I've been invited to a poz party next week. What should I expect?

I've been invited to a poz party next week. What should I expect?

expect a fat, ugly faggot to rape you literally to death.

GRIDS

Please don't fucking go. You're cutting off at least 10 to 20 years of your life, most of which will be spent sickly and ill and wasting taxpayer money to pay for something that is merely a fetish. The gay community will also look down on you so please dont go you idiot
t. A gay

Yeah but it will be fun tho

You're killing any chances that a guy like me could ever love you, knowing that you would give me a death sentence for having sex with you. Think of what other gays just like me would think of you if you told them you were positive, it'd be the same reaction as mine dammit.

From what I've heard from the gay community they just love infecting unknowing people with incurable diseases, who do you think it was that got california to make knowingly transmitting STDs a misdemeanor like jay walking instead of the felony that it used to be?

This is why gays are looked down on. kys.

HIV is very treatable now, california puts a lot of money into helping that.

That doesn't mean people like me are going to want to catch it. Think of what you're doing to your chances of a healthy relationship if nothing else. Not to mention it is morally reprehensible.

meh, feels good

in a rational society we would not allow people who willingly/knowingly get infected with a disease access to social services if not killing them for propagating this as a fetish

but we live in backwards insanity land where we promote and protect people who are so aggressively dysgenic they're creating new diseases that can't even be identified

Enjoy your stinky, fat filled, poz giving fuck spree. Hope the prolapsed anus and scent of rancid aids riddled cum is worth the impending years of health problems and shame. You will regret it.

Reminder: Knowingly infecting someone with HIV is a serious federal crime and carries a heavy punishment. Even with the persons consent it is still illegal.

fuck the po po tbh

meep meep kill yourself tbh

Unless you go to california where its just a misdemeanor now and all you have to do is pay a fine for knowingly infecting someone with an incurable disease.

I thought it was compulsory to have aids there now

might as well be now.

to get aids dipshit

smh aids is treatable now it's 2017

That doesn't mean the treatments are cheap, or that there is a cure either.

Best way to make fags stop spreading their diseases is to make them pay the treatment costs of everyone they infected for the rest of their life.