations-Tickets?AffiliateID=49&adposition=1t1&AdID=111772286550&PCID=PSGBGOOSPOENGLA23C0EB5879-001435&MetroRegionID=&gclid=Cj0KEQjw6uO-BRDbzujwtuzAzfkBEiQAAnhJ0BCXfB9CGgSegViAHg_GGD0wpmcEXrPVEX9cvN87CuUaAv198P8HAQ

Priceless

Probably is tbh

Every time I come across a Republican online they're usually just a Plastic Paddy

Would have loved to have gone to England vs Scotland tbh, its always banter when Scotland wins.

Can you lads smell burning?

Scotland beat France this year, lets just say we tasted salty frog that day

We're shite at football but we're one of the best at Rugby tbh

Rugby's the sport of bricklaying tbh

Lads, what do you think of my youtube video, Diversity Kills?

Best Sunday of my life

Might go Wales v England, it's always a banter match

BASED

Forgot I had this shit lying around. For your lads who followed my autism on party symbols last thread, here is:

piratepad.net/kuKYtKiUKu
piratepad.net/J6Ck8X1iOx

who /motivated/ here?

kill yourself

>archive.is/Xmcnp

It really is becoming a desert.

xkcd.com/1732/

Is this right lads?

Wish i could afford it, maybe in the future.

The way you wrote that made it seem like she has a bucket cunt lad

What is Brit/pol/'s opinion on T. E. Lawrence?

I meant to ask if my cat was upstairs

She has a tight cunny, lad. Don't believe the defamers.

No

Stories are very exaggerated tbh.

Absolute legend that we can't hero worship because he got raped by Turks

He bantercided the Arabs to death aswell lmao

Should have genocided the Arabs though and returned the middle East to what it was before they came out of Arabia and raped everyone's shit up smdh

She must be disgusted by NEETs which is why she never posts photos of herself any more.

youtu.be/y1cFoPFF-as?t=23m2s

Got a devilish idea tbh.

These documentaries like "Things We Won't Say About Race That Are True" are always spliced with propaganda about "evil white nationalists" in order to restrain the viewer from reacting to the facts they've been given.

I'll watch through them and see whether one could cut those segments out and piece together a different narrative.

Don't really know enough about him to have an opinion, tbh, but it seems like he failed utterly in his attempt to modernise the sandniggers.

BASED for realising 100 years ago that fucking with the middle east would cause a shitload of problems

NOT BASED for fucking little arab boys

Looks alright tbh

I need fresh Ginnies

Very interesting to read about. I have The Seven Pillars of Wisdom in my garage, been meaning to finish it tbh.

was he based?

You will have to find someone new

We had it coming tbh

Black and gold tbh lad

No

Go to her house and make some.

no

neither was Disraeli

LOCAL ISSUES MATTER

AT LEAST I SEE

NO

How did that happen?

twitter.com/STVNews/status/776089945429700608

This is probably the worst date to do it on, you utter spastics. can't wait for the banter

I was eating a burger and it just kinda snapped off.

That's pretty degenerate, if you wanted to rape and kill the tranny I could be more tolerant.

Never heard of anything like that happening before

kek

His eyes freak me out, very vivid

Old firm banter is the best banter. I get to watch idiots knock fuck out each other from my living room window while sipping on a shandy

Why? >inb4 joo and free marketeer

Literally created the modern one man one seat system we have today. I like my political system to be easily understood and not some clusterfuck like prior.

Thanks lad, kinda worried I have mouth cancer or something now.

You mean it was FtM?

Was the charcoal briquette left in the burger instead of the patty, lad?

not when rangers loses 5-1

That is not an English nose.

Celtic should be abolished

I like my political system to be free from lowest-common-denominator popularity contests where politicians literally put on make-up and buy votes using borrowed money (i.e. Labour and the NHS)

I'm a Tim

looks pretty nice tbh

What is?

Looks like a football team emblem.

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A DAFTIE ON OUR HANDS LADS.

Yes. better than that yid disraeli

A roman nose. Not to be confused with a kike nose which I discovered (((wikipedia))) was trying to do in order to normalise the jewish conk.

Looks like the sports car maker.

this

LOCALED

Maserati was my first thought too, but I suppose if we put the colours of the Union flag on it, it'll be more obvious.

Tell me lad, how can you support Celtic?

does anyone love hell art here?

I love it

I love art, especially architecture.
Cities and skyscrapers give me depression tbh

Like this?

You wouldn't be able to use the name national conservatives lad

markpack.org.uk/51249/the-political-party-names-the-electoral-commission-has-rejected-since-2010/

My Mum's a Taig and my Dad comes from a hardcore Orange family. Some of their family wouldn't go to the wedding because of it. When I was young I was mad into football but my Da wouldn't let me go to Ibrox or Parkhead because he didn't want me getting sucked into the daftness. My Taigish uncle started taking me to Parkhead anyway. The rest is history

Usurers and Sodomites are way too high up.

Very well made. I'm fucking furious now though. We should spread it tbh, this will make normies upset and angry.

You're a daftie lad, supporting fucking celtic.

In Canada that means only one thing: an embarassingly terrible hockey team.

Good find on the list. Will do some thinking.

THE PLURAL OF LEAF IS LEAVES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Naw mate

Kek

Yeah I get what you mean, especially the new types of skyscrapers, total cancer to the eyes

Hell is hell tbh lad

Based Harris tbh

But there are five, including the acronym.

Lad…….. I don't like either semites tbh

Literally got blinded by the sun's reflection on the Shard while in London today tbqh.

Each letter in the acronym is counted as a word according to their rules, including all of the letters in UK and UKIP

Israel is right tbh

IDGAF either mate, It's all just banter to me. The cunts that take it seriously are sad as fuck.

