Ausfags watch this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=krEPTyYO6l8

bonus lulzy comment on the tweeter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WVIrGONcCu4?t=1m3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really wew fam

The Guardian Aus was shitting a brick over this.

I go there for tears sometimes. Some of their articles are so desperate and terrible it kind of arouses me to see them in pain.

Oh shit, just about to start watching and I'm already getting hard in anticipating of the gingerbantz

and just like that, I'm diamonds

BOOM HEADSHOT
DOUBLE KILL
SAVAGE MULTIKILL
MONSTER KILL
ULTRA KILL
When will this massacre end?
Fucking based ranga

not even half way though and she is blowing everyone the fuck out
this is the best ride ever

Can we red pill her on the Jews?

Absolutely. But one thing at a time. Let's remove kebab first.

Boys shes hardcore enough for now lol

This is going to be a fun parliment

I kind of agree with this.. once kebab is removed, the kike will not have its pet golem to remove whites and will give us time to show the mass of normies who is to blame for almost collapsing our country. She is based and back with a vengence, shouldn't be hard to redpill her fully if she doesnt already know about the jew but isnt strong enough to publicly "out" them

Shes got a better wardrobe too. Someones doing her styling. Looks fashy.

god save pauline, britcucks and kiwis wish they could have a woman as based as her

What a mudocaust this is anudda intifada

Bad idea, just ask Hitler what it' like to fight a war on two fronts

BAKE THE MUDS, GLASS MELBOURNE NOW!

Also why the fuck is Malcolm Roberts going on about climate change denial? I'm not a big believer in Climate change, but it's just giving the opposition ammo. Next they'll be calling us flat earthers.

Just focus on removing kebab.

video: www facebook.com/thefeedsbs/videos/326075964392783/

would bang honestly

No one is afraid of asians anymore, just like they won't be afraid of muslims when Trump's done dealing with them, and she will be back on the streets. Can't stand her scared whiny goat voice.

youtu.be/WVIrGONcCu4?t=1m3s

yeah so let's just leave our country run by a fat kike and his mates
real solid thinking there Holla Forums

Sydney and Melbourne are 20% chink, I think that's a concern.

Cheekily gave her a 1 without thinking much of it

Guess I wasn't the only one

I did too m8

I would love to do both but Melbourne is so much more pozzed than Sydney.
We have already shown we can kerbstomp the lebs, it's the degenerate trannies, queers and other assorted mental cases in Vic that need to be eradicated post haste

Rabbis shilling aus threads? M8 you gotta be fuckin with me

thank god for perth, we're too boring to be pozzed or for anybody to give a shit about us

Cities are where humanity goes to die, seriously. At least the current formulation of them.

i wish she was a better orator, and wasn't such an obvious puppet for more knowledgeable patriots too cowardly to show their faces

Not very close to 20%

mate we got a fat one at the helm shilling the whole country

lived in the southern suburbs of perth for years thornlie primary represent
It was beautiful back then, I remember the bell tower on the water being built.
Have been hearing that the CBD is getting kinda pozzed though.

you only have to spend 10 minutes in there to prove this true to yourself.
If it even takes that long.
I refuse any work in Melb now, I have felt so much better for knowing that I am never going back to that sty

the problem is, that 8.2 percent for example are not spread around, they create their own little areas.
If they integrated, I really couldn't care but they purposefully and glaringly obviously segregate themselves.

Another Perthfag moving to Melbourne, thanks.

I thought it was funny how races segregate themselves, I have a seppo friend who says that in secondary school that the niggers never sat with whites at lunch, they sat at a table with blacks only

weak sauce ya kike cunt, lift your game
I didn't move to vic either faggot

it's natural though, this is why multiculturalism is inherently flawed.

chings are more civilized than lebbos but are like snakes, they kill without remorse

I don't mind Hanson, but she's still only a woman. Also, those Greens should've been marched right on into an oven after they marched right on out of parliament.

Muzzies are a short-term problem, probably not an existential threat to Australia unless they get a clear majority or become an incredibly rabid minority.

Chinks are a greater threat in the long term; the 1st generation immigrants who fled the Communists usually weren't a problem. They remembered the atrocities of the Commies and were just happy to be free; the real problem for the future will be the children of Communists that are moving over here at the moment, and also the 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants who will begin to yearn for a close relationship with their homeland because they don't have personal experience with the Commie atrocities.

I bet if you pitch dropped Pauline Hanson she'd sound like an Australian Bane

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians

According to that Sydney and Melbourne are both around 18% Asian.

WHO ELSE /POLMUM/ HERE

She sounds nervy as fuck, which is understandable, but she could do with some extra speech training.

AFAIK a chink is a Chinese person

They say asians are indian, so up to you if you want to include the street shitters or not.

Are you the owner of that account?
Wish my account wasn't still locked so I could upboat the post.

Really interesting thing here is that she's learning to deliver the lulz. There were a few funnies dropped in her speech and while her voice is still nails on a fucking chalk board, you drop a few keks here and there, and you'll win more people over.

yeah i liked the little lul with hynch

She also talked about equal parenting laws, which is something politicians rarely talk about. Pretty gud.

The Trump Effect is spreading far and wide

If she wins I'm owing to straya.

*moving

bump

Ive been to brisbane, sydney, and melbourne. I saw more asians than whites.

mate she was rustling jimmies a long time ago
Well before Trump as in the political picture

The butthurt slags in the comments
the salt is real

you saw the results of white flight from the cities.
The further away from the CBD you get, the higher the density of true bantz aussies

What do we think of Wake Up Australia by Lang Hancock?

