Go to 4cuck

What other options are there?

kys

Get a real life. ;)

You first.

How?

What do 4ch, 8ch, SORECHAN have in common? All hosted on US soil. Now you see why it matters. Not that it'd be much better on EU soil either, seen how EU is currently the bitch of Murricah, second only to Japan.

Try other imageboards and if that fails then kill your self you incompetent faggot.

I didn't post anything illegal. It was a fully clothed girl just sitting around in a public place. I used it as a test because someone else claimed they were doing it despite Mega Milk describing other intentions in the past.

It was the same ban style as Jim itself.

And how would an incompetent faggot like myself be able to pull that off?
Faggots: 1
Christians: 0

Pic related.

Just beeeeeeeee urself brah

Tor.
Regular internet is all cuck now bc too many countries are fighting over who gets to control it.
So all the power countries are forcing their sites to clean up their act in order to demonstrate their ability to control content.
It is just a big pissing contest, and the users are the ones in the bowl getting pissed on.
The dark net is largely ignored though, so it is still very usable for chan-type activity.

it's your lucky day, pervert. the mods here can't ban you and half the userbase is pedos taking a break from sodomising their sisters grandson

Actually not really pedo. Pics are cute and I like pretty girls but I can't be bothered fapping to them when there are adult women. I mostly post girls for the same reason I used to post gore. Well that and then they're prettier to look at.

I know all about this place, unfortunately. Getting your posts deleted and getting banned for something as silly as a legal picture of a girl is not what consider fun. Not sure why they let people post them these days. Maybe they needed a holiday. It happened before and then Jim came and did his funbans again. It won't last very long.

I suppose you're right. I might as well go there.

See, this is why nobody takes you seriously, faggot.
You don't know shit abotu this place, or you would know that getting banned here doesn't happen unless you are so stupid that you bareback.
Even then, VPN and you are back in.
So quit your bitching, you butthurt retard.

>>>Holla Forums10777777

I don't think you know what ban means.
If I change IP it doesn't mean I wasn't banned.

That's fucking awesome!

However I won't be helping with the two prostitutes popular girls as the situation is now. I might still go for it though.

I haven't used tor since I heard feds were cracking down on it. Doesn't just having it on your system raise flags anymore?

If you raised a flag with NSA just once then they won't stop logging you. VPN to Uganda, then they won't know if you're accessing the Tor network.

Ooh, getting priority logging from NSA, sounds like a premium service, log me more! Seriously though since they watch us all for no reason we might as well help waste their near-infinite resources, by using Tor even more. They ruin everybody's privacy while giving back no security, fuck them.

Truth. In a few years we won't even be able to write offensive stuff about Muslims anymore, anywhere. The thought police is on its way to take out all the >>>Holla Forums they can find, as part of their censorship olympics. No sarcasm, I'm calling it.

You can always go necro the oldest and worst threads on 420cuck - drives em nuts, they can't handle not posting like bots about the same things over and over again, and it's far too overwhelming for them to do anything but cry and bump in the same thread. Or you can buck up and get on board with the rest of us, start with actually visiting a different board than the first 5 most populated.

Jim will still be there.