Israel is weirdly cucked tbh. It's openly a Jewish ethnostate but it also keeps importing Africans because they're new (((Jewish Converts))).

I know lads from rangers who waved a israeli flag, they do it because it causes massive butthurt from palestine sympathisers.

Didn't mean the flegs, more the cunts whose entire fucking lives revolve around supporting a football team.

I hate it so much, but I hate nothing more than that stupid fucking building that looks warped, dont know the name of the thing, totally ugly

I own a few rangers strips, watch the games with my family. But i mostly do it because of the butthurt it causes tbh.

Good grief. Talk about non-intuitive rules.

It's a female, lad. Doesn't even look like a lad outside of the short hair tbh.

Yeah. Probably just started transitioning. smh

Done quite well tbh now I've watched it. You could try to leave some of the text on longer so people don't have to pause to read in some bits but it's not bad.

AHHH NEVERMIND

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE START TALKING ABOUT THE KALERGI PLAN?

WHY MAKE WHAT WAS A PERFECTLY RAGE-INDUCING ANTI-IMMIGRATION VIDEO INTO CONSPIRACY TERRITORY?

You have to stop the transition lad

I'm going to try, lad

auscunt here. i'm so fucking grouse!
in only a matter of weeks, i have managed to awaken you lads to the one and true future of british nationalism: coach hullowens aka joe ovvens

yes, it was due to the staunch work of none other but this here jolly jumbuck that the genius of our coach joe has finally reached the ears of a long neglectful brit/pol/. its understandable though, why jovvens has been overlooked for so long, yet now i'm just glad to see coach's seeing the respect he been deservin for a nuff time fam, ye?

his tactics and strategy have truly been illuminating. how silly we have been, and how much rubbish and other nonsense we've wasted our time with. but the timing is more ripe than ever; joe's door knocking and narrow-road strategy will be seen implemented across the continent, to the success of those parties who chose to engage in these tactics.
BY JOVV, a new age of british and european nationalism dawns!

RUIGHT?

O K A Y;   T H A N K Y O U
O
K
A
Y
;
T
H
A
N
K
Y
O
U

Fuck off glory seeker.

LITTLE BLACK DOG BTFO CAT

its true though: check the archives.
i was force memeing joe owens while only a handful of you recognized him

You obviously fucking didn't by saying that you twat, we don't have archives.

Joe Owens has been posted on brit/pol/ for the best part of a year.

saved tbh

I always wondered what you bongistanis did in these threads.

I have no idea what is going on

Good for you.

Probably because you're not local

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37359196

Dangerous fantasy tbh lads.

smh

Don't respond to foreigners lads, let's keep it local

filtered

Daily Shoah with le European white nationalist man

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/13/the-daily-shoah-102-implicit-deplorability/

there are places that archive these threads i assure you.
you're right though, lad: i was indeed glory seeking. but i stand by what i said: once i realised the far-reaching implications of joe's strategum, i begun force memeing him on brit/pol/ and encouraging others to force meme him.
now only a couple weeks or so later and he is the top meme of the threads.

like i also said though: i'm just glad he - and more importantly his strategy- is getting the attention he has been deserving for a long time.

Again its painfully obvious you didn't lad, we've been posting him for at least a fucking year now, we've just only recently discovered his beliefs as hes starting talking about them.

Have you listened to it yet? What are the highlights? Not really worth it without anything about our Gordo or Woes tbh.

BIG DOGS

Listening now lad, I'll let you know

i acknowledged some of you knew him for a while now: but very few, and NOBODY understood or appreciated just how valuable and true his tactics were (as you just admitted) but he's been talking the same strategy for more than a year.
and yes you only did start to post him as a collective in the last few weeks: and that is indeed the exact period i was force memeing him like a sperg (to be fair you lads did respond with some hilarious poem early on)

Lad just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

lad…

the record is clear now: australia showed brit/pol/ the light regarding joe.

Do they still breed Rhodesian Ridgebacks?

>>>/reddit/ might be more your speed lad. check out the mhoc

Yes lad but my pic is a Boerboel, not a Ridgeback

Seconding this,
BIG DOGS
is breddy gud tbh.

Shame that the best breed of dog isn't big though tbh

There's enough room for all dogs in God's kingdom

gumtree.com/p/dogs/rhodesian-ridgeback-puppies/1184568224

It really is a shame.

MUMMY SAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

Then stop being creepy.

I can't help it.

smh lad

Agreed lad.

My family used to have one of those years ago before she died. Westies are also very good puppers but they can't compare to
BASED
ruby cavaliers tbh

They're fucking subhuman lads. Why settle for deportation when there are better, more long-term solutions to ensure we never have to deal with them again?

ALL I WANT IS TO BE A NORMALFAG WITH A GF AND A HEALTHY SOCIAL LIFE

INSTEAD I'M A SUBHUMAN SHUT IN ALCOHOLIC VIRGIN

SAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEE

Best little dog right here tbh.

is this the most redpilled movie of all time?

Are you the leaf?

All Don Bluth films are 10/10

Found your problem lad

Fuck. I've missed all of Gordo's videos about table top roleplaying games. Honestly haven't spent much time even as a kid with them, though I like some vidya rpgs. I was going to maybe play with him tbh.

Is there a tl;dw for them (if any of you have seen them) or was his rambling (about 3 hours worth in total) actually justified for once?

>>>/politics/

Lad if you're past puberty you shouldn't be playing games

=Is there anyone who actually watches all of Gordon's videos in their entirety?==

I'm curious

I've never watched more than 5 seconds of any of his videos posted here

Cant stand the cunt

I've never watched a full one. I recently unsubbed from him; he was an amusing lolcow at first, but I've realized now what an unlikable waste of space he is and I won't have anything to do with him growing on youtube.

