Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

captainu.com
edmodo.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oopsies, heres a screenshot of his email!´

funny

Apparently /ourguy/ has a habbit of doing this

He had an EA account linked, password is now reset, ill give login info in a bit if anyone cares for it

no thanx bro

[email protected]
Nigger12

Disgusting. Do the bastard a favor and delete the thing.

Theres only one good reason for someone named Jeramiah to be logged into so many phones, oh deary me.

change his password so that we can make this 8ch's email and we can screw with his phone

I was thinking about doing this but I can't, I would have to know his password first, and I already tried looking on chrome's password keychain

But, I can change the password to this.

What the fuck? This nigger literally has 3 Facebook's.

Get to it boiz
[email protected]
Nigger12

Can you edit his pictures on facebook?
Turn them all upside down, or start badly photoshopping things into them.

I can't, but you could :^)

shit, some moralcuck changed the pass, I changed the pic and got some texts out to a few nigger buds of his

Changed it back to Nigger12
It must have been the big nig himself, who else would have access to the email?

we have to secure this shit rn
Change his phone number to another one, I'm on his info so that we can get other shit done to him

Get a burner number from Google Voice or Burnerapp and request the change, ill verify the email.

HE IS ON TO US BOIZ

Password changed again
Nigger123

AH SHIT, CHANGE YA IP'S AND GET READY TO FIRE AT THIS NIGNOG

TOPPEST KEK

Goddammit user, you have the power of a god in your hands rn, give us some of his passwords or something.

Change the password again!!!

I want to shitpost more.

It's still nigger–

Look in the thread to figure out his pass you retard

I already changed it back to Nigger123, is that not working now?

The only relevant things he has linked to this email are snapchat, Facebook and PSN, his EA account is empty. If someone wants to send a reset code to the email for snapchat ill post it ITT so we can get into that.

captainu.com
[email protected]
Nigger12
I dont know what we can do on this site, but its our account now!

I'll get his snap, what is it?

edmodo.com
[email protected]
Nigger12

jhudson132

lol

I did it, get me his new snap pass

Don't see an email, maybe he changed his facebook?

send a dick pick to all snapchat contacts

a white dick

jhudson132
Nigger12

Snapchat

CALL THE NIGGER PLS

Confirmed from EMAIL

Changed to Nigger123

use prankdial.com

you dumb pinheads….go bury yourselves

phone number and address in here

OP has to bail, apologies on his behalf

so do guys not care about the lewd little girls or what

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

SEND THIS AND GOATSE TO ALL OF HIS CONTACTS

I need attention

ok here

not a meme. this is a meme.

I think I actually want to die now. What a fucking dumpsterfire-tier meme you've got, Jeremiah.

I checked the boards logs and I retract my statement.

This is good.
What's the update?

This thread is really underappreciated

Uhh no it's not.
It's already been stickied so it's pass that

Uhhhhhpdate then

Nigger I'm going to sleep.

TOP KEK

The update is OP actually had to bail because someone came to the door of the meeting room he was in. It was pretty freaky.

Sleep tight, faggot.

this >

Thanks dude.
Also pretty good thread 'happening' thread tbh but I'm a little disappointed because there we no midgets involved. Nevertheless thanks Holla Forums, this was actually enjoyable.

happening aint over B

What's the password faggots

I'm a wagecuck
So sadly it is for me. Make me proud you filthy degenerates.

Nigger123 apparently
Try Nigger or Nigger12

Some faggot changed it

it is coonstreet now

Apparently someone else got the email, false alarm on the near happening earlier.

Nigger123 is new pass

Gotta go for now lads, someone pls call the number

someone should write that hes gonna shoot up his school tommorrow on his facebook to get his ass v&

I wonder if this person has even noticed any of this yet?

Make a post about coming out of the closet. Also show us his mixtape.

He has a mixtape?

Oh, right… I forgot- All niggers have mixtapes.

password still working?

Wtf i love Holla Forums now
Also not amerifag but isn\t 2.3 gpa shit_

yes

Who the fuck posting a link to Holla Forums on normie book. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I got rid of it

Problem?

Check your spam folder

I mean, I know this isn't going to do jack shit to us, but you are honestly retarded to do this and not think that someone is going to come to your house and kill you.

Le trole xddd

Hey i've already ruined 4chan lets ruin Holla Forums!!!!!

I'm going to murder you on the day of the rope.

mods

So never then?

Hi Omlet

This is funny because you're probably a weak nerd, and I could probably crush your skull with one hand. I'd love to see you cower in front of me and piss yourself as you try to explain everything.

Expect the pain, bitch.

RWDS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Expecting me to take that shit-tier bait

What a faggot. I hate leftypol too and I kill about 20 leftists and niggers a day (with a chainsaw, but also sometimes with a sledgehammer). I love the look of weakness on their ugly face right before I bring the sledgehammer down on it

Also all these "people" are weak sheltered millennials who have faggot faces and need to be sent away to a work camp

No.

who tf even are you

ew get out off 2009

What are you, gay?

I am the Nigger.

My name is ShitpostSteve. Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you Steve, how long do you think you're going to go for before someone pillages your asshole with a ban?

I didn't actually send the email in the pic so I think I'm fine. Other than that I have a dynamic IP so I don't really care.

Stop using my flag fucker

I am the fucker.

yeah you better be

*unzips dick*

BEND OVER

No.

I am the fucker.

teleports behind you

ur gay

no u r

You are the gay.

I'm honestly surprised I haven't been banned yet

If this I isn't banned within 5 minutes the mods are OFFICIALLY GAY

You are the gay.

I'm honestly surprised you can work a keyboard

Did you just fucking stutter in text form?
Are you actually fucking autistic?

10/10 pic
fukken saved

You are the one who cares.

I originally wrote "if this IP isn't banned," but I introduced some errors to confuse you. How does it feel to get outplayed, son?

This is why Holla Forums should be allowed to just die.

Perfectly good thread starts out great, and then devolves into fucking bloody cunt women bickering like hens before anything actually meaningful can even happen.

Every goddamn time.

Why would ANYONE think this board is worthwhile when shit like this is happening?
And why would anyone think it is going to get better when the board owner is the one troleing other sites for the shit-tier faggot kiddiewinkies to come here in the first place?

This board belongs dead.

Holla Forums never changes, it never improves, its never worse, its always Holla Forums. Stop being a faggot and acting like there were better days.

Nice dubs and all, but I never said anything of the sort.
I never referenced the past or the future, only the present.
I am not sure how you managed to derive otherwise from what I wrote, but obviously you are some sort of clairvoyant from another world, so I will defer to you so as not to risk the dreaded anal probing.

THIS:

JUST PROVED THIS:

You are the one who just dies.

It's a jock, nice. Fuck him in the ass.