Burger here. Bumping because Kek smiles on Australia and his presence will soon be felt there as strongly as in America.

Actually muslims are breeding like rabbits. Unless we remove kebab now our grandchildren will be a minority in a muslim country

Chinese too are a problem and we need to remove rice but demographically they are less of a threat. The real threat of the chinese is them buying everything, not outbreeding us.

tbqfwy this
Even 1 muslim is too many.

we need control of alt media sources in australia

subreddits, facebooks, twitters, we gotta make a platform somehow while dancing the line of censorship laws

anyone got numbers on invasive species in australia? would be nice to compare

It's almost like we're moving the overton window vastly to the right and people are starting to become unafraid.

Well that's something that the JUSTice man Darren Hinch wants too, so maybe he'll help her on some things if they can get it though, because all you need is ON, NXT, him, Lyonhelm and Bob Day to block everything in the senate, meaning they're going to have to get some things they want for the Libs to work

Honestly Memes are a hell of a thing

Hanson has been bringing the realtalk since the 90s. The major parties were so scared of her that they jewed her and she was sent to jail.

I think you're right burgercunt
cheers kek

Is Australia fucked or will we pull through? I'm getting real sick of these lefty cunts everywhere and I'm starting to feel like there is no true nationalism alive here anymore.

In Coffs Harbour btw

I went to Coffs once it was shit

Street shitter central. You poor bastard.

Yeah, I know. Been getting lots of groids recently too.

Where is the best place to live in Australia?

brisbane here
shits getting pretty bad. lots of street shitters and groids here too
we need to organise

THE BUSH. where fucking no one lives.
srsly best place is where no1 is because only you can shit it up.

Wish I knew. The government is busy importing niggers and dumping them in the bush.

Get licensed and armed, Qld has the best gun laws in the country.
I'm in the middle of getting my instructors license so I can get pump action shotguns and semi auto rifles.

The people at gun clubs are generally pretty based too.
and his under over 12 gauge 'black death'

Do either of you believe that Australia can be fixed democratically or is the system just so rotten that it needs to be torn down?

If a coup were to happen, where would it happen? Who would we need on our side? Most of the gun owners are based. What about the ADF, Federal police and various state police? What would it take to initiate a coup?

As long as we keep the dindu's and mudslimes out we will be okay.

Ideally if i were king I'd use Melbourne as a test site for the calibration of nuclear weapons (i would fail to mention this to the "people" living there)

Got my gun license today actually. When the police do their inspections 99% arent allowed to touch the guns because they arent licensed

Kek.

Chinks are a huge threat too m8.

Shame we don't have the CSIRO working on some bio-weapons to fuck over the cane toads.

fucking oath ill get on getting a license right away. its amazing how little info is spread about how to obtain guns.

i would fully support a military coup next to no pollies are undeserving of the noose. and from the convos iv had with riflemen, they are very patriotic and the army in general.

i honestly dont no what it would take. maybe a giant chimpout and the army gets involved then the pollies try and purge the army or some such shit. can only guess

For a handgun;
be aware you are looking at a little under year before you will have one at home as you need to do 6mths under a 'F33' (form QP515) then apply for your license which can take a month or two to show up then another couple of weeks for the Permit to Acquire.

Rifles/shotguns are really easy though, you can apply for the license straight away.
you only need to do a safety course and join a club and you can jump right in.
get the AB (rifle) first because you will have it while the time is still counting down on your H (concealable weapon)
It's also not cheap, which is good as it keeps derro cunts from having too easy access.

Does no more building mosques mean no rebuilding them if something happens to the existing ones?

just no. muzzies are an eternal problem, they managed to completely destroy Lebanon i just a few years

Hey Aussies, what do you like to eat during your saturday mornings watching Shezow? Do you like to be the big spoon or the little spoon in bed with your Kangaroo bf's?

Don't forget about the kikes, curries and coconuts. They all need to be removed too.

Better to fight a war on two fronts, than to not know you have a second enemy.

better to deal with the immediate threat first then deal with the collaborators

The only spooning I do is with your mum
she loves gobbling on my snag

get a new line faggot, you're too obvious

I love it. It's a shame she isn't quite as articulate as she needs to be, some of the big words got her and the (((media))) will go full tilt on it.

They are the mercenaries of our principle enemy, yes they must be dealt with, but to do only this without taking care of the contractors is to allow ourselves to be co-opted.

If they are not recognized they shall guide any potentially oppositional movement mercilessly into the dirt, and with it our chances of self-determination.

If she wins? She's already got her seat. She doesn't have anywhere near the support to be Prime Minister.

Also, fuck off, we're full.

even better, she has the swing in the senate

They cannot put shit through without her vote.
Get ready for another double dissolution

so many fucking pooskins in auckland

when you cunts are done come save us too

Dear Subhuman,

Please kill yourself, preferably by hanging or in accordance with bushido custom.

hail kek

You have almost reached your final form

She gave me a bit of hope for the Australian Government. I've never had that before. Weird.

top fuckin work mate, great ammo to use on social media

is that mobile version or something?

wtf

cheers mate ill get right on that asap

Praise Kek
Praise Australia

No. I made my browsers font "Ubuntu font" for all pages. ;)

It's a real pity she's a slut.

lol at the Pajeet trying to calm him down.

We need a another Cronulla to put the Lebs back in their place

Fuck I hate muslims. They have temper tantrums like little children.

It's a momentous, affirming occasion for her. Remember she rose to heights and fell to lows most of us will never experience. She'll mature nicely you'll see.

This is great mate I'm saving these. Everyone save them.