I've got a friend who does a job in the Afghan theatre
I can't say what nationality. This may be common knowledge/conspiracy here
Years ago they worked with the ANA (Afghan National Army) as liason
They have been back as part of a PMC team
They said that their former contacts in the ANA are furious with the US who have asked them to take on Islamic State insurgents in the country - in line with the narrative they are spinning to the US and world public
…problem is…
Everytime they do this they come under attack from US drones and fighter bombers and sustain casualties
ANA commanders are terrified of another Clinton in the WH as they lay direct blame for this on what they describe as the "Clinton clique" including people like Biden and Obama
They say there is no other explanation for this other than deliberate actions of the US State department

final two thing before i leave you lads:
another source for door-knocking strategum is none other than the great pasta steven al anderson. this dedicated autistse has refined the macro tactics surrounding door-knocking, which perfectly complement joe's meta political strategy.
anderson makes many nuanced points that are applicable to the finer aspects of this tactic, even if he is of course implementing the door-knocking as a strategy for a completely different agenda.
the main things of value he focus on are to do with pitching the sale (most efficient time frames, other wisdom of experience) but also logistics for organizing groups, etc. easily overlooked, and available from other sources: but none as edgy, autistic, or shoah-denying as anderson.

and second:
the next key meme that will change the course of brit/pol/ destiny forever will be the transformation of national action.
they must undergo a metamorphosis; from an edgy street gang of daftie saddos, into a brigade of good-boy mummy-lovers. instead of meme signalling this dead-end-road rubbish: i envision them donning suits and sweeping the streets, performing acts of service to young, native families, and the elderly, and of course door-knocking for the campaign of british nationalism - all with a smile.
right now they are acting like bloody anti-fa, and we all know the only real way to be truly edgy nowadays is to be the opposite of that.
i believe brit/pol/ will be the ones to achieve the final and true fated form of national action: edgier, more autistic, and more BASED than ever.
they will still exist mostly as a meme squadron: but now they will be signalling the true essence of british nationalism. their smug love for smart dress and clean, traditional communities will be a truly noteworthy attitude, unlike their current thuggery.

If you have close enough facial symmetry you're probably not genetically defective and can sort yourself out with effort. I used to be on track to being a normie with a gf and doing well in education but blew it with wicked poisons. Really need to fix my own life but that doesn't mean I can't give advice. Probably start by kicking the wicked poisons like I already have and get a fucking job tbh lad. The more you socialise the better you'll be at it like anything else and you'll meet women at work. It's not the worst thing in the world if you embarrass yourself and feel like you have to move to another job. If you aren't nervous and anticipating that it's also less likely to happen.

I did for a time but ignored him for idK 4 months up until last month getting back into his vids tbh. Sometimes he's therapeutic for me in one way or another. Milking his lulz or feeling sorry for him and being nice to him making me feel better about myself like I'm not an awful person.

What the fuck even is life anymore

This year doesnt seem real

youtube.com/watch?v=KZrZZBQzfWw

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/ethnic-minority-students-no-idea-british-values-study-finds/

archive.is/mD1lz

BRITISH VALUES LIKE FISH AND CHIPS

Shit lads did we meme this?

I bet Hillary didn't even pick up her daily shipment of filters today smh tbh

Thats nightmareish lad

tbh as a burger that's probably what I'd say.
Also something about queuing, complaining, and shitting on other Anglos, especially the US.
Oh, and cucking to the moslem hordes. That's definitely a british value. :v)

kek

Not as nightmarish as globalism lad

washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2016/09/12/west-virginia-cop-fired-for-not-killing-a-man-with-an-unloaded-gun/?utm_term=.1e425fcdf635

AND WHAT IF HE WAS WRONG ABOUT THE MAN, WHAT THEN, HE'D BE FUCKING DEAD

Cheaper than the current welfare system by far.
Propose such a system.
What the fuck are you talking about you dumb fucking nigger. How is increasing our human capital base of scientists, engineers, and skilled contributors to economic growth and the advancement of the arts and further cementing Britain's status as the most educated and skilled nation on the world a bad idea. Unless you think academics means kosher political scientists which write for the huffpo or the NY times or some shit.
Where do I propose that.
Testing for grammar schools is fair, but for the most part kids are being coached in schools to complete exams rather than understand the content of their subjects and explore their own intuitions. Exams are useful, but anything before end of secondary level is useless.
You use government money to get into university, you take on an obligation.
If its interests remain aligned. Obviously if they fail to respect the geopolitical alignment they can get fukt.

Do you think we're heading towards calamity, or will it just be a slow gradual decline into increasing irrelevance and lower quality of life as the mud population increases?

Dafty tbh

Does anyone have that picture of an European map with Russia photoshopped as a starving monkey type thing?

Slow and gradual decline

The latter, though ethnic diversification is a side-effect of the decline rather than a cause as the government becomes less and less willing to defend the interests of the people and invest in suitable educational or defensive infrastructure and the globalists take the last of the family silver.

It's frustrating to know that this could be stopped if there were politicians who wanted to stop it. The history of Britain since 1945 has been one of our government degrading our international and economic position for their soothsayers in the ideological or commercial ranks.

I think things are slowly coming back our way actually. If things don't change there will be a breaking point, something has to give.

Slow and gradual decline but I have hope, also America will turn out like Haiti

slow decline tbh (inb4 defeatist)

Quality of life in working class towns has been going backwards since the mid-80s and the people don;t get angry, they just turn to drink and drugs

Why is it always the 1950s that lefties choose to demonise? My town looked really comfy back then tbh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was the decade before the cultural revolution. my hometown looked extremely comfy

they will think you're autistic tbh

That looks like Laurie Penny's final form

Looks like the end point they're trying to breed the goyim to.

What happened to that user yesterday looking for lads to podcast with? Did he just leave after that spergout?

archive.is/1o1Yr

No mention of race, every time.

Awfully quiet tonight lads
WHERE IS EVERYONE?

spooky in't it?

We've ran away, we don't want to be the same place as you.

I'm currently halfway through the Joe Owens compendium lad. To anyone who hasn't taken the Joe Pill I highly recommend it.

What's wrong with me lad?

may as well give it a watch right now,

I'm here, thought I was the only one left tbh…

I am hair too

White, strongly anti-communist and there was a sense of local community and wholesome values.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104579/The-magic-1950s-suburbia-socks-darned-baths-shared-kids-roamed-wild.html

What did you answer lad?

who /beenawakefor4daysandstartingtoseetinyspiderseverywhere/

Probably Hitler.

I am so glad that I will never (touch wood) have to go to another induction day ever again. That or “team building”, both experiences changed me as a person.

I shudder at the memory.

I was going to say Hitler tbh but since I was last and pretty much everyone else had given pithy leftist answers I just said Andy Warhol because of his influence on sexual culture and pop culture

lad I…………………

And now they think you're one of them, you spastic.

Lad you're going to come out of University a leftist.

You should have said Hitler, sieg heiled the entire class and spat in that pakis face like Based Joe would have done. Let yourself down tbh lad

Faggot

Shoulda told her "Guess again bitch and gave her a wink"

The best way to trigger twats like that is by telling them that Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson and Jack Straw achieved more for leftism and radically changed this country more than a joke like Corbyn could, same with Stalin who achieved more than Trotsky ever could.

Actually I'm already seen as a far right nutter because I said to an earlier question that I voted to leave the EU, no need to get myself completely exiled from day 0

That's how you get booted out lad

I'd love to but again, booted out or total social pariah

He wasn't he's just a retarded meme that mongs like you buy into tbqh

Worth making a career out of it lads? Thinking about moving on to a big company or the NHS in a few years if I get my qualification.

It's shit. Biggest mistake you'll make tbh.

What course you doing lad?

It's only a thought to be fair lad, I've no idea whether I'll stay with the company I'm with or move on to a bigger one.

Tbh you'll get exiled sooner or later if you arn't sucking Trotskys dick.

m8 he was an incredibly important part of all this lgbt bullshit he pretty much gave trannies their first ever safe-space and created a drug riddled breeding ground for all kinds of degenerate behaviour

Wouldn't go near the NHS at this point

Veterinary medicine yes, I share your confusion as to why questions such as those were seen as relevant

You shouldn't have went to Uni in the first place lad its the Lefty Pill and nothing more

Do you even Holla Forums lad?

youtu.be/_DOllG1B9pc?t=833
One in blue won for me tbqh lads.

You sound like a normie.

No I pretty much exclusively Brit/pol/ at this point

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

devilish m8

the best dog isn't a gay dog, lad…

Why do they bully us so much for writing the proper way, lads?

Who would you lads say is the most important guy in the 20th century? I really do think it's Shitler tbh. That guy's legend just won't die smdh

shouldn't a goad

Shitler or Shartlin

should not of goed

Quick, Brit/pol/! Name three (actual) British values!!

My history teacher once said that British English is more widely spoken/written abroad due to the enduring impact of our empire. I think he was mistaken tbqf.

That last 2hr MW vid was absolutely dire

Jealousy like all bullies lad

I HATE THEM

Why are the Welsh such chronic shitposters?

I've never watched more than half an hour of a MW video.

They always throw tolerance out there. Other than that, disdain for plebs?

Jingoism, seagoing excellence and dry bucolic wit

Wews is less appealing than Jahans to listen to tbh. At least Jahans is spontaneous.

I like those values better.

CACAU BANT A BOD YN ONEST

Bullying

The alt-right are all intellectual windbags.

Those are good.
How the fuck is eating food a value? Since when does """""stereotypes"""""=values.

I still can't believe Hillary made an official statement of Pepe. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

Being superior in every way from achievement to our very legal system (until it was cucked by the EU and marxists).

Also being local.

This year just cannot be real, it has to be one massive, global hallucination.

I agree with Clinton's policy of banning pepe the frog, to be honest.

smdh

They've finally gone and spiked all the water with LSD like they were gonna do in the 60s

Are you speaking Orcish?

Brythonic branch of the Celtic languages.

The language of your ancestors . . . unless you're

FOREIGN

Disappointed

Went for a run lads, been about 3 years since the last one. I did ok for the average lad but nowhere close to how good I used to be. But I'm going to work my way up to county level again lads, you watch me.

Will she start putting people in gulags if she wins?

Why?

Shoot them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/theresa-may-hits-out-at-universities-safe-spaces-for-stifling-fr/

Psychedelics make you immune to MKUltra/Monarch programming lad.

COME ON 2017

You're not going to fool me MI5

I want [THE CURRENT YEAR] to just stay as 2016 forever, don't want to jinx all of this with the year changing.

Are Sharia May's circuit's malfunctioniNG?
IS SHE EASING US IN TO THE DARK SHARIA AHEAD?

you can test for that you know

morelike Theresa Slay amirite ;)

Not trusting her 'til she clamps down on migration and mozzies.

Imperialism, Classism, Jingoism

Not saying this like it's a bad thing

Any suggestions Lads?

I'm not going to trust her full stop, she's said and believes some fucking scary shite.

Are we not watching the debate this time lads?

Sadly the extent of his influence is being a misrepresented boogie man lad.

Yeah, but what is she actually going to do?

When does she ever do anything that she says?

Stop lusting after yellow "women"

Sorry lad, it looks like you've got one ticket straight to the showers.
>>>/gaschamber/

What is it lad?

learn a lucrative trade instead of fannying around

why are they stood in virtual space?

>not being a member of the >>>/imperium/
tbh

pls no

That's poor brick laying tbh, fucking niggers smdh

wew

AKA Cushy pressure group jobs

Comrade Corbyn wrecking a filthy Blairite

thats why he only earns 10K per day

Also MDE's show tbh, been following them for years and I feel happy for them

Do Bricklayers actually take apprentices mind?
Last person I chatted to who was training to lay bricks went to a college.

KEEP ROLLIN' CORBYN

AHHHHH WHY AM I (1)

Wtf

Seriously lad, I worked in China for 9 months, you don't want anything to do with Chinese women. They're as self-obsessed and shallow as Western women and they won;t hesitate for a second to leave you the second they get a better offer.

ID's aren't broken lad, you're just a

Lad, it looks like you need more shower time.
>>>/gaschamber/

Like how Murdoch got cucked by a Scottish bull

jej

my experience of Chinese people is their main objective in life is to accumulate as many physical possessions as possible

TONY BLAIR LIKES ASIAN WOMEN
ARE YOU TONY BLAIR??????
ARE YOU A NASTY BLAIRITE?

Owen's getting fucked by this audience tbh

Putin has also been linked to Wendi Deng as a paramour.

She gets around.

He's making valid points, but he's an utter spazz.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING AMERICANISMS

He handled that as best as he could. He was implying that the media misrepresents him - it does - so he isn't as popular at the moment, but didn't want to seem whiny with a victim complex because that would be jumped on. It's a mistake Farage made before. As seriously against him as the media was he fucked up a bit recognising it without being tactful.

Fancy some apple tart now tbh.

Pretty much. What most people don't realise is that China had 3 revolutions in the space of a generation - The communist revolution, the cultural revolution and Deng's ultracapitalist reforms. No-one in China gives a single fuck about anyone who isn't an immediate family member. They have no moral code beyond 'Get rich, money good'. Their society is cohesive at the macro level because of the strong government but at the interpersonal level it's a darwinian nightmare

I find that weird honestly, as Smith is the blairite candidate, the media seems to be helping Jezza though.

Apple Pie is English fam

Reminder that white men racemixing with minority women is okay as long as you only have a single female child

I'd put a cheeky tenner on Dan Jarvis.

Smith's platform has been "same policies as Jeremy, but I'm going to be a better leader"
Of course, it's likely he's just lying to get votes.

Merkel supports a partial burqa ban and Hillary promises to allocate resources to detaining and deporting individuals who pose a violent threat to public safety.

Judge Tories on what they do, not what they "seem" they like they will do.

Apple pie as a proverbial example of things that everybody likes is a yank thing though

Corbyn is so fucking unelectable

What the fuck were Labour thinking???

Was pretty comfy tbh

It's the fact that she dared to say it at all, hollow or not, that I find astonishing. More and more we see our way of seeing things being discussed after being shouted down outright for so long.

Oh fuck off.

The people that support him don't care about being elected.

How do you feel after cumming in your girlfriend's/wife's cunny?

Both of them are fucking unelectable, Corbyn is a communist and Oily wants to rejoin the EU.

Yanks were English once though. Yanks liked apple pie because Englishmen liked apple pie.

It was brought up in PMQ's by some Jewess in one of those questions where you wank off the leader by phrasing a policy in a question, but those policies are often half baked and shit.

I don't trust her to do anything about it.

More fulfilled than anything in the world could make me. Maybe because I've fulfilled a biological imperative

Owen is a fucking joke luckily

They're both garbage

Labour is literally fucking propped up by minorities and cunts that are tribal voters

They're not as cucked as you think.

takimag.com/article/israels_fertility_policy_bears_fruit_steve_sailer/print

Okay. So it's not like cumming elsewhere?

What is Compo thinking.

This debate is just low energy virtue signalling.

Labour needs to die.

If you fucked that one on the right, your kids would be pretty white.

Nothing like even cumming up her bum bum fam

After having a wank you're alright for maybe a few hours but after vaginal cumming you can be alright for days. Orgasm is more intense too.

Or she knows that "centrist" voters won't vote for Corbyn so she can quite easily flank UKIP by dropping right wing soundbites without doing anything.

Watch this interview and then tell me you believe a single word she says.

What's your masters lad? Doing mine this year tbh

what a claim to fame

That sounds nice, lad.

kek look at Jeremy's fucking face

Get an extension m8. If you fucked up badly you're not getting a merit or distinction anyway

DA LABA PARTY IS BEING MEEN TO JEREMY

WAAAAAH

EVERYONE HATES THE BLOOD GOD

tbh lads I really fucking hate labour voters

The leave voters are okay but these people need to be purged or at the very least stripped of any democratic power

Might put burger sauce on my salad tbh lads

I'm an autist lad, I know my level.

Computer Science. I couldn't even get the program working right

They only offer extensions in cases of severe medical conditions or grief, m8
The deadline's tomorrow, anyway

I just put some sour cream on my salad, couldn’t hack another day of plain salad.

BASED HOMELESS MIDDLE CLASS HERO OF THE PROLETARIAT.

I'm doing mine in classics smdh gonna run away to Rome and live with pots and shit until I can come back for the race war

You reckon you'll be able to sort of "resit" it? Those ten grand loans are out now tbh

kek Owen being a fucking cuck over freedom of movement

NO IT ISN'T OUR FUCKING JOB TO LOOK AFTER POLES, GET FUCKED YOU COMMUNIST CUNT

why is rocky dennis speaking?

This woman sounds like the old woman in "High Spirits"

If you go to the Philippines Duterte Harry will kill you for being a scummy sex tourist.

That wall would blow over in a strong wind.

OW NO STOP FINGERING ME BUM BUM

PAKIS CALLED OUT

Calling out the Mussies kek

WHO /BNPTATOOS/ HERE?

What we we watching?

Reported. Fuck off barth.

Why not? Is racism especially bad when discriminating against the chosen?

Is there anywhere I can watch Nige's appearance in EU earlier?

Why did the bull mean by this?

kek labour are fucking done for

I'm seeing more and more pepe
is he making a comeback?

Thanks lads.

Where did this multifaith meme come from?

My tutor has mentioned that I could do that if I fail, but the word he used was "nightmare". Honestly lad I just want to pass so I don't have a year's gap on my CV. tbh I only did this master's to put off getting a job and to get on TV

Saw something like that happen irl once

Someone do "what if National Action was local".

It's a Muslim bull and was furious about the man's depiction of bull allah on his shirt smdh

Did he live, lad?

wew jez

Ohh great it's another hour of Jeramy and Oily argueing about which one loves the Jews more.

Those ragdoll physics.

Allah Bullbar

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE LABOUR PARTY LISTS RUTH SMEETH, MAIMEN, DOCTOR PAVALHEER, BUTTONLEE, JUAN OVIEW

Please don't say things like that lad. I don't want to have to go to Thailand instead.
I'm only 25, if they do kill the sex tourists, I think it will be the old ones first. Also not going there for sex lad. That would be immoral.

Owen keeps shooting daggers lads.

LE DONALD TRUMP IS EBIL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think so.

Owen fucked up the Trump question

He's going to be outcucked.

WHY THE FUCK IS THE """"""""""POSSIBLE"""""""""" PM OF OUR COUNTRY SHIT TALKING THE PRESIDENT

GET FUCKED YOU VIRTUE SIGNALING CUNT

Someone needs to do research into where the term "special relationship" came from, I'm guessing its when the US forgave our fuck load of debt after WW2

I WISH OILY

kek even when I was a lefty I never believed this fucking shit

It comes from when the Zionist banking establishment moved operations to the USA in 1913 while retaining Britain as a bolthole

Why do taffs look like yids?

MUH NHS

FUCK OFF NOBODY WANTS SOCIALISM YOU FUCKING KOOK

GAS THE NHS

He's so deluded.

ahahahahahahaahahahaahahah fucking hell old man Corbyn is so out of his element

Lad, you're chatting to the niggers of South East Asia. Which says a lot. You're such a let down. I've been to the Philippines and left one week later in utter disgust at what a shithole it was. The U.K. has it's problems, but they are nothing compared to those of third world shitholes like the flippers.

FUCKING GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

iktf

Smith is totally fucked

Corbyn's people were claiming the audience was going to be biased against him top kek

Why does Corbyn look like such a big guy?

These Corbynistas freak me out tbh, he's like their messiah.

Fuck off 90% of us are ex-lefties

I tried to post this picture before but "hurrr already posted"

SMDH

Where have you got that number from?

JUST

to be fair lad we're the same with Nigel

They're detached idiots. He's like a literal communist dictator.

t. e46f57

poal.me

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BRIT/POL/ YOU FUCKING LEFTIE SHIT

No lad, he's our man on the inside.

I wish we had our Corbyn tbh.

shhhh
it's a faux pas to say it

just spout dank memes like everyone else and you'll fit right in

letdown to who lad? My race? Whilst I admit that the only Doctors, Lecturers that I've spoken to have been Thai. I've spoken to nurses in the Philippines.

You wouldn’t be going there is you were able to meet a woman from the 1st world.

You are buying these women and that makes you a sex tourist.

I say good luck to Duterte, I hope he cleans up the streets of filth like you.

I was always redpilled tbh, it's Holla Forums that got me to sea the jews for what they are though smdh

The hook barely has any bait on, yet catches so many…

Lads I've noticed you all swear a lot and it triggers my autism tbh. I think I'm going to have to start word filtering posts with swear words in. I've noticed even I have used swear words this thread. This is not how mummy raised me. Smh tbh.

I was a rapid contrarian before I found Holla Forums, I guess that involved supporting the Blair government against my LibDem family occasionally tbf.

The bbc and their fucking diversity quotas. I remember reading, there were more 'British' Muslims/ Pakis fighting for ISIS in Syria than in the British military as a whole. Yet according to the BBC every third person in the army is a paki, the second one is a nigger and the third is as said above.

Play stupid games you win stupid prizes

You're right, chap. We need to cultivate a gentlemanly code tbh. Actual gentleman stuff not American autist "gentleman" stuff tbh

Yes exactly I can't get a white woman lad and its not worth the outlay tbqh. Not my fault I was born with a genetic disadvantage.
Duterte hasn't mentioned anything about sex as far as I'm aware.

Do you know how easy it is to become a Dr or Nurse in those countries?
But you do know 99% of Thai and Flipper women are just looking for a British passport through marriage. That and money. That's why you will see late teens early 20 somethings with old white men because they see it as easy money.

MUMMY SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEE

Not having any bovine banter

played by that slag whom sounds like she smokes 40 B&H a day

It's not her now, I think she's called Michelle Keegan. It's a new series anyway.

It's by Michelle Keegan now fam. She "shagged" a nigger in that roman plebs "comedy"

All army women are dysfuntional lesbians from shit-tier boarding schools

WEW

Which one of you was this lads?

algemeiner.com/2016/09/12/union-of-jewish-students-condemn-adolf-hitler-was-right-sign-posted-by-nazi-national-action-group-at-university-of-leicester/

A real hospital doctor with pics of diseases, patients and everything lad. But tell me how easy it is to become a doctor then?
I've been on DIA a couple of months now, whilst there are a lot of women after relocation. Some of them are just depressed, others do it to increase their English skills, others are bored etc. A lot of them just want a free holiday as well.

Bet it's a small dog

poal.me/1b05bu
poal.me/1b05bu
poal.me/1b05bu
poal.me/1b05bu
poal.me/1b05bu

VERY IMPORTANT POAL

I know you're doing it as a Jolly, you're using Millenial wews' face as your profile picture.

poal.me is broken for lots of us.

It's a decently sized dog. Like 40 kg.

use a better browser

We're safe for now lads.

Based Duterte isn't going to want creepy pervs like you coming in getting and getting their slimy hands all over his nations women. Cheapening them in the eyes of the world.

You will face justice.

How were so many of you not brainwashed by your Tony Blair education?

It went like this:
Didn't end up liking the socialism so

I actually quite like some of the ladies I chat to mind.

Devastate tourism to Philippines just to kill a bunch of mostly old White and Chinese men.

My Tony Blair education turned me into a slavery apologist because we were constantly basically being called cunts in every classroom lad

except for being SJW cucks

I disliked the teachers big time. I remember when I was 13, for History they would wheel in a t.v. and vhs of Titanic and play that out over a couple of lessons. Then discuss the movie for a few more. I've never felt as much resentment towards a single profession than Union teachers.

You do realise we hate the jews because of what they do and not just because they have big noses, right?

What are you using lad?

Jews sometimes have good ideas.

We hate them because they're an outgroup doing it. It's OK when we do it.

Pleb

Firefox

Use your own face then lad. It's immoral to use WEW's face as your profile pic. Trust me, they won't care. They will marry old haggered white men, I've seen it with my own eyes, it's disturbing.

Are you actually British?
I have shown my real face to the ones I like on skype.

Lad, I admit to this as well. Except

This

Is all in a span of four years.

do you even hope?

Too similiar.

Lad, just look at my other posts. You'd know that I am. I've just traveled a lot.

Fuck off lad

Why am I so handsome in soft light lads?

4 in Cantonese sounds like death, double 4s, double death.

critical thinking.

Being naturally intelligent means you don't swallow all the bullshit crammed down your throat.

Also helps that I am from a working/lower-middle class background and haven't been softened up like the middle-classers

I remember overhearing a conversation about politics when I was 11 years old and thinking about what party I'd vote for if I was allowed.

Fortunately I decided not to tell my liberal parents that I was confident I'd vote for the BNP.

My advice is to get tinted mirrors fitted. You will think you look better than you really do, thus you will conduct yourself with more confidence.

These bozoes think that Austrian economics in practical reality means the entire abolition of based regulation

smdh lads

You think Britain wasn't a nation-state in the 19th century?

That cuck hair of his. He's such an autist.

Jack Buckby's new gf.

Good for him.

To short babes.

poal.me/e952hp
poal.me/e952hp
poal.me/e952hp
poal.me/e952hp
poal.me/e952hp
poal.me/e952hp

VERY IMPORTANT POAL
PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN ANSWERS

ey that's whatsername

I don't believe you lad.

flickr.com/photos/jeffrey_alan_cella/sets/72157621059569255/

Its ARE Amy tbh.

Top lass.

It's true, fuck knows how he pulled it off. She said they've alrady fucked on Gavin McInnes' show.

Why do people (usually Labour supporters) write things like no tories on their dating profiles? Sean Bean divorced his wife for voting Tory as well, sorry SA.
Are conservatives as tribal as this? I live in a rabid labour household.

Fresh from the latest batch of Clinton emails

Can one of you lads calculate his height?

From the DNC leak*

Anyone remember this?

proudboymagazine.com/

New low for Cuckby tbqh

How tall is she?

It is under 5ft, just how much under I can't be sure.

>tfw read a Ginnie post and filter you

LITTLE CAT & BIG DOG

8 fosters cans

Please don't filter me, lad

Don't worry lad it's not all bad I lied lad it is for you, you're filtered

What does that mean? You went out for drinks? Hugged your grandmother? How does one celebrate the inauguration of a nigger, lad?

I love how agile these BIG DOGs are

wew

maybe the toff or lass who wanted the right answer to everything

I beg you, lad. I hate being filtered.

I can't understand any reason that Cuckby would have to contest that by election, if not to hurt any cause

Burned down the village and looted the stores

Lads, you are breaking rule #3.

Like when a footballer scores a goal.

He might just be desperately seeking publicity and attention.

LibertyGB seem very dodgy though

Also, I'm disappointed with your responses to the British values question, lads. Your lame jokey replies indicate that you don't know what British values are.

BIG AGILE DOGS

Why would anyone seriously reply to a poal, they're used almost exclusively for shitposting.

The Beeb and Channel Four are making a documentary on Jack Buckby and LGB(T).

So, you're probably right.

Sound like a state spy

Are students incapable of being clean?

LITTLE GIRL. BIG DOGS

Yes

Gonna need some proof of that lad, not that I don't believe you but i don't believe you

Now's your chance to tell me what British values are.

UNDER-RATED

I'm sorry, lad. I don't know.

SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ

What software do people use to make these 80s wave artpieces?

I want to make one of Ray or Alfred the Great tbh.

That would explain the glamorous gf, he probably flashed his MI5 ID and fed her some bullshit about being like James Bond…

Cute

gimp 2.0

Thanks mate. Is it hard to use? i'm a pc n00b tbh

So nice.

Nah, just use google if you can't figure something out. I got good trying to take x-ray nudes of my cousin smdh

Definitely trying to be the new Tommy Robinson

What a desperate attention whore.

S
P
Y

When are men going to take back control of this country?

not really local though, is it?

Well we are on route with Brexit all we need is a UKIP push

Do you think they'll fuck up brexit on purpose?
Do you think UKIP will make gains in 2020?

Considering the absolute state of Labour atm yes we'll make massive gains.

Hm…

I doubt it, but it's possible
Don't see how they can't bh

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/correction-day-3/
This is pretty funny tbh

Full of kikes lad

They shouldn't have told me that fascism was bad all my life, shame about the building itself but it would be worth it.

based Brillo is the boss

I wish Brexit were alive to see this.

Pugin was Polish fam smdh

Fascism is a meme lad

They shouldn't have forced the meme if they didn't want to suffer tbh.

praise kek

DAILY REMINDER

ONLY LOCAL POLITICS IS REAL POLITICS

KEEP IT REAL

KEEP IT LOCAL

Aren't they already bitching about how it's a secret white nationalist code? Sure I saw an article. it is quite funny like

Joe Owens is a meme tbh lad.

I would destroy you all in a fight.

Some kike did, yeah.

Bullying is a meme lad.

ZIOMATRIX DAFTIE!

TRIGGERED

Unless you weight more than 300lbs then no, you couldn't. Physically lifting someone off the ground then smashing their head on concrete is very effective.

KEEP

A good, local one. Stop going down dead end roads lad.

Glad I didn't hallucinate it, this year has been so surreal.

IT

I don't know what lbs is fat yanky

Most people can lift well above their weight and if you're trying to pick me up in a fight I've already won you pansy. Bet you haven't had a fight in your life

LOCAL

LOCAL
O
C
A
L

I see you're taking the Scott Steiner approach.

DON'T GO DOWN DEAD END ROADS

DON'T BE A DAFTIE

GET REAL

GET LOCAL

We'll just pitch our 22st (fuck of with your lbs yank) fat fuck shitposting NEET against you.

Get the fuck out.

That fat kid is what gave me the idea tbh, fucking works everytime

Seriously, get out.

Lad, our bullydozer has never lost a fight.

He once took on a fully-grown Hippo and won and Hippo's are one of the most aggressive animals in the world.

Stone or KGs Juanito.

It was a trick question lads. There are no "British values". There is a British race, British culture and Christian values.

That's it, where's our resident fat fucker? He can make himself useful for once.

Extreme xenophobia has been a British value since written records began.

Lad, I just want to let you know you will never, EVER, make a podcast

OK thank you.

That's a pretty human value tbh.

Not for fat American cucks lmao

Teenager detected.

Seriously though lads, the lift weights meme works.

If we made a podcast, would based white nationalism man Dickie "Polish enrichment" Spencer come on?

L O C A L

He probably would tbh.

Nobody other than yanks uses lbs over stone when in large numbers.

It's like saying that someone who weighs 100kg actually weighs 100,000g it's just stupid

How about we keep it right, and white.

I weigh 11.4 stones nigger come get it.

YOU FUCKING POOF. CHANGE IT YOURSELF!

WAITING FOR POLITICIANS TO CHANGE ANYTHING!!

YOU FUCKING WANKER!

WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF TO HUFF POST YOU ABSOLUTE PUSSY!

100Kg is 220lbs, seriously, you shame yourself.

Really need to start lifting again actually, not as fit as I could be and it does make you feel better overall.

He probably would.

You need to let it go lad, this is unhealthy.

Podcasts are playpens for saddos.

educate urself
>>>/civic/
>>>/imperium/

I was using it as an example of you being autistic by keeping the weight in a retarded format. I'm not implying that KG is the same as Stone or lbs.

The fat yank can't into logic it seems fam

Does anyone have this picture with the Russian edit?

Once you take the Joe Pill, there's not going back lad.

completely fucked me up, tbh

BASED SLAGS OF RACISM

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3789668/Captain-passengers-call-police-throw-four-young-women-hurling-threats-racist-abuse-Ibiza-flight.html

Remainers are this salty

Well i guess you're right. cant argue that bullet proof reasoning.

This is Holla Forums, not a blackpeoplemeet.com propaganda site.

It's shit

…wut?

You are implying that saying something which is 100Kg is 100,000g is the same as saying its 220lbs, it isn't.

Plus I'm english tbh. I'm just not an ignorant kid.

They're the anithesis of everything we are.

You clearly need to lay off the booze, lad.

Yes it is you stupid twat. You are using a smaller measurement of unit where a larger one is applicable.

No, it's like you saying something that's 15.7 stone is 220lbs

Needlessly overcomplicating it.

Glad to hear you're keeping it local lad.

The Thirteen Colonies were primarily English/Scottish, though modern yanks only want to talk about the German/French/Dutch/Irish settlers.

Imperial and metric are not the same measurements you absolute retard.

It'll get me jailed one day smdh

yank here, they were taking the b-17s out for one last flight today as well, I think they put the old girls back in comfy hangers for the winter. kind of odd that you guys do it on the same day as us tbh. imagine the stories these old lassies have of shitting 800pders on the jerries from 45k ft.

Well before we were flooded by 3rd world low iq shitskins. were like 60-65% still

Were they local?

Saan ka nakatira?

NEW THREAD

You fucking mong.

HE IS USING KG AND G IN PLACE OF ST AND LB TO ILLUSTRATE YOUR FUCKING STUPIDITY

Not for long

I feel filthy just reading this.
Filtered tbh.

Pakistan isn't local.

Speak English, you filthy cunt

Oh, my bad. It is late tbf.

The underclass should go further and just massacre the liberals tbh.

the one on the left looks civic tbh

piece of shit bully

I love Polish girls tbh lads

I love how jealous it makes British girls when they see you with a beautiful Polish girl

I love it lads

CIVIC